Chapter 359
336 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 359

"I want to know if you are dangerous or not."

Titania blocked his path. She could feel the pressure that was coming from Mikael, it almost pushed her to kneel, but she had to show her guts. Or else this guy would see them as nothing but wannabees. 

"I want to meet the Saintess, I have something to talk about."

"And what--"

Mikael slapped her instead. 

"I answered your question so get out of my way."

Titania's face reddened, even her ears felt the ringing sound and her lip had a cut. Her eyes slowly blurred, glaring furiously at Mikael. 

Yet Mikael was just standing, staring at her like she was nothing but an insect. 

"T- Titania, Kuya Mikael is a good guy so you don't have to worry."

"So much for a good guy... Mikael, right? You're an asshole."

Adalyn stepped in to meddle before things escalated and lives may disappeared. 

"… If he tried to hurt the Saintess I'll kill him."

Titania announced and gave him the path. Her eyes were glaring at the guy. She recalled how Niña, Mikael's girlfriend, almost killed her. It seemed like they were meant to be. 

Titania was confused why Andromeda liked this guy. He had an awful personality, he didn't even respect a woman! How could he slap her like that, with no remorse at all? 

It was humiliating, his slap was strong and it almost made her cry. The fact that she couldn't retaliate was frustrating. 

Mikael walked further to meet the Saintess. 

However, as he got closer, his eyes trembled and widened in surprise. He almost forgot how to breathe. 

"Andromeda?"

He didn't know what to say. 

"H- Hi, Mikael."

It was an awkward greeting. She couldn't help it, she was nervous. Especially after Mikael slapped Titania, she became more nervous about meeting him. She wanted to defend Titania but her feet couldn't move at all because of different emotions in her heart. It was quite chaotic. 

"Andromeda, is that really you?"

He asked. He regained his composure but it was not easy to hide his confusion.

"Yes, I'm the person you are looking for."

She tried her best to smile but it turned awkward and forced instead. It appeared like she was afraid of Mikael. With her knees trembling and face blushing because of unknown reasons, it may be passed as being frightened.

"…"

Mikael didn't know what to say. They chatted back in the past but they were not that close, they were just acquaintances.

The atmosphere turned silent and cold because none of them was speaking at all. 

Andromeda was not like Princess Belle who had this sharp but polite behavior, Andromeda was milder, or perhaps innocent. Compared to the other girls, Andromeda was better. 

"Based on your expression, I guess someone died…"

She spoke to erase the awkward atmosphere between them. She averted her gaze. This was anticlimactic, much different from what she expected. She knew that Mikael had this outgoing and pleasing personality, but right now, she couldn't see it. 

It seemed like the guy in past was not going back. 

Yet, despite knowing that, Andromeda was not disappointed. She was worried instead. She understood that people changed.

Seeing Mikael like this ached her chest. Was this the feeling of being in love? She didn't know. But one thing was sure, she wanted to make him smile. 

"…"

Mikael didn't speak, instead, he just nodded. He was not pleased seeing his past acquaintance, it was painful instead. 

"I see," Andromeda smiled to ease the situation. Right now, Mikael was so fragile that he might break at any moment. Nobody wants that. 

"I made a contract with Kyle, once he died, I will revive him... Yes, I have the Skill to return people back to life."

She said her secret easily. She was not afraid to tell this to Mikael. After all, he was the reason why she created this Skill. If telling one secret would ease his heart, then Andromeda won't hesitate to say all of her secrets. 

"You mean…"

Mikael's eyes slightly trembled. Now he understood what Miriam was talking about. For a moment, he sighed in relief and tears drifted down, he felt saved. He sobbed, his throat was burning. 

"M- Mikael, why are you crying!!?"

Andromeda flinched and approached him. Yet Mikael has done something incomprehensible. 

He bent his knees and kneeled in front of her. He kowtowed, putting his head on the ground as if he was offering himself. 

"If you have the power to revive a person, please, I'm begging you..."

"M- Mikael. It's okay you don't have to do this."

"K- Kuya Mikael!"

Both Seven and Adalyn tried to stop him from groveling. But Mikael was determined. 

They understand that Mikael won't easily bow like this. In fact, he never bow down to anyone. He may appear to be stupid and playful, but he had this pride of never bowing to anyone. Yet now, he did something for the first time in his life. 

Even Andromeda was stunned. She immediately kneeled down to help him stand but Mikael was firm. He was stronger than them and they could never move his body. 

Andromeda bit her lip. She became anxious because Mikael would never kneel unless someone important to him died. Andromeda's expression slowly contorted until her voice cracked. She recalled the woman who saved her life, she swallowed the saliva stuck in her throat. Now she understood why Mikael was acting like this. 

"Niña..."

With that name alone, Mikael flinched. This confirmed Andromeda's deduction. 

"She died..."

She closed her eyes and tears rolled down. Everything makes sense now. Then, she put her head on his. 

"Let's go."

She easily announced. She stood up, her expression became serious. This was about saving her friend, Niña was the one who saved her life. 

"Andromeda, I understand that you need to help him but our people need you."

Titania didn't agree. The evacuation center needed her. They would crumble once she left. 

"Demons are all around. You know that these people can't live without you."

"I understand but..."

"I'll do it."

Mikael stepped into the conversation. He stood up, he wiped his tears and his expression slightly alleviated. 

"What do you mean you'll do it? Hah! We are talking about millions of Demons here! Sure, you are strong but you can't kill all of them."

Titania cussed but Mikael just stared at Andromeda. 

"Ten minutes, no, five minutes. I will kill all of the Demons in Cavite for five minutes."

He was serious. 

8