Chapter 371
261 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 371

"Mikael stop -- ah!"

Furrneka growled, it was a half growled, half moan, to be honest. She bit Mikael's shoulder as Mikael ravaged her completely. She tried to stop him by pushing but Mikael continued. Left with no choice, Furrneka succumbed to her fate and let Mikael do what he wanted. 

……..  

……  

When everything was over, Furrneka was laying on the bed panting, running for air. She was breathless and her body shuddered just by a little touch, she was naked and covered with sweat. She glanced at Mikael who was changing his clothes, she had mixed emotions about him. 

"Are you going to leave again?"

She said. It was obvious from her voice that she was sad. Mikael glanced at her, he approached her and kissed her forehead. 

"I'm sorry, I was given a mission to protect some people in Thailand. Kyle personally talked to me."

"That Kyle again, tch."

Furrneka hated Kyle just like Miriam. 

"Can't you just pass this mission to others?"

She was begging him, she sat up and her bruised and sore body could be seen. 

"You know that I can't…"

Mikael answered but both of them knew the real reason. Mikael may hide it but Furrneka understood that Mikael didn't want to take a rest because he would always remember her. 

"By the way, I'm sorry for hurting you."

Mikael honestly said.

"No, it's not your fault. I will do my best to satisfy you."

Furrneka tried to smile but she couldn't, she averted her gaze. Lately, their time together was not intimate at all. It was not even love, Mikael would release his frustration and Furrneka was there to endure it. Mikael changed, their lovemaking turned into simple sex. 

It hurt her by that fact. Furthermore, Mikael had this expression of sadness whenever they did it as if Furrneka was not enough. To be honest, Furrneka was deeply hurt. 

She wanted to show that she was fine but she couldn't, not after this. Mikael just tossed her around, ravaging her till she cried and begged for mercy. It was different from how they usually do. Yes, Mikael's roughness didn't change much but his passion was absent, it died together with Niña. 

"I will forgive you in one condition--"

"Furrneka we talked about this."

"I am not a child!!"

She raised her voice. She glared at Mikael but Mikael was not intimidated, he is a God after all. Furrneka's expression contorted, she wanted to punch that face again but she knew that nothing would change. 

"I want to go with you. I will not die, I'm strong enough to protect myself."

She won't back down. She was tired of this. Mikael always turned her down whenever she wanted to fight. She wanted to make something clear. 

She weakly stood up, her legs were still wobbly because of what Mikael did. She was frustrated that she couldn't take all of his attacks. 

She approached him, confronting him face to face.

"Mikael, I know that you are afraid that I will die. I know that. But please understand my feelings too, I love you, you can't just leave me here while you're fighting those ugly Demons. I want to fight too, I want to help you. I feel safe when I'm close to you, I want to fight alongside you."

Her voice slightly cracked, she was holding her tears. Mikael wanted to retort but Furrneka weakly slapped his chest.

Furrneka was afraid that Mikael would disappear again. She almost lost him one time, she didn't want that to happen again. Furrneka believed that she could heal him. 

"But you have to open your heart so that I can heal you."

She swallowed her frustration. Dammit, it was because of the sex that she was emotional. 

"Do you not love me?"

She asked. 

"I love you."

Mikael didn't think twice and answered quickly. 

"Then why can't you trust me!!?"

"I'm afraid that I will lose you too."

Mikael's expression didn't change but his voice explained a lot. 

"I will die if I lose you too."

"…"

Furrneka didn't know how to reply. She understood that Mikael was not joking. If she disappeared too, Mikael won't hesitate to do a suicide attack against the Demons.

Firrneka bit her lip. Indeed, Mikael was traumatized. He was afraid that he would lose someone again. That's why he didn't want to see Furrneka fighting again. Mikael didn't go far that Furrneka won't leave her apartment but Mikael always made sure she won't fight by having some people watching her called Miriam of the Eye. Whenever Furrneka tried to fight, Mikael would immediately fly back and appeared in front of her. 

'That's why I hate that Miriam! She is destroying my life!!'

Mikael begged Miriam to watch Furrneka and report to him if Furrneka tried to fight any monster or Demon. Mikael changed, he became toxic. 

However, Furrneka changed too. She was not the woman who used violence to fix problems, not anymore.

"Mikael, I'm sure you know how our connection works."

They were so close that they could hear each other's breathing.

"What do you mean?"

Mikael tilted his head and Furrneka smirked. She put her finger on his chest running it down to his well-toned abs. 

"Very simple, since we are Kampi, we will become stronger if we are always together. I'm sure you remember that."

"..."

Mikael didn't know what to say. It seemed like Furrneka would use that bullet to penetrate his thick skull. 

Furrneka leaned on his chest and whispered. 

"The best way to protect me is by making me stronger. After all, I'll become stronger if I'm with you."

That's how Kampi works, their powers increased if they were together. 

"You may hide it but I know that you know that the reason why you have that grumpy tiger in you. It's because of me."

The grumpy tiger wanted to retort but Mikael talked to him. 

Indeed, the main factor why Mikael gained a spirit(Raijin) was because of his connection to Furrneka. Because all of the Beastmen had spirits inside them, although only a few could materialize them. 

"I bet I'm the reason why you can materialize your grumpy tiger too."

Furrneka smirked, Mikael didn't have a say.

6