Chapter 372
272 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 372

"Fine, but you have to be close to me, at all costs. Do you understand?"

"Yay!"

Furrneka jumped and kissed him. Mikael was serious but Furrneka didn't care, she wanted to ease the atmosphere. Furrneka grabbed a potion, drank it, and her bruises immediately healed, her sore hips relieved and she could move well. 

Mikael watched her as she went to take a shower, he sighed. Mikael was not stupid, he was just broken, and he was afraid to see her getting hurt. To be honest, Mikael knew that Furrneka would confront him sooner or later. 

He was actually surprised that it took a month for her to do so, perhaps she was still afraid of Mikael's current state. But as expected, everything has its limits. Furrneka didn't want to be protected, she was not that kind of woman. 

Mikael looked down, his expression didn't change at all. Lately, he didn't smile that much. He was always serious and cold, whenever someone pissed him, he would teach them some lessons. In fact, in these past few weeks, Mikael killed different kinds of creatures. Yes, Mikael killed Demons, Methuselahs, Succubus, Beastmen, Humans, and some other species.

For the Beastmen and humans, they were awful people, criminals who took advantage of the weak, so instead of listening to their bickering, Mikael roasted them alive. Some Hunters tried to talk to him but they couldn't open their mouths when Mikael looked at them. They were afraid that they would die next. 

'Beastmen are always violent and humans are selfish. I just did the best choice, I slightly decreased the number of awful people in the world.'

He strongly believed that.

As for the Demons, Methuselahs, and Succubus, he has a deep seething grudge against them. So whenever he sees them, he would eradicate their existence without hesitation. If not for Kyle who talked to him, perhaps Mikael already killed all of the Methuselahs and Succubus. 

'I can kill their Queen without a problem, so cleaning them is much easier. They are not even strong.'

No, Mikael was just too strong. He awakened his full potential. In fact, he didn't even use all of his strength against anyone. He still has some hidden Skills that he didn't show because he thought that it was futile, his enemies would die anyway. So why bother showing his true power if they would die easily, Mikael found it counterproductive. 

"Elizabeth Luxuria…"

Mikael muttered. Even if the woman was already dead, Mikael would never forgive her. So he always bent his anger towards her brethren, the poor Methuselahs and Succubus. For these two species, Mikael became their predator. He would eat them alive if he wanted to. 

………  

……  

Mikael and Furrneka reached Thailand, they found that thousands of people were waiting for them, asking for help. When they landed, these people started running toward them, asking for food and water. Because of the invasion, water and other resources became infected by the corruption, people couldn't eat them nor drink them anymore. A lot of people died because of starvation. 

"Please, food, give us food! I will do anything, just give us food. My baby is going to die!!"

A woman tried to talk to them while hugging her small baby but she was caught by a stampede. 

"Food!!"

"Water! Do you have water!? I will do everything, you can use my body all you want!"

Some people tried to touch Mikael and Furrneka. Furrneka's tail was standing up because of the tension, she didn't know what to do. She looked around and the pressure coming from them was so suffocating that she brought out her provisions instinctively. These people were desperate. 

"Food!!"

"W- wait a minute!"

When Furrneka showed her food, dozens of people immediately pounced on her to steal her provisions. 

Furrneka didn't know what to do, they started attacking. Just when the people became a mindless horde of zombies because of hunger, powerful lightning brought them to their senses. 

"Guuaaahhh!!! My arm!!"

"Somebody help me!!!"

"Water, water! I need water, my body is burning!"

Mikael called for lightning. The lightning struck those impudent who hurt Furrneka, some immediately died while the others suffered and slowly perished. Mikael would kill anyone who hurt his family. Cries echoed around and people started running away from them, they were already accustomed to Hunters who hurt innocent people like nothing. 

Because Mikael had a beard and his hair was longer than usual, no one could identify him. Besides, because of the current situation of the Earth, where wars were always happening every day, people prioritized their safety before thinking about famous people. 

"Mikael..."

Furrneka glanced at Mikael, she wanted to speak but when Mikael gave her a high-class potion, she decided to close her mouth. Furrneka understood it very well, that Mikael would always put her first. That's why killing people was not a big deal for him, because they were not part of his life. It hurts her to see him like this. 

"Are you okay?"

Mikael approached her and inspected her body. His expression was filled with worry, Furrneka shook her head. She wasn't hurt. Those people were ordinary people so they didn't have the power to hurt her in the first place. 

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Mikael gently kissed her forehead. 

When they looked around, they found that some people were lying on the ground. Most of them were dead, caused by the stampede and by the lightning that Mikael cast. However, they found a woman who was in tatters holding her baby. 

Mikael approached her and gave her two high-class potions and some food. 

"T- thank you very much." 

The woman cried as she ate the hard bread. She was holding her malnourished baby lovingly.

Mikael had mixed emotions about it, he recalled something that he should have forgotten... Niña and her baby...

His eyes glowed. 

Furrneka watched him with pain in her eyes, she clutched her chest. As expected, Mikael was broken. 

He had sympathy for this mother and baby yet he just killed dozens of people earlier. 

Laws were not working anymore, it was survival of the fittest. The government lost its power and people prioritized survival over the rules. 

6