Chapter 378
235 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 378

"M- Mikael, d- don't do something stupid!"

Chen Yu stuttered while looking at Mikael who had a casual expression. Chen Yu understood that Mikael had some loose screws. 

"Why? We already have a Legendary Creature close to us, well, we are inside it. We can use this chance to kill it. I heard that the Black Tortoise has a tough shell."

"Don't even try it!"

Chen Yu and Dwarven Remington had pale faces. The Black Tortoise is a good fellow, it didn't hurt anyone and it usually helped people. Last time, the Black Tortoise helped the people from Indonesia against the Demons. 

"People will hate you if you do that!"

"So?"

People here, pride there, the image here. Mikael was tired of those things. The fact that the world was in crisis was enough for him to kill this Black Tortoise as a sacrifice. 

'At least its life is used for a good cause.'

He was convinced by that idea. Well, he is not wrong. 

However, Chen Yu and the other people who were living inside the creature won't agree with his decision. They were emotionally attached to the giant yet gentle tortoise. 

"Killing a Legendary Creature is not an easy task, it's good that we have the advantage right now."

Mikael grinned and was ready to summon his weapon. 

"Mikael, we have another option so don't try to hurt Blackie, please."

Remington said. Despite being an Elder, a person who had level 859, Dwarven Remington understood that he didn't have a chance to win against Mikael. So he added please in the last sentence. 

"Blackie? Who's that?"

Mikael tilted his head. 

"That's the name of the Black Tortoise…"

"Really? Oh shit! You already gave it a name? Damn, I guess I have to find another one to kill. If you're that attached, you should have said it."

The two wanted to retort but they decided to shut their mouths and gritted their teeth. Talking to Mikael was like talking to a brainless ape. 

"So what's your plan-- hm? Furrneka? What's the problem?"

Mikael found that Furrneka was quiet and she was thinking about something.

"Strange… I don't know that a tortoise can swim. I mean, I don't even know that a tortoise can live in water. Maybe the tortoise on our planet is different from Earth…"

She was confused, or perhaps not. To be precise, Furrneka was the right one. 

"What?"

"What are you talking about? Of course tortoises and turtles can breathe in the water, right?"

Chen Yu and Mikael thought so. But they were wrong. A tortoise is a land-based animal, they couldn't live in water.

As for Dwarven Remington. There was no tortoise on their planet so he didn't know. 

Mikael decided to check the internet and asked for an answer.

"My whole life us a lie…"

Mikael's face palmed his face.

"Wait, a minute, you're saying that a tortoise can't swim!? But it's related to turtles!!"

Despite being a great inventor, it seemed like Chen Yu didn't know about the fact that tortoises and turtles were different, they evolved differently and adapted to their habitats. 

Well, not that it matters. 

"I will not change my decision. You will never hurt Blackie, so drop that Spear Mikael!'

"Okay fine."

Mikael wanted to test the Black Tortoise but he decided to listen to Chen Yu. 

"So, what's the plan?"

"Simple, we will find another Legendary Creature."

"We have the Leviathan."

Mikael replied. He was not afraid to slaughter a worm-like creature. Despite being on the other side of the world, Mikael could sense the dirty power from that creature. 

'It's like a corruption with the hint of a different aura... However, it didn't move away from its territory so the corruption didn't spread.'

The Leviathan didn't have the intention of causing any problems. It was living dormant and peaceful in the Antarctic. 

"No, we heard that the Leviathan helped us to kill the Demons. We are not that heartless to kill it."

"Fair enough."

He nodded. The enemy of his enemy is his friend. So Mikael didn't have a grudge against the Leviathan... 

"But where are we going to find a Legendary Creature."

"Wow, I'm surprised that you didn't talk about Kitsune. She's a Legendary Creature too-"

"Try to speak and I will slit your throat."

"I'm just joking, okay!"

Chen Yu said while having a pale face, his back was sweating and he felt the cold death right before him. He just wanted to tease Mikael but he didn't expect that Mikael would be mad. Furthermore, even Furrneka was ready to summon the Serpent to blow his head away. She was glaring at Chen Yu as if he was just an insect, much worse than an insect. 

"Ehem, let's focus on the topic." Dwarven Remington coughed. 

"The real reason why we asked for your help is that we planned to hunt every Level 3 Black Portal."

It was known that the Leviathan and Black Tortoise came from the Level 3 Black Portal. Although it didn't mean that every Level 3 Black Portal had Legendary Creatures inside. 

That's why they need Mikael. He could enter that place without being afraid of death, he could find a Legendary Creature and bring it out. 

"... I'm cool with that."

Mikael agreed. From the moment that Chen Yu and Dwarven Remington didn't agree with choosing the Black Tortoise or Leviathan, Mikael already knew that he had to find another alternative. 

In his opinion, searching for Legendary Creature in Level 3 Black Portals was easy. It was much easier than entering the Hidden Dungeon. 

The two inventors were happy that Mikael agreed. 

"Good, so far there are around 90 Level 3 Black Portals on the Earth. Let's hope that at least one of them had a Legendary Creature inside."

"Before that, I just want to make sure. What if we use a spirit of a Legendary Creature instead?"

Mikael smirked and a tiger roared inside his head. 

[This motherfucker!! Mikael don't you dare!!]

But Mikael just shrugged. He was teasing his partner. 

"Spirit? Sadly, we needed blood so a Spirit is not counted."

"Ah, what a shame..."

He said and Raijin further roared. 

6