Chapter 379
252 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 379

"So the plan is to search every Level 3 Black Portal and hunt a Legendary Creature?"

Mikael asked, he wanted to confirm the mission. 

"Yes."

"What if I found a Legendary Creature but it's small?"

"Well, about that, usually a Legendary Creature has a huge body. Kitsune is just a different one."

To be fair, the Nine-Tails has huge bodies at first but because of evolution, their bodies adapted until they looked human, just like Kitsune. Nine-Tails were different from the other Legendary Creatures. Probably because the author compared it to Kurama, the tail beast in Naruto. By the way, FUCK BORUTO, burrito, or whatnot. 

"If that happens, you just have to find another one."

"Okay."

Mikael stood up. 

"We are going to take you to Japan and there is a Level 3 Black Portal there. We can start in that place."

"Japan, huh." Mikael thought about it. "Yeah, I'm thinking of buying some mangas, JJBA is quite lit. Maybe I will look for Hajime Isayama too, that motherfucker fucked the ending of Attack on Titan."

Don't get me wrong, the ending is good. But I'm looking for worse, such as Eren getting ntr'd, ooff. 

"Nice, I will check the teleportation--"

"No need. I can go there myself, I'll just contact you if I found a Legendary Creature."

"I shouldn't have bothered. The way out is on the right side. Just ask someone and they'll tell the way."

"I'm not going to use this monster's asshole to get out right?"

"No, Blackie had some holes that are enough for people to enter and leave."

Chen Yu assured him. 

"By the way, make sure that no one will know where we are. The device we are creating is only a single one. If this device is destroyed, it will take two years to recreate it. The materials and resources are scarce."

Dwarven Remington reminded him. This was one of the reasons why they were hiding. Because once the Demons found their location, they would attack this place. 

"Don't worry, if the Demons showed up, they will die."

Mikael replied and summoned his partner. They gasped when the creature appeared. 

"Woah!"

"Holy Shit, is that a cat, a big cat?"

"That's called tiger, you stupid drunkard."

Raijin materialized and roared. He would act as the protector of this place. The Black Tortoise may have a tough defense but Raijin had ferocious strength. 

"Oi, Star Platinum Raijin."

"Hey, I thought my name is King Crimson Raijin?"

"I changed my mind, Star Platinum is much better."

"Tch, do what you want."

The white tiger purred and lay on the floor. 

"Thus guy... make sure to protect this place."

"I will."

"Oh, don't fight with the Tortoise."

"Do I look like I will fight it? Look, this monster didn't even react when I appeared."

Raijin replied and Mikael just casually nodded. 

Usually, a spirit like Raijin could never leave his master's side. But because Mikael became a God, that restriction vanished and Raijin could freely move. Although he liked being a part of Mikael because he's always recharged. 

"Goodbye."

Mikael said his farewell. 

"Bring an autograph of Araki, okay."

Mikael opened the door and started walking away. He greeted some people who were walking on the way, few girls blushed at him. But Furrneka glared at those bitches and they quickly averted their gazes. Nobody wants to mess with female Beastmen, they were known to do physical harassment.

"Hm? Furrneka? Why are you following me?"

Mikael was confused. He thought Furrneka would stay. 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to go with you."

"But it's dangerous. So no."

"I will go."

"You will not."

Mikael was firmed. 

"Mikael, while you're in the Hidden Dungeon I'm leveling too. I'm already level 748, I can enter a Black Portal."

"Eh? Seriously? You're level 748?'

"Yes, so can I go with you."

"The answer is still no."

"Grrrr, this guy!"

Furrneka gritted her teeth. As always, Mikael is hard to crack. It might be another hour of bickering. That's why Furrneka used her secret technique. 

"If you don't take me, I'll never let you sleep with me."

"No! Not the cuddle!"

Mikael became devastated. His expression became sad and Furrneka almost broke her decision. However, before that happened, Mikael nodded his head while grumbling. 

"Okay fine. But make sure that you are always close to me. Level 3 Black Portals are dangerous."

"I will."

Furrneka smiled, she won this battle. But she had to think of another method to convince Mikael. She used her 'no cuddle' card, so it won't work next time. 

Mikael grabbed her waist, Furrneka giggled, and coiled her arms around his neck. Then, Mikael cast his Skill and traveled to Japan in just a few minutes. 

.........

......

...

In a certain Black Dungeon in Japan. 

"You're Majesty, are you sure this place has the mythical weapon?"

Elder Seigh asked while protecting Princess Belle. There were dozens of high-rank Elves surrounding the Princess. There were monsters who were rushing at them but because of Princess Belle's buff, they could easily kill them. 

"Yes, I'm sure that the weapon is here."

Princess Belle nodded. Because of her confirmation, the Elves started fighting the monsters vigorously. They understood the power behind a legendary weapon. Poseidon's Trident was...

'I'm sorry... I have another reason why I want to go to this place.'

Princess Belle was not lying when she said that Trident was here. However, the real reason why she wanted to go into this dungeon was to meet Mikael. 

This was the second time that they would meet in person. 

'Mikael needs me.'

She had to follow the Vision while making Mikael fall in love with her. Or perhaps, Mikael already did. 

5