Chapter 380
235 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 380

"Um, your Majesty… Are you sure about this?"

Elder Seigh asked while looking at the human-like creature who was holding a staff. The creature was releasing powerful pressure that even an Elder like him had a hard time breathing. 

"Yes, this is the monster that we have to defeat."

Princess Belle nodded. She was standing candidly, not afraid of the monster. As if she experienced a far more frightening creature than this. She looked straight into the monster's eyes.

"I only heard this in Japanese folklore. Are we sure that this is that creature?"

One of the high-ranking Elf murmured. Because they were living in Japan, they studied the culture of the country and they knew the creature that they were facing. 

To be precise, based on its appearance, the Elves strongly think that this creature is a Tengu. It was a human-like creature that wears a red mask and was fully equipped with armor. On its back, a pair of black wings spread, making it more frightening. 

The Tengu was holding a weapon in its hands, it was a spear, and it was Poseidon's Trident. The one that could control the sea. 

"This is the Boss of the Level 3 Black Portal."

They shuddered. The Tengu was obviously strong. They were not sure if they could win against the creature. The fact that it was holding the Trident was another factor too. They gulped, the Trident was important for them because it could be used as a nourishment for the World Tree. The water that the Trident could create was one of a kind, it was golden water fused with pure mana. 

However, the Tengu didn't care if the Elves wanted to retreat. They entered his territory, so they must die. The Tengu screamed and dashed at them so quickly using its black wings. 

The Tengu is the Boss of the Level 3 Black Portal, its strength is comparable to a Legendary Creature. The only thing that kept the monster away from the category of being a Legendary Creature was its inability to control its instinct. It has the mind to think but it always followed its hunger. 

Unlike the Legendary Creatures, the Tengu could disregard its instincts, and he wanted to slaughter. Of course, because this monster could think, the Tengu knew how to fight the Elves flawlessly. 

"Crroowww!!!"

The monster screamed and aimed its Trident at the Princess, the monster easily discerned that the woman was the leader of the group. 

"Princess!!"

Elder Seigh stopped the monster by shooting multiple water bullets yet the Tengu absorbed the bullets as if nothing. Because of the Trident in its hands, the Tengu could freely control the element of water. 

"Princess!!"

The Elves did their best to stop the monster. 

Yet Princess Belle did not appear to be afraid. As if nothing bad would happen to her.

"Don't worry."

'He will come.'

She smirked at the Tengu, mocking it. The monster was offended and raised the Trident. The monster didn't like her smile. 

"Gatrfffhh--!!"

Princess Belle was standing casually, looking straight at the monster when a sudden thunderous roar shook the whole Dungeon.

The Tengu flew hundreds of feet away crashing through rocks. 

A guy with white hair, black lightning clashing around him, emerged and bitch-slapped the Tengu so hard. Furthermore, the guy saved Princess Belle and carried her. 

"Are you okay?"

Mikael asked Princess Belle who was in his arms.

"Y- yes, I'm okay."

Princess Belle blushed. She already expected that Mikael would come, she knew that he would carry her too. But she still couldn't help but blush. She couldn't control her beating heart and averted her gaze. She controlled her emotions and regained her composure. 

"Can you drop me now? I think someone is glaring at me."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Mikael gently put her on the ground and glanced at Furrneka who was watching them with deadly eyes. 

"It's nothing, I'm just helping her. No bad intention."

"Hmmph!"

He justified and Furrneka harrumphed. 

"Now, what the fuck are you?"

Mikael looked at the monster who slowly stood up and healed its body. Mikael was surprised to know that the monster was holding a Legendary Weapon. Mikael felt the power of the Trident when he attacked the monster earlier. 

"That's a Tengu and the weapon that Tengu is holding is called the Poseidon's Trident. It's a Legendary weapon that controls the element of water."

Princess Belle explained. 

"Eh, Trident. Cool. But I'm more curious about its name, Tengu. I think I mostly hear this name in anime and manga. Well, that explains why you're wearing a red mask with a long nose."

Mikael muttered and his white hair gradually returned to normal. He was confident that he didn't have to show even 50% of his power to defeat this monster. 

"Sadly, you are not a Legendary Creature and you're not that big either. Oh well, I can kill you and have some fun. Furrneka, stay away and help the Elves. I can sense the monsters that are hiding around. "

He turned to Furrneka. 

"Graaahhh!!"

The Tengu screamed at Mikael. It felt insulted because Mikael didn't treat it seriously. The monster was not a Legendary Creature but its strength was equal to the Legendary Creature, perhaps stronger because of the Trident. 

"Yare yare daze. Oi, don't talk to me like that."

*Flash!!*

Mikael appeared behind the Tengu. 

"Respect me or else I will use your bones to carve your grave."

"Mrraaaguughh!!"

"Tch, I said shut up."

He slammed the monster and cut one of its arms. The Tengu cried in pain as blood gushed out. The monster looked at Mikael before realizing that its end was near. 

"You pissed me so you have to die."

Mikael nonchalantly said. 

The Tengu didn't know that its head was already sliced off. Its vision rotated till he realized that its head landed on the ground and a fountain of blood was raining around. 

"There is only one reason why you lost, you pissed me off."

Mikael said with a deep voice, impersonating a certain protagonist who could summon a Stand. 

2