Chapter 381
226 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 381

The Elves fend off the monsters that were rushing at them. Because of their experience, beating these monsters was not a problem. Princess Belle was surrounded by the Elves, they didn't want to repeat what happened earlier. However, Princess Belle was looking at someone, her eyes couldn't leave Mikael who casually murdered a Black Portal Boss. 

"Nyah!!"

As for Furrneka, no one could touch her as her body would turn into lightning every few seconds. Then, the Black Serpent on her side would blow things up. The spirit was much bigger now so its explosion was bigger too. The monster that tried to get closer would either die by Furrneka's claws or by the explosion that the Serpent released. 

"Die!!"

She screamed viciously. As expected, the blood of Beastmen was running in her veins, Furrneka might be cured but her thirst for blood would always win. Furrneka is Beastmen, and it was her instinct. 

" I guess I have to help you."

Mikael chuckled and raised his Spear. He created a sphere of lightning and roasted all of the monsters in the surrounding. The monsters screamed and died one by one, being struck by a lightning was definitely fatal. 

Everything ended in just a couple of minutes. The Elves sighed in relief and glanced at the Mikael. 

The man was laughing while holding the Trident. Mikael was happy that he obtained another Legendary Weapon. He knew how powerful it would be if he had this Trident. 

However, a person approached him nonchalantly, not showing any fear. 

"That weapon is not for you."

Princess Bell Zuri y Angsalvor looked straight into his cold abyss eyes. She could see the endless wrath in his eyes but she was not afraid. 

"Huh? I killed the monster so this weapon is mine."

Mikael tilted his head. Confused of what she said. He believed in the rule of *finders keepers.* 

"We are the ones who first saw the monster, so that weapon should be ours."

No one knows what was running inside her head. Princess Belle won't act like this if she didn't have a reason. She knew that Mikael is a powerful Hunter, if she pissed him, she might receive a painful scar. But no fear could be seen in her eyes as if she knew that she would never be hurt. 

"This woman..."

Mikael clicked his tongue, slightly annoyed. He just saved this Princess from the Tengu yet instead of being indebted, she had the audacity to ask for an Item, a Legendary Item at that. 

"Look here woman, we meet last time in Rio and our conversation is quite good, I think. However, we are nothing but strangers. In the first place, the only reason why I meet you is about Niña, hoping that you will forgive her crime."

He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I'm thankful that you did forgive Niña, I really am. Because of that, I can freely spend my time with her without fear that the Elves will attack us… However."

Mikael took a step, staring at her greenish-brown eyes. 

"Niña is gone. I don't have any reason to respect you, nor any of the Elves. Besides, I just saved you. Yet you still have the arrogance to ask for this weapon."

He released his aura and the atmosphere became suffocating. The Elves almost kneeled and some even puked blood. 

Yet,

"That Trident is ours." 

Princess Belle didn't back down. 

People would tremble in fear but Princess Belle was different. She was not afraid. 

"Hoh, you're brave."

"Go on."

"P- Princess!!"

Elder Seigh appeared and grabbed Belle's arm. He had to protect her. Elder Seigh understood that Mikael became a higher being, he didn't want to cross paths with him, especially after he did. So he begged Princess Belle to leave the Dungeon instead. 

But Belle was not moving at all, she was just staring at Mikael without any nervousness. A gust of wind blew and brushed her silver hair, the scene was beautiful. 

"Tch."

Mikael was getting annoyed. This woman didn't know the term gratitude. 

"Look here, Princess Zu--…"

"Belle, Princess Belle."

Mikael almost said her true name. 

"Anyway, Princess Belle. I just save your ass, you almost got whopped by that red mask asshole. So~~ as a token of gratitude, this Trident is mine, right?"

He smiled, doing his best not to do something violent. 

"No, that Trident is ours."

"God damn it! I swear, this woman--!! Hey, old but young-looking grandpa!"

Mikael glanced at Elder Seigh. The old man twitched. 

"Take this woman away, I still remember what you did to me last time. Take her and leave or else I will recreate what you did but with a lightning bullet instead."

Mikael was not joking and Elder Seigh knew it. Small bits of black lightning materialized, ready to pierce them.

"Princess, we have to leave."

Elder Seigh pulled her, he was sweating hard. He is strong but the power that Mikael was releasing was more powerful than his. 

"I will not move until he gave me the Trident."

The Elves gasped. Their Princess won't usually act like this. She is sensible and she knows the right manners, but she didn't show any of that right now. As if the Trident was really important. 

The Elves and Elder Seigh realized how important the Trident should be because even Princess Belle was desperate to get it. 

"Oh well, don't blame me."

Mikael shrugged and cast his Skill.

"S- stop!"

Elder Seigh tried to stop him but the bullets were much faster. 

Belle didn't budge and she just stared at Mikael. When the bullets were one inch away from her, they stopped and disappeared instead. 

"Seriously, this woman… So what do you want?"

Mikael was frustrated. He couldn't hurt nor kill her, he had a lot of reasons. First was that he was indebted to her, she saved Niña, and that was enough for Mikael. But deep inside, Mikael didn't know why but his heart was telling him not to hurt her, but to protect her instead. 

' No matter how much I think of it, her voice is really familiar. As if I heard it dozens of times.'

7