Chapter 383
216 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 383

Princess Belle had her reasons why she didn't want to give up the Trident. The first was about the World Tree, once the tree became adult it would have the power to protect the Elves against the Demon invasion. 

The second was the Trident itself, Princess Belle had nothing except for her ability to communicate, buff someone, and use the ruby necklace. That's why she needed the Trident. The Trident had the power to control the element of water, it could create the pure golden water that was needed to grow a World Tree. 

The last reason was about Mikael. Princess Belle saw a future where Mikael found the Trident and used it, it brought him new strength, mixing the power of lightning and water. However, in that very exact future, she witnessed how Mikael died against Satan. If Mikael used the Trident, that future would be set in stone and Mikael would die. That's why Princess Belle had to stop him, she won't act like this without any reason. 

Her priority was to get to the best possible ending. Niña might be dead but Princess Belle had to move forward. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 

Her silver hair fluttered by the wind as the Elves and Mikael looked at her. 

She had to do this. So far she did the right thing by taking the Trident. Besides, Mikael was already strong without the help of the Trident. His power was unfathomable and endless possibilities. She trusts him the most. 

"Are you sure you know where I can find a Legendary Creature? Just to be sure I'm looking for something that has a massive size. A monster that I can squeeze to get a lot of blood."

Mikael narrowed his eyes. He wanted to confirm if this woman was not fooling him. 

"I'm not lying, I can show it to you. Let's go."

Princess Belle casually said and started walking away. The Elves followed her with constant guarding. They didn't know that Princess Belle actually know a Legendary Creature. Perhaps she learned it because of her Vision. 

"What do you think?"

Calix turned to Furrneka. 

"Hmmph! I don't trust her."

Furrneka scoffed. She felt like Princess Belle was hiding something. 

Mikael grimly smiled and kissed her. 

"I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I lost myself and pushed you."

Mikael was guilty. He understood that he hurt Furrneka. He made a mistake. Just because of one provocation, he lost his reasoning, even going far as pushing Furrneka. 

"... Make sure that you will not do it again."

"I promise."

Furrneka slightly smiled. At least Mikael knew his mistake, it was a good sign. That simple act showed that Mikael was still there, he was not devoured by the hatred and sadness. She was relieved and happy. 

She caught his hand and intertwined her fingers against his. They started walking while holding hands. 

"First, we have to prepare the teleportation gate."

When they came outside, Princess Belle announced that they needed a teleportation gate. It seemed that the location was far from Japan, probably in another country. Mikael nodded and let them do their job. He didn't have a choice. 

He looked around and found that they were actually close to Mt. Fuji. If this was a year ago, perhaps Mikael would see the majestic scenery. But it was different now. 

The darkness that covered the sky, the screeches of Demons around, the fact that people were dying as of now. Nothing could make Mikael smile. He promised to take her here.

His face frowned but someone squeezed his hand, he turned and found Furrneka looking ahead.

'That's right, I have to move on.'

He remembered what Princess Belle said earlier. That simple words struck his heart so much. 

After a few minutes, everything was prepared and the teleportation gate was ready to use. Mikael stretched his body after eating a few boxes of bento. He grinned and started walking towards the gate, Furrneka followed him.

Mikael wanted to stop her but he understood that Furrneka is a stubborn one. It is hard to change her mind once she made a choice, it was close to impossible. That's why he planned to quickly murder the Legendary Creature. He didn't want to talk to the creature, he was already set to squeeze its blood. 

"It's good that they need fresh blood. As long as it's a Legendary Creature, then it's fine. "

He smirked. However, his expression became shocked and then confused. He glanced at Princess Belle who was wearing a new outfit. As if she was going to a battle, she was protected by a breastplate and her boots were meant for long-running. 

Mikael tilted his head. 

"Princess Belle? What are you doing?"

"Isn't obvious, I'm going with you. You don't know where to find the creature."

"I thought it's a Boss of a Level 3 Black Portal?"

"No, it's not."

Princess Belle shook her head. She knew more than them. 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You will find it out later on."

"Okay, but it's not my responsibility if you died."

If this was the Princess's choice, so be it. He didn't have any reason to say no. 

"Don't worry " She smirked. "I will not die."

"Good."

The portal started gathering energy till the vision of the place appeared. Together with some high-ranking Elves, Mikael, Furrneka, and Princess Belle entered the gate and teleported to another place. 

"... What the fuck?"

That was the first thing that he said when he arrived at the place. 

"Now you know the reason why it's impossible to find it. Because it's hiding under the Earth."

Princess Belle chuckled. 

All of them were stunned. 

They were inside the huge cave where crystals were glowing around. 

Mikael realized that looking for the creature in the Black Portals was fruitless because the creature was already living in the Earth. 

4