Chapter 384
258 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 384

"... So what are we going to do now?"

Mikael asked. He stared at Princess Belle who had a nonchalant expression as if this place didn't shock her. 

Princess Belle looked at him then at Furrneka and the Elves. The Elves raised their chests and showed that they were not afraid. They would do everything for their Princess. 

She nodded at them. 

"Follow me. I will take you where the creature is."

She commanded and the Elves immediately followed her. As for Mikael and Furrneka, they looked at each other and nodded. They didn't have a choice but to trust Princess Belle. They didn't know where to find a Legendary Creature in the first place. Besides, Mikael was not afraid to enter any territory. He could destroy this whole place and escape. He was confident in himself. 

Mikael narrowed his eyes while looking at Princess Belle, he heard that this woman was a bit mysterious. Despite not showing her face most of the time, the Elves were strongly loyal to her. As if Princess Belle was truly worthy to be their leader. 

Furthermore, Mikael heard some rumors that Princess Belle had a unique ability, her movements explained that she had some ideas about the future. 

Perhaps that was the reason why she could move the Elves without a hassle. In this current war, the Elves had the least damage before the Beastmen. Their Kingdom was greatly protected and most people in Japan migrated to their Kingdom. Even the prime minister was currently living in their Kingdom. 

'Let's see if the rumors are true.'

Mikael thought. Well, he was the actual reason for that rumors, Princess Belle could see Mikael's multiple futures. In short, Princess Belle had an idea of what Mikael was thinking. As if Mikael was dancing in the palm of her hand despite being a God. 

Mikael took a step and followed the Elves, Furrneka was close next to him. She had some bad opinions about the Princess, but she understood that this was not the right time to confront her. 

"Indeed, this place is a little bit odd."

Mikael muttered while looking around. He found a lot of holes around the place. They were big tunnels like giant ants dug and created a lair. However, Mikael couldn't feel any presence of life. 

'Perhaps the creature killed the monsters that escaped from the Portal.'

Mikael deduced that a Portal materialized deep under the Earth's crust and the monsters escaped.  Then, they created a lair but the Legendary Creature, aka the Boss, killed the monsters. 

'I think that's the closest answer that I can think of.'

Mikael glanced at Princess Belle who was confidently walking ahead. She was not afraid even though she was in a strange location. On top of that, she knew what to do in this situation. She figured out the path toward the creature. 

Most people would definitely get lost in this labyrinth, but Princess Belle was trudging the path with no hesitation.

'This confirmed that she has ideas about-- huh?'

Mikael stopped from his inner dialogue when he realized that Furrneka grabbed the hem of his shirt. 

"Furrneka? What's the problem?"

"Don't."

Furrneka muttered. 

"What?"

"Don't look at other girls... (Or else I will hurt her.)"

Ah, the yandere cat. As always, despite being cured, Furrneka's real nature won't change. She is a Beastmen, and her species is known for being crazy when love is related. 

Mikael chuckled and stroked her head. He leaned and kissed her forehead, assuring her that he won't stop loving her. 

"Don't worry, I'm just curious about her. It's not romantic or anything."

"Un."

Furrneka nodded, a bit relieved. As a woman, she was anxious that her man was looking at another woman, especially if the woman was beautiful and elegant. Yes, Furrneka admitted that Princess Belle is beautiful, elegant, and mature. 

Mikael rubbed her head, then, they started following the Elves. 

Mikael was really confused at how Princess Belle traversed this place. There were a lot of holes, pointing to different places, yet she was not disturbed nor anxious and continued walking ahead, she knew the path. He could see it in her expression. 

He was wondering what type of creature are they going to meet. 

The place was glimmering with the mana crystal making it easier to move around. 

And, at last, they reached their destination. 

"We are here."

All of them stopped when they entered a wide space. They looked around, trying to find the creature. Just as they were getting ready, a fast creature suddenly appeared and tried to kill the Elves.  Thankfully, Mikael was there. 

He summoned his weapon and deflected the three claws that the creature had.

The creature landed away and roared at them. 

[You foolish humans. You dare to step into my territory!!]

The creature was speaking the human language. As if he had the ability to understand them. 

However, they were not shocked. Because Legendary Creature could indeed speak their language. They experienced this a lot. 

"Oi, Belle, is this the thing that you're talking about?"

"Don't call the Princess like that-"

One of the Elves tried to reprimand him but Princess Belle nodded instead. 

"Yes, this is the Legendary Creature that I'm talking about."

She confirmed. 

"Hm... I thought it will be a bit bigger, but this? Come on, the only thing unique about it is its three legs! What will I do about this black crow? Perhaps its blood will not even reach 20 liters."

He felt like he was deceived because Princess Belle showed him something disappointing. The Legendary Creature was big but it only measured 10 meters. Heck, even Raijin was much bigger than this crow in his original form. 

3