Chapter 386
218 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 386

Mikael started grinning widely when he felt that the atmosphere slowly turned cold. This meant that at last, after a few months, he found something that could erase his boredom. These days, Mikael did nothing but fight Demons but most of them were weak, super weak. Even the Demon Generals that were most feared were nothing to him. 

The last time he fought well was against Lilith, but even that battle was nothing but one-sided torture. He literally tortured the pregnant woman till she kneeled and begged for her life. But Mikael ended it when he felt satisfied, where Lilith completely lost her reasoning. 

 

 The Methuselahs and Succubus would be devastated once they found that their Queen was nothing but a shadow of her past. 

Mikael definitely broke her, from the inside out. 

"Let's go, I want this to be entertaining at least."

He muttered, his eyes glowed in the dark. Even Princess Belle who was next to him shuddered. As expected, this is the person who she fell in love with, Mikael Tibano, the Lightning Tyrant. 

"Grrraaaooohhh!!! You imbecile God! Don't think that you will live after this!!"

Yatagarasu roared and fixed his wings. 

"Who said that I'm thinking of running? I will murder all of you, here and now!!"

Mikael laughed like a beast who found delicious prey. 

"Oi, Princess. Take your underlings away, I can't assure you that they will live if they stay here. And please take Furrneka with you."

He turned to Princess Belle. 

"I will."

Princess Belle nodded and looked at the Elves. Her job was already finished, and she already helped Mikael. Now the best yet brutal possibility would happen after some minutes. 

"Let's go, we must leave this place. Lady Furrneka, you must stay with us."

Princess Belle commanded, she won't take no for an answer. 

Furrneka bit her lip, she wanted to stay but she knew that she would be a hindrance if she stayed. She understood that her current strength was not enough to help Mikael. She turned around and followed the Elves. 

"Make sure that you will be fine."

Furrneka whispered before she left and entered the tunnel. 

"Don't worry, I will not die."

Mikael clearly heard her and looked at the giant crow. 

"Now, shall we start?"

He urged him. Itching for some action. 

"Arrogant, you will die and regret it, I swear."

The giant crow glared at him, its bloodshot eyes were eager to tear Mikael's body to pieces. No one dared to humiliate him that didn't die. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just show me all of your true self, okay."

But Mikael was different. Instead of fear, he had nothing but excitement. This was the only moment that Mikael felt that he was alive, whenever he was fighting for his life. 

His blood was boiling right now, he was wondering how great it would be if he took the creatures' hearts. 

"Hehe."

"You fool. Then, if this is your wish, die."

The crow said and activated his Skill. As a creature who guided every reality of his, he could manifest all of his body in one location, this wide cave beneath the surface of the earth. 

Hundreds of giant crows manifested, even the one that Mikael hit the first time manifested. Mikael guessed it because of the wound that he inflicted. 

"I see, so my guess is right. Your power is related to summoning yourself from different realities. Heh, just like Spiderman: No Way Home, where Spidermans from different universes appeared."

"Hoh, so you know it. Is that the reason why you easily guessed my secret? I'll be honest, no one but you and that High-Elf guessed my power. Everyone who fought me died before they found my secret."

Yatagarasu was impressed that Mikael quickly discern his power. Perhaps that 'Spiderman: No Way Home' was a powerful grimoire that had forbidden knowledge written on it. Yatagaradu didn't know that it was actually a movie. 

"No, it's not because of that. The real reason why I learned it is because I have a Skill slightly related to it."

Mikael answered honestly. It was giving respect for the Giany Crow before he died. 

"Hoh, then, might show me your Skill before you died."

Their voice echoed, and the hundred Yatagarasu spoke at the same time, making the place rumble. They looked terrifying now that they all appeared inside the wide lair. 

"Now I understand why Princess Belle took me here... Seeing hundreds of Legendary creatures is equivalent to what, 1000 gallons of blood? Hehe, not that it matters. One way or another, I will kill all of them."

Mikael was smiling like the madman that he is. He swung his Spear and a gust of wind flew around. Furthermore, his skin turn golden with the hint of scales, and his eyes became that of a lizard. Not only that, Mikael didn't have any intention of holding back. Not when there was a worthy opponent in front of him. Mikael wanted to know his limitations because even he didn't know his limitation. All he knew is that no one is above him. 

Imagining that hundreds of Giant Crows were ready to tear his body making Mikael excited. He roared and started the battle. 

.........

......

...

However, after a half-hour of endless slaughter, Mikael was disappointed. Even these Giant Crows couldn't satisfy his thirst. 

[To be fair, Yatagarasu's power is greatly influenced by the D4C of JJBA. But because most people knew Spiderman: No Way Home more, I decided to use that as an example instead.]

5