Chapter 388
272 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 388

No matter how much Yatagarasu begged, Mikael continued slaughtering every moving crow. It was frightening witnessing how his very numbers declined. 

The worst was that Yatagarasu didn't have a choice, because Mikael was hungry for blood. Heck, he even drank the blood of the crows he killed. He licked his lips at the taste of the blood. This was proof that Mikael won the battle. 

Mikael didn't keep the promise of killing every one of Yatagarasu till only ten remained. His enemies lost their will to fight, Mikael didn't find it fun at all so he stopped beating them. He clicked his tongue and lowered his weapon. As always, even these millions of crows were not enough to satiate his thirst.

"Nothing but a third grade."

He mumbled, disappointed. 

The whole lair was completely covered with bodies. The image was dreadful, even a sane person would go crazy if he witnessed something like this. 

"Well, I guess this is enough to open the portal to the Underworld."

He nodded. He knew that Yatagarasu still had millions of realities that he could guide here. But it didn't matter, because these bodies were enough to do the job. 

Mikael grinned and called for the others. He asked for Raven, and the black goofy thing transformed into a bird and rushed towards the others. 

………  

……  

"Princess, are you sure that he can do it?"

One of the Elf asked, anxious that the giant crow may win. If the crow won, then the creature might attack them.

To be honest, they didn't like Mikael at all. They knew that Mikael killed some of their brethren when the first Demon invasion was ongoing. They heard a lot about Mikael, his brutality specifically.

So they didn't actually care if Mikael died. They only care about the Princess, they didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

'Mikael is Niña's lover, so we don't trust him.'

That was what they were thinking right now. Their grudge won't easily disappear even if the Princess forgave Niña. 

The Elves thought that Princess Belle was doing this because she was obligated to. They believed that she was helping Mikael because she was part of the alliance and she didn't want to cause any misunderstanding. 

"Don't worry, Mikael will win "

Princess Belle smiled instead. Right now, she knew what was going on inside Yatagarasu's lair. Mikael was creating a bloodbath. 

"But still…"

"Don't belittle my Mikael, or else you'll receive a good beating."

Furrneka joined the conversation. She was silent the whole time. But it was obvious that she didn't like what they were talking about. These Elves didn't trust Mikael. 

Furrneka snickered and crossed her arms. 

"I know how strong he is. He won't easily die. If there's someone who will die right now, then it will be you."

She pointed her finger at the Elf who badmouthed Mikael. 

"This woman..."

The Elf wanted to retort but he shut his mouth when she found Princess Belle shaking her head. She didn't want these Elves to lose their lives. She found one timeline where Mikael returned and found that all of the Elves died except for Princess Belle. Yup, Furrneka killed them, her body was injured and heavily wounded but she win in the end. It was from another timeline, but it may happen.

"Hmmph!!"

Furrneka scoffed. she was hoping that the Elves would be pissed so that she had an excuse to say to Mikael to never talk to any Elf again. She felt that this Princess was hiding something. 

Just as they were busy, a black bird flew towards them. The bird turned into a small bubbly cat and walked towards the Princess. The Elves raised their weapons just in case but Princess Belle stopped them. She caught the bubbly cat and smiled. She nodded and glanced at Furrneka who was glaring so hard. 

Furrneka couldn't believe that Raven would choose Princess Belle over her. She clicked her tongue and promised to cook this jelly alive. 

Raven was clueless about it. He just went to Princess Belle because she was the calmest and least hostile of all. The Elves and Furrneka were releasing hostility. The poor glob just acted based on instinct. 

"I see. Let's go, Mikael finished the battle."

"What? Already?"

The Elves were surprised. They were not stupid. They understood that the Legendary Creature was powerful, yet Mikael ended the battle in just ten hours. 

Ten hours may look long but the Elves comprehended that ten hours was not enough to kill a Legendary Creature. They were ferocious and had strong vitality, killing them won't be easy. That's why the Elves couldn't believe it. 

However, Princess Belle and Furrneka began walking. They trust Mikael so much, they knew that Mikael could do it. 

The Elves didn't have a choice but to swallow their confusion and followed the two girls. 

When they entered the lair, their eyes almost popped out when they found hundreds of thousands of bodies of giant crows. They were not illusions, they were real. Based on the fact that blood was gushing out and some of them were convulsing to death. 

In the middle of this slaughter, Mikael was sitting on top of the poor Yatagarasu. The giant crow promised that he would help Mikael. 

Mikael nodded when they found them. His white hair turned to normal and his golden scales disappeared. The power that was suffocating the place vanished but all of them understood that Mikael was just getting started. 

The fact that he caused something dreadful like this sent shivers down their spines. Yet the two girls have different opinions. Instead, Furrneka and Princess Belle further fell in love with this murderer, believing that what he did was cool.

4