Chapter 389
249 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 389

Mikael was laughing, looking at the achievement he did. He was proud that he killed thousands of lives in just a span of ten hours. Truly crazy. Yet Princess Belle and Furrneka were looking at him with awe. Especially Furrneka, she started running towards Mikael and hugged him. 

Mikael spread his arms and hugged her tightly, gently kissing her forehead. Furrneka rest her head against his neck and cuddled, right in front of everyone, and right after Mikael killed lives. 

Yup, this couple use to do a public display of affection. Princess Belle hide her emotions and approached them. She smiled and checked Mikael's condition, she had to thank him for what happened earlier too. 

"Thank you for saving me earlier."

Princess Belle said, looking at Mikael who was getting grind by Furrneka's ample breast. 

"It's not a problem--"

"You heard him, now go away."

Before Mikael could even finish his sentence, Furrneka jumped in and shooed Princess Belle away. Furrneka didn't like Princess Belle, because she is a woman. And a woman who talks to Mikael means enemy, so Princess Belle is an enemy. 

Princess Belle smiled and bowed her head, leaving the two.

"Thank you."

Furrneka snickered and watched Princess Belle walking away. She scoffed because Princess Belle was a threat. 

"Hm, looks like we have to talk to Chen Yu and Remington. These bodies will take some time to deliver."

Mikael mumbled. Then, he tapped Yatagarasu which he was stepping on. Yup, Furrneka, and Mikael were on the top of the poor crow. The Legendary Creature became a slave.

"Oi, why don't you summon your other crows to help me put your dead bodies in an expansion box? But I bet it will be too much for you."

It was a surprise that Mikael still had the emotions to sympathize. How inhumane it would be, carrying your own bodies, and helping the enemy. 

"Your name is Yagoo, right?"

"My name is Yatagarasu."

"Ah, sorry. I forgot."

Mikael scratched his head. He indeed forgot it. 

"Ugh."

Yatagarasu felt offended. 

'He killed thousands of me, yet he still did not know my name...'

He couldn't believe that there was a person like Mikael. A heartless person who only thought of nothing but killing.

"Anyway, why don't you leave this underground? This is not the best place for you."

Mikael knew that Yatagarasu would be much stronger if they fought in the land, where the crows could fly around. This lair was the creature's shackles. 

"Sadly, I can't. I'm bound to this place for the next 100 years. That's the backlash of my power."

"Ah, is that so… Well, if you are still alive after a hundred years, of course, if I'm still alive and Earth is still in existence, let's fight again. I recommend you to change location so that the battle will be much better--"

"No, I prefer this place."

Yatagarasu was not crazy to change his location. He would rather stay inside this shithole than go outside and fight this dangerous man. Yatagarasu lost a lot in this battle, he didn't want to do it again. If Mikael was disappointed, so be it. 

"Eh? Why?"

Mikael's expression turned sad, like a kid who lost his toys. 

"I love this place. I love the smell of the dirt. I love watching earthworms crawling around, then peck them."

"Ah, you're a bird. That makes sense. Birds love to eat worms."

"…"

Yatagarasu wanted to retort but he shut his mouth instead. This person just compared him to a normal bird that eats worms. Truly a despicable one. 

"Well, I guess this is the last time we will see each other. It's quite fun but I didn't get much of it."

Mikael waved his hand. 

'This crazy person said that killing thousands of me is fun… I will never leave this place, forever.'

That was the start of the myth about a giant crow who lives under the Earth. Some years later on, Yatagarasu would become a living legend, and Hunters would start an adventure to prove that his existence was real. They even showed it on the discovery channel.

………  

……  

While Mikael and his two wives(prospect) were busy taking care of the Legendary Creature, two people entered Miriam's mansion. 

Klein and Kitsune entered the mansion to visit Miriam and Niña's grave. The family decided to put Niña's grave in Miriam's mansion so that Niña won't feel alone. Of course the grave had nothing but her belongings. Niña's body was never found, rotten in an unknown world. 

They took a step inside the mansion and found a gloomy child playing Nintendo Switch. Despite winning the game, the young kid was not happy at all. 

Klein knew this kid, it was none other than Lemar.

"Kid."

"Huh? Uncle Klein!!"

The child's face beamed when he saw Klein. Klein was the most who visited this place so Lemar was close to him. However, Lemar looked at the beautiful woman who had a lot of tails standing next to Klein. 

"Uncle, who is that pretty sister next to you?"

Lemar innocently asked. 

"She's my wife."

Klein announced and Kitsune couldn't help but smile sweetly. 

"Hello, I'm Kitsune. You can call me Aunt Kitsune, I gave you the privilege to call me that because you said that I'm pretty."

She was happy that Lemar spoke something real. This innocent kid was so cute. Now Kitsune was eager to have her own kids. 

Klein carried the child and Lemar hugged Klein's neck. 

"Kid, Where's your mother? I can't see her."

"…"

Lemar's expression became sad. 

"Mama is still in her room… I tried to talk to her but she's always busy. When she's not busy, she will either be sad or crying."

"…"

Klein didn't know what to say. 

"As for grandma Hasvolge, she was always looking far ahead even though there was nothing to look at. I feel that both Mama and Grandma Hasvolge are sad these days."

Kids were usually the affected ones whenever parents had problems.

6