Chapter 391
206 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 391

Unlike Kitsune who was afraid that her stocks of photos of Klein being naked would be compromised, Yuuki and the others were seriously looking at her. They thought that Kitsune was angry because she had taken the Eyes. 

Kitsune growled and looked at her expansion box, when she confirmed that the album was fine, she sighed in relief and glared at Yuuki.  

"I heard that you can freeze the time, but I didn't know that you can do it like this, that even I can't sense it."

She spoke. Kitsune only felt a slight disturbance in the mana but she didn't know that Yuuki actually stopped the time at that moment. 

"However… It seems like that power has a weakness."

She smirked, looking at the blood that was rolling down Yuuki's lips. 

"Indeed, having a Godly Skill even though you're not one has consequences."

Kitsune knew that there was a woman who could revive dead people in this country, but she heard that this Saintess suffered whenever she revived someone too. 

Andromeda experienced living hell whenever she resurrect someone, and she couldn't revive all of the dead people too. Her Ressurection had limitations, the mana was not the problem, but her mental health was. 

Because dying a hundred times would make someone crazy, and that was Andromeda's job right now. Whenever she revived someone, she would experience dying. 

"Is that your reason why you need the Eyes?"

Kitsune sat down, she didn't have a motive to have a beef with someone. Furthermore, Kitsune understood that it would be a hassle to fight someone who could stop time. Even her senses were not enough to fight Yuuki, unless….

Besides, her album was not touched, so all was good. As long as Klein's naked pictures were not known to the public, everything was good. Even Klein didn't know that he had a set of nude photos, as expected of Kitsune. 

"It's not because of greed for power. These Eyes are not for me, and not for you either. These eyes are for Cedy."

"Cedy? Who the fuck is that?"

Kitsune didn't know Cedy. 

"These Eyes are Cedy's eyes."

"Oh? I thought they were relics."

When everyone confirmed that no battle would happen, they sighed in relief. 

Lane glanced at Miriam who was sipping her coffee, they were here to ask for the Kitsune and the Hidden Dungeon's Location. 

'But I didn't know that we will see Kitsune here. Maybe sister Miriam  already knew this… she's always looking at us.'

Lane could see that Miriam was pushing herself. Lane wanted to console her but they had to settle this problem first. 

"The Eyes are the only way to open the Hidden Dungeon."

Lane said so that both sides won't be confused. 

"What about Kyle Rockwell? You can ask him, you guys are close to him."

Kitsune added. 

"No, I don't want to ask for his help."

"Me too."

Yuuki and Jake agreed. They didn't like Kyle. That guy would definitely ask for some payment if they asked for his help. Besides, Yuuki wanted to take the Eyes so this was the perfect chance. 

"Fair enough, I hate opportunists."

Kitsune nodded. 

"… Um, don't you guys know that you're talking about my husband?"

Miriam joined in. 

"But we're not lying."

"That's right."

Miriam shut her mouth. She wanted to retort, but she understood that Kyle would definitely ask for compensation, and it would be big. 

'He charged Oliver a lot when he opened the Hidden Dungeon for them… So they are right in that regard.'

Heck, even Miriam agreed. 

"So how about it, the problem is solved right? We can go to the Hidden Dungeon, right?"

Jake Raynold asked like a child excited for the field trip. He didn't care if Kitsune and Yuuki had a problem with each other. All he wanted was to enter the Hidden Dungeon. 

"Well, this is actually simple, who's going to ask me first?"

Miriam glanced at the two sides. They both have different motives when they visited her. 

Klein and Kitsune wanted to confirm something, while Lane and the others wanted to find the current location of the Hidden Dungeon. 

"Let Lane and the others ask first, it will take a toll on you if I asked you first."

Klein muttered, appearing to be calm. He was listening to them the whole time and he smirked. 

"Okay, fine. If that's what you want."

………  

……  

The teleportation device opened again and they came out, peacefully with no body parts missing.

Lane and the others left Miriam's place easily, Lane was alleviated that Kitsune didn't cause a ruckus. 

'Merlin's Eyes are powerful Items, I'm surprised that she didn't fight for it… As if she has her reasons.'

Lane knew that Kitsune won't easily give the Items to them, even if they were from Cedy, to begin with. 

"What are they going to ask Miriam?"

She turned around but the teleportation device already lost its power. She could see that the couple was hiding something, particularly Klein. Lane understood that Klein was the quiet one, but a lot was happening inside his head. 

"Nevermind."

She shook her head and ignored it. She had to focus her mind on the Hidden Dungeon. After all, she trusts them. She knew that Klein and Kitsune were on their side. 

"Mikael is one thing but I'm sure about Klein. He is a good person."

She muttered. She glanced at her two companions. 

"Hey? Why are you crying like that? Is it because of the Skill you cast earlier? Damn, I know that you are hurt because your mouth was bleeding but I didn't expect it to be painful."

"Shut up."

Yuuki glared at Jake and wiped her tears. 

"Okay, fine. You ungrateful woman. I'm just concerned."

It seemed that Jake didn't know that the Eyes that Yuuki was holding were from someone whom she treated as her family. 

Yuuki was happy to retrieve the Eyes that Shadow Demon stole from Cedy. 

"I promise, I will return it to you, Cedy."

4