Chapter 393
223 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 393

Only a few cities were safe after the start of the invasion, and most of them were governed by the demihumans, such as the Elves and Beastmen. Even the Dwarves and Methuselahs/Succubus were thriving well in this situation. Probably because of their experience fighting Demons. 

They knew how to cope, they experienced losing their home once, so their teamwork and cooperation were more flawless than before. 

Despite having some differences, they understood that they had to become one to fight the Demons, something that they threw back in the past. Because of mistakes, they became stronger as a whole species. 

As for Cavite, the only reason why the province was safe was none other than Andromeda Felice, the Saintess. Her constant healing over the province made the place safer than the others. 

Heck, she even created an army of immortal soldiers, loyal and ready to follow her command. All because of her compassion and sympathy, ready to sacrifice, to heal, and revive them. So everyone strongly believed that Andromeda was an angel sent by heaven, their savior. 

Even the Demons stop their attacks against the province because of that. And now that Miriam would live in the province, their defense became much better. No one could escape her eyes, if a Demon tried to make a scene inside the province, Miriam was there to catch him. She would catch them all, like a pokemon…

………  

……  

"So is this enough?"

Mikael dropped the expansion box in front of Chen Yu and Remington. They were shocked that Mikael finished the job faster than they thought. 

"I thought you died! We can't contact you for almost a day!"

Chen Yu said and inspected the box. 

"Dude, you know that telecoms don't work anymore."

"I know but you can at least visit us before you go to some places!"

"Okay fine."

Mikael nodded and glanced at Raijin who was getting pet by the female scientists. Raijin changed his form into a small fluffy cat and women were giggling, looking at him. They were giving the little tiger some food and Raijin ate them,  he was domesticated. 

'That guy… He always acts cute when he asks for food. It's far better if he's still a spirit who didn't have any physical body, maybe ascending to God was not a good idea… Too late to regret.'

He sighed. 

"Nyah~~"

Raijin growled like a cat.

"Oh my God, he's so cute!!"

"I want to pet him too!"

"Ah, can I have you, you're so cute."

Raijin didn't answer any of their comments, he just continued eating the delicious meat they gave to him. 

Mikael stepped in and grabbed the back of his neck. 

"Nyarh!!"

The tiger cat growled. 

"Stop giving me that fucking meow, I know you can speak. Besides, I ask you to protect this place. Not to act cute and beg for food! They will think I'm a bad master."

[But you are!]

"This motherfucker!"

Unlike his cute catly growl, Raijin's voice was rough and heavy. It was like the voice of a big old man. 

Raijin scratched Mikael's arm and started running towards the women. The cat(tiger) sat on Princess Belle's lap and rest. 

"Ara?"

"Meow~~"

Princess Belle was surprised and giggled after. Just like what happened to Raven, it seemed that Mikael's pets like Princess Belle. 

That was right, Princess Bell and a couple of her trusted guards followed Mikael to the hidden laboratory.

Mikael kept denying her but the woman insisted. She kept saying that her presence was needed. In the end, Mikael agreed because he was indebted to her. 

Even the Trident was not enough as payment because Princess Belle brought him to a strong opponent who gave him a great fight. At least his bloodlust was satiated a little bit.  

"This cat is so cute."

She smiled and patted the cat's head. Raijin purred and rubbed his head on her lap. 

She giggled. 

However, Mikael was mad for some unknown reasons. When he looked at Raijin who was calmly resting on Belle's lap, his rage was burning and he wanted to kick the cat-wannabe. 

"You're not a cat, you're a fucking tiger. A big ass tiger."

He repeated. He promised that he would beat this tiger once everything was done. 

[Hmmp!]

Raijin scoffed at Mikael. 

"This guy..."

A vein appeared on Mikael's forehead. He swore that he would break some of his bones. This tiger had the guts to mock him. 

However, just as he wanted to focus on Chen Yu and Remington checking the expansion box, Raven came out of his armor and jumped on Princess Belle's chest too. Resting there, as if it was the right place to sleep. 

"..."

Mikael wanted to say something. His two pets betrayed him! He thought Raven wanted to sleep in his armor. He thought Raijin wanted to rest and gather mana in his core. Yet these two immediately changed sides and went to Princess Belle. 

Well, anyone would choose a beautiful woman over a brute guy. So Raijin and Raven preferred Princess Belle than their master. 

"Ara ara~"

Princess Belle giggled and patted the black jelly. Now she had two cute pets to pat. She started humming and the two cuddled close to her. 

"This is making me crazy."

Mikael pinched the middle of his brows. 

He was mad. He didn't know why he was jealous!! As if that lap and breasts were his property!! He thought her breasts and lap would be cozy to sleep on. 

He gritted his teeth and averted his gaze, or else he might beat the two. He couldn't believe that he was betrayed. 

"...grrrr..."

As for Furrneka. She was glaring at Princess Belle. She was angry at her. Never did Raijin nor Raven cuddle with her, as if the two were afraid of her. 

Yet they easily land on the Princess' lap and sleep! That was unfair!

They just met this woman yet they were easily attached, why. She clenched her fists. 

She started asking herself why the two were afraid of her.

'I'm cute, sexy, and beautiful, so why?'

3