Chapter 397
189 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 397

The trio of Lane, Yuuki, and Jake entered the unknown place called Hidden Dungeon. They didn't have any clue what things they are going to face in this place. No one could speak about the Hidden Dungeon. Even Kim Soo-Woon and Mikael Tibano didn't talk much about the place. 

As if they formed a contract with an existence. But one thing was for sure. 

"This is the place where humans will become Gods."

Jake muttered while looking around. He had a wide grin on his face. He was happy to know that there was a place for him, a leveling addict. 

However, when they show up, the first thing that they witness was a couple of people killing each other. 

"Huh?"

Jake was confused. He couldn't believe that the welcoming party would be gruesome. 

"What is happening here?"

"…"

Yuuki and Lane were just quiet and didn't answer his question. They already experienced this kind of hell. When they were teleported in the Awakening, they saw this kind of stuff happening. 

The three looked at the five people who were taking advantage of a weak guy. 

"Give it to us!!"

"Hehe, yeah, those coins are precious. Why don't you give it to us so that it won't disappear."

"N- no, I will never give it to you! I almost died in Room 38 just to earn these coins-- Ugh!"

"Huh? You want to die?"

One of the bullies kicked the guy and he flew three meters before coughing blood. 

321 Hunters currently living in the Hidden Dungeon. It was actually 500 Hunters but most of them died as they reached the higher Rooms. 

Kyle brought 250 Hunters in the first batch and another 250 for the second batch. Sadly, some of them were not strong enough to live.

Why? Because the Hidden Dungeon was not meant for teamwork. It was a place where a human shed his mortality to become a God. So every Room was good for only one person. 

Even if four people entered the Room at the same, each one of them would be transported to a different place with the same difficulty. So people who usually worked with groups would die in this place. 

Only abnormal people like Kim Soo-Woon and Mikael Tibano could successfully finish this trial. 

"Damn it! If I know that this Dungeon is a single-player trial, I shouldn't have joined this expedition!"

The guy who was beaten cussed. No one knows that this Hidden Dungeon was meant for a single Hunter. 

"Now, I can't leave this place forever."

The only way to leave this place was to complete all 98 Rooms. Or else they would stay here in the Dungeon forever. This was the curse of this place, it is a do or die. 

Enter the Room and completed it to climb another stage, or stay in this place forever. 

"… I don't want to die in this place."

The guy started crying. He was a talented person but this place broke the meaning of talent, only crazy people could survive in this place. He thought that he could reach the pinnacle but he was wrong, despite being Level 816, his strength was not enough. He almost died in Room 38 last time. 

"This motherfucker, are you toying with us? Give us the coins!"

"Aaarrggghh!!"

One of the bullies cast his spell and a bluish fire materialized and burned the poor victim alive. The victim started crying for help but the people around were just looking, some just came out of the Rooms and didn't bother helping the poor guy, while most were weak and lost their will to climb up. This place was meant only for the strongest.

"H- help... Please."

"Hehe, no one will help you... Because everyone can't even help their own lives."

The guy died and his belongings automatically came out of his Inventories. 

"Phew. He should have given it to us in the first place."

"Yeah."

The only way to escape this hell was by defeating the monsters of all Rooms. The others decided to increase their strength. But this Dungeon was hell so their strength won't increase no matter what. That's why they decided to gather the Coins. 

Once they successfully reached Room 50, they could use the Shop and buy some Items that would make them stronger. 

"We only need 5876 coins to buy that Item!"

In a way, Hidden Dungeon was like a battle royal. No one wanted to enter the Rooms and died, so some of them settled on the plan of stealing Coins. Humans are truly the devils of the Earth.

Well, this was the common rule of the jungle: Survival of the Fittest. Only the decisive and strong could survive this hell-like place. Even Kyle won't dare to enter it. 

Of course, the 500 Hunters that Kyle chose were deemed talented and fitted to enter the Dungeon. But the reality was often disappointing. 

These people decided to choose the easy way. Stealing the coins to buy powerful Items.

"Hehe, I'm excited to use the Mjolnir."

One of the bullies laughed, he was the strongest of the five. So far only one person gathered 9000+ coins so these people were excited to increase their coins 

"It's sad that we lose another Hunter to rip off. Well, time to move on I guess."

They chuckled and turned around. 

"Hm? Who are you?"

They found that three unknown people were standing in front of them. They know almost all of the Hunters in this Dungeon, that's why they only choose the weaker ones. Yet these three were new. 

"Aren't you Yuuki Kouri, the Ice Empress? Oh my God, I'm a fan!"

People started looking at the three. Some were whispering. 

"..."

Yuuki didn't listen to them and decided to check the place instead. She looked around and confirmed that the hall had paintings on the walls and there were vending machines all around. 

She was satisfied with this, she didn't care about the people at all. As long as she had a proper place to sleep, just like in the past. 

"H- hey? Why are you not answering? Are you mocking us?"

"Dude, maybe the 3rd batch came... but it's strange, they are only three."

Yuuki started walking away from them. 

"Hey don't look down on me damn it! Just because you're famous on Earth doesn't mean that you can disregard me! I swear I will fuck your as--"

Before he could finish his sentence, a chunk of ice blade cut his body in two. He didn't even have the time to get a healing potion, he immediately died.

3