Chapter 398
211 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 398

"Y- you!!"

The other bullies were shocked when they realized that their friend died just like that. They all looked at Yuuki with hatred. 

"You bitch, you will pay for that!!!"

They tried to attack the woman but a tree blocked their Skills. Lane didn't want to cause a ruckus, but she understood that Yuuki was the type of woman who didn't give a fuck about anyone. 

Lane sighed, it was a good thing that Yuuki's little sister, Shelly, was not here, or else Yuuki would only bring the child death. 

"Don't block us!! We will kill that woman!!"

They roared, raring to punish the Japanese woman. Perhaps they indeed want to smash her ass. 

"Before you can do that, you should look at your friend first."

Lane pointed her finger at the dead body and the bullies followed, only to realize that the other Hunters started stealing the loot from the dead guy, particularly the thousand coins that he had. 

"H- hey!! Don't touch our coins!!"

"These people!! These coins are ours!!"

The four bullies were mad and started protecting their loot but they failed in the end. No matter how much they try to cast their Skills to frighten them, the other Hunters were not afraid, because they were strong in the first place. Kyle won't choose any weakling to enter this Dungeon. 

"S- stop!! Stooooopoo!!!!"

They screamed but it was nothing compared to the Hunters. The bullies lost their will, looking at the battered body of their companion. In the end, they lost everything. 

They glared at Yuuki and Lane who were walking away from them.

"This is all because of you--"

"Hey, I don't know what's going on here but you have to keep it to yourself."

Jake Raynold butt in. He didn't like when there were people like this who were scheming like assholes. 

'Francisco is just like them, that's why he died.'*

That Mexican asked for his help to kill Mikael back in the past but Jake didn't join. He hated losing but he hated unfair fights more. He wanted to prove that he was the strongest without doing something dirty, and he accomplished it. Even now, he was still the Highest level Hunter of all. Jake Raynold was Level 934. 

"So what!? We can't leave this place because we need coins! And that woman stopped our plan!! Damn her!!"

"Oi oi, don't push the blame on her. You are the first to infuriate her. Besides, coins are not the only way to leave this place... right? I mean, I'm sorry but I'm still not sure because I am new here. Although I know that this kind of means is not the reason why this Dungeon is created."

Jake remembered that Mikael said that this Dungeon was a place more ferocious than hell. It was not a place where weak people could survive. 

'That's why I'm not qualified here, he said.'

Jake smiled at them but the four couldn't accept their defeat and rushed toward Yuuki who was ordering something from the vending machine. 

"Aigo, these people will die."

Jake said and he was right. 

Before the four could even approach Yuuki, their chests were penetrated by ice bullets. 

"Gaahj!!"

"Ack!!"

They all started falling to the ground and coughed blood. They looked at Yuuki and the woman was staring at them with cold eyes… That was the last thing they saw before they died. 

"See? What did I say?"

Jake shook his head. He knew that he was an irritating man but he was better than these fools who couldn't discern the strength of others.

"C- coin!!"

Just like what happened earlier, the other Hunters started running, pouncing on the dead bodies to steal their coins. They were piranhas that were devouring their own kind. 

The trio of Yuuki, Lane, and Jake disregard the frenzy and decided to eat something. They settled down with the two pizza boxes for each. It was quite good that this place had some vending machines to use. 

Of course they had an entire year worth of food rations in their expansion box but it was still better that they could find food in this place without a problem. 

They thought they would be transported into a wasteland where vicious monsters would kill them. This place was different from what they expected but better than what they expected. 

After a few minutes of royal rumble to get the coins, the Hunters dispersed and started minding their own business. Some were busy training, while others were eating leisurely. The food in this place was free and they could eat what they wanted. The Clown, Hamlet, would appear sometimes and ask about their well-being. 

That's why the hall was much bigger and wider, there were hundreds of rooms to sleep in. The Hunters even used them to relax and ease their frustration, usually to have sex. 

Some Hunters asked the trio if the 3rd batch would arrive, hoping that they had another batch to steal on. However, Yuuki and the others didn't know and shook their heads instead. 

Kyle was secretive about that part, he was hiding from the Demons because he was a threat. The last thing they heard about Kyle, he was training his guild in case another wave of Demons attacked the Earth. 

"H- he's here!!"

"Guys! Oliver came out of Room 86!!"

The people became excited when they found that Oliver came out of the Room. He had some wounds but his overall appearance was quite good. It looked like he didn't have trouble. He was even holding a roasted leg of an Orc and munching it.

"Oliver!!"

"O- Oliver--!!! Waaahhhh!!"

The Hunters started approaching the tall guy, they were acting weak and pitiful. Oliver frowned and swallowed his food. Just like always, these Hunters were leaning on him. 

"P- please!! Give us your coins!! I have food here for you, let's exchange them for coins!! Waah!!"

They knew that Oliver was weak to this so they pressured him, crying and crawling on his legs just to get what they need. 

Oliver shook his head and sighed. These people were pathetic. He threw the coins around and the Hunters rabidly fight for them. 

Oliver was not interested in the coins or shop anyway... Although the food was bussin. 

2