Chapter 466
132 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 466

"Haaaah..."

A person yawned as he rest his head on the table. He was lazy. He closed his eyes till slumber hit him. 

"Are you guys not listening to me? Seriously?"

Jade Levia was mad. She looked at them and she could not believe that they did not treat her earnestly. She was speaking the truth, yet the five people in front of her had their own worlds. 

"You guys are crazy! Can't you see that 1/7 of our forces died? In just an hour! And you guys are acting like everything is normal!"

She screamed and slammed her fists against the table, causing the lazy man to yelp from his stupor. He glared at Jade Levia, but in the end, he was too lazy to act. 

He just leaned on his chair and slumped down and immediately fell asleep. 

"You..."

The only woman in the meeting was going to explode. Her face was trembling. Just like always, each one of them was never going to have a proper conversation. 

'I'm fucking jealous that they can act like this!'

She took a deep breath. 

On her other side, there was a young man who was sucking his own thumb. 

"Now, now, Jade Levia you have to calm down. Maybe we can have one on one conversation, hm, what do you think?"

A soothing voice lingered but Jade Levia frowned instead. She looked at the guy who spoke. 

The man has tentacles behind him but he didn't have a horn. He has golden brown hair. 

His appearance looked elegant and beautiful, but Jade Levia understood how disgusting this person was. 

Especially when he looked behind the man, Jade Levia could see that one of his tentacles was fingering his bum. 

That's right, Asmodeus was fingering himself using his own tentacles. 

"Ah, suction cups are great."

He smiled and felt blissful.

'This man will do what it takes to get the greatest pleasure. He will fuck anything, females, males, animals, and even inanimate objects just to have an orgasm.'

She shook her head. The last thing she wanted to see was to get fucked by him, it would never happen again... Something that she always failed to do. 

"Anyway, do you guys have a plan?"

Her eyes landed over them, some of them just shrugged while the remaining were busy in their own worlds. 

"Diablo, I think pushing me into this position is a horrible idea."

She turned to the man who had four arms and eyes. Diablo chuckled. 

"Don't worry, just think of them as nothing but stupid children."

"They are stupid children that I want to kill but I can't."

She sighed. 

Asmodeus was busy pleasuring himself. 

Belphegor was just sleeping.

Beelzebub was eating his own thumb. 

And Mammon was... He was laughing for no reason as if this situation was interesting. 

Perhaps only Diablo and Jade Levia could have proper conversation. Perhaps even Diablo was not normal because he looked down on everyone.

'I guess this is better than the last time.'

She already accepted that this meeting would be futile. 

"Well, our plan is simple, I will attack Earth with full force and destroy it all at once. By the way, why don't you guys leave everything to me."

Mammon said with a sweet grin, but everyone understood his intention. 

Earth is a place where millions of warriors had unique abilities, they are useful and Mammon wants to slave them. 

"I will not accept that. Ngggnnhh---!"

Asmodeus gasped but he still showed his opinion by shaking his head, or maybe he was just feeling good. 

"Yeah, Asmodeus is right. We can't leave this mission to you, you will just steal every valuable thing on that planet."

Beelzebub answered and returned to sucking his thumb. 

"Okay fine. But I want to have my portion, I want that Miriam woman, her eyes seem special."

Mammon laughed "hihihi" excitedly. 

"Miriam? Do you mean the woman who has the ability to look around? Is she beautiful? Maybe you can leave her body to me?"

"Okay, I'm cool with that. But are you fine with a woman who had her eyes gouged out?"

"Even better, aahhnn--!"

"Guys don't underestimate them. Mikael Tibano is not that simple, he killed Satan."

Diablo reminded them and the Demon Lords became silent. Jade Levia and Asmodeus were not the original holders of Sins but they were still sad that one of their comrades died. 

Furthermore, the man who killed Satan absorbed the Sin of Wrath and became the new Demon Lord. It was a powerful slap in their faces. 

Mammon, Beelzebub, and Belphegor reacted emotionally. Their eyes glinted. Satan is their brother despite their disputes, so they want to take revenge on his behalf. 

"On top of that, my spies confirmed that a Hunter awakened a Resurrection Spell."

"!!!"

"Is this true!?"

Except for the two new Demon Lords, everyone was shocked to hear the news. 

"Yes, it is real. We killed the last person who can use Resurrection Spell, but we did not expect that another one will show up after a millennium."

The Demon Lords had the ability to turn a person into an undead. So they have these repulsive feelings towards the Resurrection Spell. 

"So, everyone, I want you to take this seriously."

When Diablo said it, they were listening.

'This is not fair! I said that too but no one listened! They are sexist!'

Jade Levia grumbled in her chair. She already used her sure-kill Spell so she understood that her job in this battle would have to be safer. 

She massaged her forehead. 

"To make sure that this invasion will not fail, I will bring all of my Demons to Earth."

She added. 

"Wait, are you being serious right now? That's a whole ass of multitudes! Are you really that afraid of that newbie?"

Asmodeus was shocked that he stopped fingering his bum. 

"Yes. I want to kill him, and I want his planet to disappear. What about you?"

"I will bring all of my Demons too. It will take a month to gather them, but it's better."

Diablo agreed to her plan. He wanted to finish this problem without any repercussions, so it was better to thoroughly destroy them. 

"Is that Mikael really that strong? By the way, is he handsome?"

Asmodeus became serious. 

"What about you guys?"

Diablo did not listen to Asmodeus' horniness, he looked at his brothers who were silent the whole time. 

They are the original Demon Lords and they are a whole level stronger than Asmodeus and Jade Levia. 

'I wish all of us to meet each other again but Leviathan and Satan are already dead. Well, they are weak because they both died in Mikael's hands.'

Mikael is dangerous, they understood it very well. The fact that Mikael was not following the normal trend of a Demon Lord and killed all of his troops showed how messed up his brain was. 

"Okay, this meeting is finished. It's all on you guys if you want to bring all of your forces. We will have two months to prepare before we invade the Earth. Don't be afraid to eradicate and corrupt people, that's our way of life."

The others nodded and one by one their silhouette disappeared until everyone was gone. 

3