Chapter 467
122 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 467

 

The blue sky greeted Oliver Johnson when he left the Hidden Dungeon. He looked at the sky, his emotions trembled and he unknowingly smiled. 

The sky was blue...

This shows that Demons are not omnipotent, even mortals could stop them and prevent their devious plans. 

Oliver turned around and realized that he was actually... He did not know where he was. Because the place was covered in white lilies, he was actually in dirty shallow water. 

He was in the middle of a swamp. The Hidden Dungeon spawned in this place. 

"I feel like the Hidden Dungeon is making fun of us in different ways."

He looked down, his pants were dirty. 

On top of that, there were giant crocodiles around him. They were examining Oliver, they wanted to know if Oliver could be their dinner. 

The crocodiles were naturalized monsters, and they were living in this swamp after their Dungeon collapsed. 

"... Crocodile meat tastes good."

He grinned. His arms enlarged and he slammed the whole swamp. The muddy water splashed around, leaving nothing but the imprint of his hand. 

"Let's have a hearty meal before thinking about the next plan."

.........

......

...

The ground shook and everything was covered in fire. The flame spread and everything it touches slowly turns to char. 

The enemies screamed, their skins burned and their flesh was getting cooked. Most of them were afraid, but a few crazy ones were yelling happily as the flame engulfed them. 

The Demons fought the Hunters with no restraint, with no fear of death. Even though their bodies were burning, they would bring the battle to the Hunters and eliminate them in the process of dying. 

They were brutal, so much so that the Hunters were being afraid. These Demons were not scared of death and they would not stop charging even though their bodies were disintegrating. 

It was a scene that came from hell. The Hunters realized their weakness, they could not be Demons. They could not kill the enemies, because they were sane. The fear was consuming them, unlike the Demons who did not have it. 

The Demons roared and one by one the Hunters fell and never rise again. 

"Gyahaha! Kill! Kill them all!"

The Demon Count was leading the siege. He was laughing maniacally, like a mad scientist who discovered something sinister. 

"What about the women?"

"Rape them and kill them! No one will be left alive! Slaughter every one of these Hunters! Our Demon Lord Asmodeus gave us a mission to erase their existence!"

The Count said and grabbed a female Demon. He kissed the female Demon and then stabbed her for unknown reasons. 

"Nice, I like my girls warm and cold."

... It seemed that he had a necrophilic fetish. 

Anyway, the Demons of Lust were permitted to kill the Hunters that they meet on the battlefield. 

The Hunters had unique abilities and they were useful warriors once they turned into Demons, but Asmodeus prioritize the mission first. 

Mikael Tibano killed Satan and it was proof that these mortals can be a problem, so they have to purge most of them. 

"Hehe, I can't wait to fuck that female flame user! I bet she is hot on the inside!"

He grunted while pumping his hips, pulling the dead woman's hair. 

"I think her name is Ai Biyu."

His eyes did not leave the Hunter who was burning his subordinates. The woman looked sexy, even though she had short hair. 

Ai Biyu was standing in the middle of the battlefield. Demons were charging at her. She was constantly releasing flames to kill them but the enemies were relentless. 

She understood that she would break once her mana run out. She glared at the filthy creatures in front of her, they were crazy and trying to grab her. Despite being burned, the lust in their eyes was so strong that Ai Biyu frowned. 

"Filthy animals!"

She spat black saliva and the Demons frantically snatched her sputum just to get a taste. 

She was injured all over. The blood that was coming from her wounds was black as midnight. 

She could not take a step. She was stuck in this position. 

Her allies were far away from her because most of them died and another portion retreated. 

Perhaps the Hunters were afraid. 

But Ai Biyu did not follow them. She stayed behind to defend the retreating Hunters, and to kill more Demons. Perhaps she was already crazy because she did not care for her life. All she wanted was to eliminate the enemies no matter what the outcome. 

She was left behind, something she hoped. 

Janna and Lee Hal-Sung died because of her. She was guilty, and she felt that she could be saved by killing Demons. Maybe she would meet them again once she died. 

"I don't want to be resurrected when I die."

But before that, she had to eradicate as many as Demons. 

"Aaaaaaahhhhh--!!!!"

Like a Super Saiyan that was releasing a golden aura, Ai Biyu screamed and the flame around her became stronger. The Demons near her immediately turned into ashes. 

She was going to use a final attack to kill many Demons. 

"Aaahhhh!!!"

Just like the Super Saiyan, Ai Biyu was screaming at the top of her lungs as well. It was common sense, the louder you scream, the stronger you get, that's anime 101. 

"She is getting stronger!"

"It's over 9000!"

"Ahhh--!"

A powerful explosion erupted and the Demons flew away from her. Their bodies were dismembered and most of them were dead. 

Ai Biyu was breathing rapidly. She spent all of her mana just to eliminate everything around her. She kneeled down and coughed ink-like blood. 

She could feel it, she was turning into something she hated the most. 

'I don't want to become a crazy Demon... But if that's the only way, then I will accept it!!'

There was a grin on her face. Perhaps the corruption already affected her. Her hatred towards the Demons changed into acceptance. 

She was laughing, and despite being weak, she felt that this was the best day of her life. 

She rests down on the molten ground. She wanted to sleep. 

"Miss, have you ever tried anal?"

However, a stupid question disturbed her. 

3