Chapter 469
136 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 469

"Make me a Demon."

"No freaking way!"

Furrneka answered. She did not like it.

There are only two Demons under Mikael's authority, and Furrneka took pride in that. She did not like Ai Biyu joining her team.

Furrneka hissed and Black Serpent came out of her body. The serpent tried to shoot the woman but Mikael stopped it.

"Furrneka, let's listen to her first."

"Tch."

Furrneka was mad and turned around. Kicking the dust. 

"Ai Biyu, why do you want to become a Demon?"

He was curious.

Ai Biyu puked another mouthful of blood.

"I fought Demons for a long time, and I realized that it's impossible to defeat them. Not with my current strength..."

"Then why don't you become a God?"

"It's impossible. I know my limitations, I can't overcome the Hidden Dungeon and it will take at least seven to ten years to reach Level 1000. The planet might be dead before I transcendent."

"Indeed."

"So it's better to become a Demon, to erase my fear, and enveloped me by madness. That's the only way. However, I want to serve someone I can trust, someone I know. You are the only one who fits the criteria."

Mikael nodded and realized that Princess Belle pushed him into another mission.

'Now I understand why Belle recommended me to visit this place. Because she wants me to gather warriors that will serve me...'

As expected, Princess Belle already created a plan.

The first step was to convert Ai Biyu.

"As you wish, but let me clarify this first, I don't like you."

"Fuck off, who said that I like you?"

"Hehe, you still have the strength to talk back."

Mikael chuckled and cut his palm.

A trail of blood slowly fell to Ai Biyu.

The woman instinctively opened her mouth and drank his blood.

Suddenly, she started convulsing and screaming. She was in pain, she began scratching her skin and wounding herself.

She rolled to the ground, banging her head till her skull cracked. She looked like an insane person.

"Hey, what is going on? Why is she acting like that?"

Furrneka was confused. She became a Demon but the process was not that painful.

Mikael shrugged.

"Transforming by blood is usually painful... On top of that, I used a technique to make it more painful."

"So you're making her suffer?"

"Yes. She said that she didn't like me, I'm pretty hurt so I decided to make her suffer at least."

"You're so bad~~"

Furrneka said coquettishly, she rubbed her head again his chest, she was really acting like a cat.

They both watch Ai Biyu suffer,  happily.

"Grraaaaaggggh---!!!"

Ai Biyu was screaming so loud that her voice box almost break. It was so painful, her body was changing from the inside out and her organs were popping and regenerating at the same time.

Furthermore, Furrneka and Mikael were watching her like she was an animal from the zoo. They could not stop their lips from curling up, being entertained.

This process went on for an hour before Ai Biyu caught her breathing. She gradually overcame the process and turned into a full-fledged Demon.

Unlike Mikael and the others, Ai Biyu did not inherit the white hair and golden eyes.

Her eyes turned blood red and three horns grew from her skull. She had a tri-horn, she growled and stood up.

She stared at the two with deep hatred inside her.

'These motherfuckers are making fun of me!!'

However, the couple just shrugged and approached her.

"Congratulations, you are now a Demon. I don't have any restrictions for you, you can do whatever you want. I will never stop you. However, there's a law that you can never escape. The unbreakable loyalty to me."

Ai Biyu kneeled despite not being commanded. Her body instinctively bowed down, she felt the enormous power of the Demon Lord.

"Yes... Milord."

She was actually confused why she did not feel repulsion towards this loyalty bullshit.

"Good, now gather your members, I want to talk to them."

"As you wish."

She turned around and followed his order.

'Damn, this is actually not that bad.'

Ai Biyu said to herself.

Ai Biyu approached her team. Together with her Guild members who joined to fight the Demons, and other Hunters who wanted to participate because of their hatred, Ai Biyu had 126 thousand members in her team. It was an army of strong Hunters. Her team was originally bigger than that but most of them died.

126 thousand was still big, considering that her Guild was the strongest in China and her leadership was great.

However, this number was nothing but a pipsqueak compared to the Demons. Almost every day, her team would fight twice or thrice their own numbers.

They did not even have the time to rest and recover. Night and day they would fight Demons.

So their numbers slowly diminished, to the point that the other members quit and left them.

'Some of them joined the Demons and became one. And I can't believe that I am now one of those people, hehe.'

She chuckled as she got closer to her team.

Her team retreat 2 kilometers away from the battle. The place that they were fighting on was already corrupted and it was impossible to recover it.

Ai Biyu gave them time to retreat, she was ready to give her life. Perhaps the army already expected that she was dead.

"G- Guildleader!!"

They were surprised when they realized that Ai Biyu returned. However, the woman in front of them was already tainted by corruption.

Ai Biyu changed a lot and it was obvious to them.

The Hunters had disappointed expressions and most of them were furious. Some began crying as they realized that they fail to save their Guild Leader.

"Guys, I'm not dead, okay."

She spoke like a normal person, causing the Hunters to further cry.

"Waaaaaahhh---!! Guild Leader!!"

They were sad. Like children who did not receive their kiddie meal after entering a restaurant.

Ai Biyu sighed.

"I already expected this..."

.........

......

...

"Are you sure she can convince them?"

Furrneka asked while having a stroll around the infested place. They were looking at the lovely scenery. With the dead bodies, broken buildings, and the dead land where no plants could survive, it was a lovely place to have a date.

Of course, they were closing the rifts in the sky too. Mikael is a Demon Lord and he can close the portals. This was one of the reasons why he was traveling around the world, to close every portal.

4