Chapter 470
134 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 470

"She can do it."

Mikael was confident.

"Why do you think so? She is a Demon, they will never trust her."

"Then why did you trust me?"

"..."

Mikael has a point and Furrneka did not have a word to retort him. Furrneka loved him so much that she did not care if Mikael became the bad guy. She would accept him. Perhaps this was the reason.

"If I show myself to them, they will only cower in fear. My corruption is too strong. Ai Biyu is the only one who can convince them. A lot of Hunters will not accept me. I'm an asshole, but I'm sure many of them will follow Ai Biyu."

"So you plan to make her a General or something?"

She asked.

"Yeah, she is worthy of the position."

The position of Count, Duke, and General was all based on strength. An existence that the Demon Lord acknowledged. Ai Biyu has the strength and intelligence to become one.

'Ai Biyu is someone I can trust. Just like me, she hates the Demons as well.'

Perhaps Princess Belle calculated this part.

They wait for an hour before they meet the Hunters that Ai Biyu convinced.

When the Hunters reached the two, they were already corrupted and close to transforming.

'... Around 50 thousand Hunters joined her, that's better than what I expected.'

He nodded and was satisfied. To fight the army of Demons, he had to make an army.

"You did a good job Ai Biyu."

"I did nothing, these people have nothing left so they are ready to follow your command. I promise them that we will eradicate the Demons and they believe you."

She spoke.

"I see."

Mikael cast a Skill and every one of the Hunters received a small amount of Black Lightning inside them.

Just like Ai Biyu, the Hunters suffered from pain and every single one of them was screaming. They were madmen, they did their best to overcome the pain.

Mikael was entertained watching.

'I feel like I'm watching an all-men orgy. Look, they are even scratching each other just to ease the pain.'

He even laughed.

When the process was over, most of the Hunters survived and became Demons. Nonetheless, some of them failed and became mindless Demons, like animals who moved by instinct.

Mikael was happy to see that most of them successfully became Demons.

"Master."

The Demons instinctively understood that the man in front of them was the Demon Lord. They know Mikael's identity, and they know that Mikael eliminated a whole species of Demons. So it was easier for them to accept him. They understood their job very well, to eradicate the Demons.

"I only have a simple rule, you can do what you want, I don't care how many people you killed, raped, or pillaged. But once you see a Demon, I want you to kill it."

"Yes!!"

They immediately understood and bowed their heads. The Demons of Wrath had a connection so they know the enemies and the allies.

"Ai Biyu, come here."

The woman approached him. Mikael put his hand on her head and inserted his power. Ai Biyu shuddered and felt the pain for a second.

"You now have the power to turn others into Demons under my commands.'

"Yes."

Ai Biyu gradually adapted to her new power.

"You may leave."

"Yes, Master!!"

Ai Biyu commanded her team. She wanted to go to another place and kill Demons. This place did not have any Demons since Mikael killed all of them.

They had small quantities but at least they were immune to the corruption and they could fight the Demons without fear.

After his underlings left, Mikael turned to Furrneka and asked her.

"So, where are we going next?"

"Why did you leave the Demons to Ai Biyu? Did you really trust her?"

Instead of answering, Furrneka asked him.

"I have my reason. I am not good at commanding people, I'm better at working alone. Furthermore, Ai Biyu is a great leader and I think she is better than me. She will use my power efficiently."

"Okay."

Furrneka did not care and just hugged his arm.

The couple decided to leave the place and find another corrupted area to eliminate Demons. They have to close as many portals as they can. Mikael can feel that the Demon Lords are preparing for an all-out attack.

.........

......

...

In a cold place, where the fall of snow was ongoing, a Kingdom was standing still.

This is the Elven Kingdom. Despite being in the middle of the stormy snow, the population of the Kingdom was living comfortably.

Because of the World Tree that was absorbing the cold, the Kingdom was warm all year round.

However, right now, the atmosphere in the Kingdom was bleak. Especially inside the castle, the Elves felt conflicted as they looked at Princess Belle.

Some of them cried some of them were mad, and others could not accept it.

The Princess that lead them, has turned into a Demon.

Right now, all of them were eager to kill Mikael.

The bastard corrupted the last High-Elf. The Elves lost their hope. Perhaps it was the end of their lives. 

Princess Belle was smiling, seeing some of the Elves holding their tears. 

She already expected that this would happen. 

'Maybe they think that Mikael corrupted me.'

Well, they indeed thought of that. However, Princess Belle was not going to bend the truth. 

Instead, she used her weapon. A weapon that the Elves would listen to despite her being a Demon. 

Princess Belle has a unique ability, the ability to see the multiple futures of a person. 

With just a few words, she could convince the Elves to listen to her. She planned this thoroughly. 

'Of course I always plan ten steps ahead.'

"What did that bastard do to our Princess!"

One of the remaining Elders shouted madly. He could not accept this reality. 

He glared at Elder Siegh. 

"Siegh! It should be your job to protect the Princess! What the fuck happened!?"

He cursed, showing that he was furious. 

Elder Siegh did not speak. He sighed and decided to kneel in front of the Princess. 

If there was someone whom he believes, that was definitely the woman before him. 

4