My Captain (LevixOC) (contains smut)
125 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Smut warning*: Hello all! I know its been a long while since I published anything but here it is. This chapter does contain smut so if you do not like smut don't read. Thanks!

 

It was after supper and it was getting dark as I headed to the captain’s office. The captain...I felt my cheeks begin to grow hot as I thought about him. I was in love with the captain and had been for quite some time. So the thought of being alone with him made my heart beat faster and feel as if there were butterflies in my stomach. I stopped in front of his office, I took a deep breath, and knocked. I waited a minute and there was no answer. I knocked once more and still no answer. 

    ‘Captain Levi? ‘ I called out. Only to receive silence. I timidly put my hand on the door knob and opened the door.  The office was dark and no one was here. I slowly stepped inside and lit the lamp that was on Levi’s desk. I quietly looked around, this was the first time I had come into his office. I saw a map posted to the wall and books neatly put away on the bookshelf. His desk was nice and tidy and the paperwork piled into an even and nice stack. I sat down in the chair across from Levi’s and decided to just wait. Surely he wouldn’t mind. 

    As I sat in silence thinking about what the captain could possibly want to talk about, I heard the door open. I looked over my shoulder to see the captain walk in. His face was so handsome….I stared at him for a minute before shaking my head out of my trance. 

    ‘Captain Levi, I hope you don’t mind that I waited inside your office. No one was here so I thought it would be ok. ‘ I quietly said. The captain said nothing but continued to look at me with his steel grey eyes. I quickly averted my eyes, then I heard the door click and lock. I gasped a little. What had I done for the captain to lock the door...I felt my body trembling and my palms began to sweat. The captain was coming near and still hadn’t said anything. I stood up and began to apologize as the captain got closer and closer, I felt a sharp pain dug into my back, as I realized that I was backed into the desk. 

    ‘Captain I…mm!’ I began to stutter out but before I could finish my sentence his lips came crashing down on mine. I began to kiss him back with fervor. Levi knocked all his stacks of books and paperwork off his desk, he then pushed me back onto his desk. We continued to kiss and he slowly inserted his tongue into my mouth and began exploring all my crevices and holes. I inserted my tongue inside his and hungrily explored. Eventually our tongues met and intertwined with each other as they danced in a passionate rhythm.  

    I stopped for a minute not totally comprehending what was happening, I had not been expecting this. I had confessed my love to the captain a couple of weeks ago and ever since then I had been avoiding him. 

    “Captain Levi...I don’t understand,'' I murmured quietly.

    The captain looked at me with an expression that was hard to read. Levi paused for a minute then continued to kiss me passionately. ‘Lexi’ he finally said, breaking the kiss.. ‘If this doesn’t make it clear about how I feel for you then I don’t know what will. I know you’ve been avoiding me. I should not have let it gone on this far without saying anything to you. And for that I apologize. But fact is I was afraid of my own feelings, denying that what I was feeling was real. That the feelings you had for me were real. I’ve never experienced anything like this.’ The captain looked into my eyes with so much love that I couldn’t help but stare back at him. Levi growled with frustration and pulled me in for another kiss. He kissed me with passion and then moved to kissing my neck. I moaned with pleasure. Levi continued kissing it and then began sucking on it, leaving his mark on me.

    ‘Lexi I love you.’ I shivered slightly due to his touch and how close he was. I could feel tears pricking my eyes. I had longed to hear those words for a long time now. I thought it would never happen. 

    ‘I love you too Levi.’ I whispered back as I pulled him closer to me. I wanted this man, needed him. I wanted him to be mine. ‘Fuck Lexi, I want you.’ I could feel the ache in my loins and knew that I wanted him too. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged on it lightly. Levi growled and ripped open my blouse.Levi quickly undid the clasp on my bra and my breasts fell out. Levi stared for a minute and murmured

    ‘Beautiful.’ I could feel myself blushing again. Levi leaned down and kissed my lips softly, he thumbed my areolas gently. I gasped a little and squirmed under his touch. He smiled slightly and chuckled quietly. He kissed me again and then he kissed each breast. He began sucking on one of my nipples and I moaned with pleasure. Levi stopped his assault on my breast and smirked at me. He continued sucking on one and then moved to the other giving it equal attention.

    ‘Leviii’ I breathed his name with pleasure. He smiled at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. I could not believe this was happening after all this time of longing for this man. My core was on fire with want. ‘Levi...please...I need you...;’ I moaned. I tugged on Levi’s shirt and  he removed it in one swift movement.. I stared at him, his well defined abs and sculpted stomach. His arms were so toned, he was gorgeous. I pulled him down for another kiss and rubbed my hands up and down his beautiful body. I could not believe this man was mine. I sighed with happiness, I could not get enough of this man. Levi lifted my legs and began tugging at my boots, I quickly reached down to unzip them and kick them off. Once my boots were off my pants quickly followed. All that I was left in was my panties and before I knew it I was completely naked. I felt my face warm again, this was the first time I had been nude in front of Levi. 

    Levi kissed my stomach and rained kissed down my inner thighs. I squirmed under his touch. 

    ‘Lexi, you’re beautiful.’ He said again quietly.

    ‘Levi’I breathed his name again. I wanted this man, needed this man. 

    Levi lowered his gaze towards my core and he gently parted my legs. Levi planted more kisses on my inner thighs and kissed my sex. I moaned in longing and pleasure. Levi stopped for a minute and quickly finished undressing so all I saw now was his naked form. He was so beautiful, he was sculpted like a statue. 

    Levi pushed my legs apart a bit more rough this time and his head dipped down and he buried himself into my sex. He began gently sucking on my clit and I let out a gasp. Levi smiled coyly and continued. He swirled his tongue around my clit and gently bit down on it. He sucked relentlessly and I could feel myself getting close to climax. He continued sucking until I began to climax. I let out a scream of pleasure and Levi continued sucking my clit through my climax. I    ‘Levi fuck…’ I breathed. I could feel my juices releasing. Levi looked up and smiled my juices all over his face. Levi pulled me down to the end of the desk a bit more rougher than when we had started. I could see Levi’s member had slowly grown larger and I enjoyed the sight of it. I could feel the heat in my core growing hotter and hotter. This man was driving me crazy.

    ‘Levi please…’I whimpered.

    “You want me?’ he purred.

    I nodded my head yes.

    ‘Say you want me,’ Levi said with a lustful look in his eye. ‘ be a good girl and say it.’ 

    ‘I want you…’ I cried out.

‘Good girl.’ Levi whispered, leaning down to kiss me, throwing my legs over his shoulders. I could feel Levi’s member at my entrance as he slowly entered. My walls readjusted to his girth. He was a decent size and I loved it.

    ‘Ohhh Levviii’ I moaned with pleasure.

    Levi let out a groan of pleasure and began to slowly thrust into me.

    ‘Shit fuck Lexi...you’re so tight.’ Levi cursed as he continued. Levi thrust harder and faster and I could feel myself on the verge of another orgasm. My body on instinct met him thrust for thrust as I slammed into him. Before I knew it I reached another climax, my juices releasing all over his member. Levi smirked and slowly pulled out. 

    ‘Is that all?’ Levi asked coyly. I shook my head no.

    ‘I’m not done with you yet captain.’ I purred. Levi growled and pulled me onto his lap. ‘Show me what you’ve got, baby girl.’he purred into my ear. I slowly aligned his member with my sex and sank down onto him. I moaned with pleasure as I lifted myself and then down again on his member. He felt so fucking good. I continued on my rampage rocking back and forth on his member. The room being filled with my moaning and Levi’s grunts of pleasure. Levi began kissing and sucking on my neck again as I continued to bounce up and down on him, moaning and writhing in ecstasy. I continued and could feel myself getting close to climax again. I bounced up and down harder and faster with my hands pulling at his beautiful raven black hair. I could feel myself starting to release as the walls around my sex latched onto his member as I came to climax. My fingers dug into his hair and my feet curled as I orgasmed for the third time that night. I went limp in his arms as I came down from my high. Levi kissed me again and I purred with happiness. 

    ‘Mm I’m not done with you yet baby girl. ‘ Levi smirked. ‘Such a greedy brat you are.’ He kissed my neck once more and lifted me up and repositioned me on his desk till my ass was facing him. He bent me over his desk and entered me for the third time that night. 

    ‘Leevviii…’ I moaned with pleasure. Levi let out another groan and began pumping in and out of me at a steady pace. Levi continued his steady pace cursing and letting out occasional moans of pleasure.He grabbed my waist and fucked me harder. I could feel his member getting harder and harder as he reached climax. I moaned more as he pounded into me. I could feel myself reaching climax for the fourth time that evening. 

    ‘Lexi...I’m about to cum…’ Levi groaned out.

    ‘Fill me up baby. Make me yours.’ I purred. That sent Levi over the edge and he pumped harder and faster into me. I could feel my walls clamping down onto his member, as I squirted my juices out all over his member once more and cried out  his name 

‘Leeevvviii!’ I screamed. 

‘Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkk’ Levi said as he released his seed inside of me and filled me up the same time as I came. Levi kissed my lips and slowly pulled out his member still pulsing slightly. I collapsed in Levi’s arms, I was spent.

Levi picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. His bedroom is connected to his office. He laid me down on the soft clean bed and I breathed in his clean scent. Levi stroked my hair and kissed me again softly. He pulled me in close and clung to me.

‘Mmmm…’ I murmured in happiness. I couldn’t believe after all this time, Levi was finally mine. 

‘I love you Alexandria. You’re mine and no one else’s.’ Levi said kissing my neck and suckling on it, leaving another mark. 

I gasped slightly and I began to cry a little. 

‘What’s wrong? ‘ Levi pulled back and looked at me slightly alarmed. 

‘Its just I’ve longed to hear those words for quite some time now and now I almost feel like I’m in a dream…’ I said quietly with tears rolling down my cheeks. Levi cupped my face and pulled me in for another kiss. He wiped away the tears from my eyes. 

    ‘You aren’t dreaming, this is real. I am here and I am not going anywhere.’ Were the last words I heard before I drifted off into blissful sleep.

   

 

   

    ‘

1