Chapter 03 – Rescue
1.2k 9 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My Lord, please save her! She's the only family I have left other than my wife!" Solom half whispered sadly.

"I will. Stay here." Ivan didn't think the System would lie to him about his chances of survival.

I see four guards and the Prince and the girl, six in total. Wait, make that ten, I see four more guards. Damn, this guy is seriously protected! I doubt a bug could even reach him.

"Who goes there?!" A man with gray stubble on his face yelled. As one, the guards surrounded the Prince, their weapons drawn.

"Excuse me, I got a bit lost and... well, I just picked a random direction to walk in. Who knew I'd meet fellow travelers?" Ivan said in a relieved tone. 

"Stay back! Halt! His highness didn't give you permission to approach!" The man yelled and pointed his sword at Ivan who kept walking forward with a hungry expression on his face.

"Man, you got some food too? I've been in this forest since this morning. Mind giving me a bite?" Ivan asked shamelessly as he continued to approach.

"I said stay back! We won't hesitate to cut you down!" Hearing the man with gray stubble, a guard angled his sword and pierced towards Ivan.

"Radiant Pierce!"

"Hey, let's be reasona-ahh!" A blade light flew out struck Ivan in the chest, sending him to the ground.

"Stupid loser, how dare you try to approach this Prince for food?" The Prince said with disdain, however his smile froze when he saw Ivan getting up while rubbing his chest.

"Ahhhh, that hurt! I swear I'll beat you all up for doing that!" Ivan was upright before the guards could react and his figure blurred.

A guard swung his sword, however when it hit Ivan's skin, it bounced off and nearly took the man's fingers with it as the blade fell from his hand.

 "Since you hit me, I'll also hit you back, okay? No hard feelings." Ivan grabbed the man's iron chest plate and threw him.

The man flew off into the darkness, and his screams immediately cut out after he collided with a tree.

Fuck, Is he still alive? I knew I was strong, but I literally threw him fifteen meters easily! Holy shit, no wonder it's so expensive!

"Wait, what. How is someone that strong?! Men charge! Protect the Prince!" The gray stubble face was about to shout more orders when he felt his legs being pulled out from beneath him.

His head within the open faced helmet hit the ground, and with a light toss, the guard flew off into the darkness with a shocked look on his face.

Was he so shocked that he forgot to scream? Wait, why is everyone looking at me like I'm some monster? I only threw them away...

The other guards gathered around the Prince, trying to deter Ivan from attacking, but with a well placed punch, one of the men screamed in pain as he shot backwards like a rocket, vanishing into the night!

"K-kill him! Don't let him come near me!" The Prince shouted amidst the grunts and screams of his guards. Half a minute later, no guards were in the clearing, only dropped weapon and shields.

"Um, so I'll be taking the girl now." Ivan strode over to the frightened Prince who had handsome features and snorted.

"My Lord, my daughter isn't here! Wait, I'll check the carriage!" The old man moved faster than an Olympic athlete on steroids!

The old man opened the carriage and his eyes turned gentle when it landed on the girl sleeping on the cartiage's seat.

"So you kidnapped the girl to do what? Make her a concubine or whatever? Why is it so cliche?"

Ivan asked and the Prince shot him a frightened glare, and in return, Ivan smiled harmlessly at him.

To the Prince, behind the smile was a devil! How could he not have heard of people with immense strength? However this guy before him was to freakish.

"Okay, I'll carry her back while you focus on resting. Being old and running about like a spring chicken isn't a good thing you know?"

Solom gently carried a girl out of the carriage, and Ivan's eyes turned  wide in disbelief. He turned to the Prince who tried to make himself look smaller, however a pitiful scream sounded as the Prince sailed into the dark forest.

Damned lolicon! She's no older than fifteen yet you want to lay hands on her? Are you trying to pluck the fruit before it's ripe?

Ivan and Solom walked back to the village, while the Prince's life and death were unknown. As for the guards who vanished into the night, their fate was unknown as well. 

"Rank 1 Demon Buff has expired. You owe the System 500 Infernal Coins." As soon as the voice sounded, Ivan felt as if he were being drained of his strength and sighed in relief.

The girl in his hands wore a coarse dress, however that alone did little to diminish her immaculate appearance. What also made Ivan's heart itch were the rather large mountains on her chest.

"My Lord, my daughter is nineteen years old. She isn't a child, she was clearly lacking in nutrients." Solom sighed pitifully.

Oh my god! A real legal loli! Holy hell! Wait no, so can't touch her, she's literally my client at the moment! But she's so cute too!

As Ivan battled with his inner lolicon, Solom guided them to a small village. When Solom stopped in the midst of the village, people came out of the shadows.

"Did you get Sylvia back?" A youth who looked more like a miniature hulk ran forward with a flustered face!

"Get away Alfie! You only watched as the Prince took her away and now you want to come asking about her well-being? A coward is what you are!" Solom said as he glared at the youth.

"She's my fiance! I have a right to ask about her? What would be the point of going against the Prince? I was trying to save everyone!" Alfie argued as he stepped closer to Ivan.

With an unfriendly look, he stood up and puffed his chest out and spoke in a deep voice.

"Let go of my fiance! She isn't someone you can casually touch!" Hearing Alfie speak, Ivan felt the corner of his lips twitch.

"Dude, you literally watched her get taken away, and now you want her back despite doing nothing but sit on your ass and hide in the shadows."

"Fuck off!" Ivan said harshly, and Alfie charged over, and just when things looked to be dire, the small girl in Ivan's arms clung to his neck and looked at Alfie with disdain.

"I won't ever love you. You gave me up to protect yourself. I understand, which is why I'm severing ties with you. From now on, I'll just be me, and you'll be you." Hearing the Sylvia's voice shocked Ivan a bit, it sounded like music to the ears.

If I didn't know better, is swear she was an angel or a demoness! 

"System can verify Individual Sylvia isn't a demon." Hearing the System answer his seemingly random thoughts, he asked another question.

Well is she an angel? She's too good looking to be human.

"System advises User to be ready to be dispelled. You have completed the Contract." 

As the System fell silent, the chains that appeared in Ivan's mind vanished like ice meeting the Sun.  

A woman broke away from the crowd and ran over while crying and hugged Sylvia, who was in Ivan's personal space, pressing her huge mountains against Ivan's arms.

I will not react. I will not react. I will not reac-ah!

Ivan smiled stiffly and pried Sylvia from his neck and set her down. She looked back at him with clear eyes, making him look away.

The woman, who Ivan recognized as Solom's goddaughter called Mira bowed sharply, and Ivan got a full view of her massive assets nearly bursting from her clothes!

A legal loli and a milf. This world is the best. I wish I had more time to spend here though, this place is interesting.

"Y-you! I will repay you!" Sylvia looked at Ivan with her clear dark eyes and he smiled slightly.

"The Contract was between me and your father." Ivan saif truthfully, however Sylvia shook her head like a rattledrum.

"I will marry you." Hearing Sylvia, Solom nearly coughed up blood. I just went through the trouble of finding you so you can give yourself away to a demon?

"I, Solom, do hereby dispel you from this plane!" Sparks flew as a circle appeared beneath Ivan, from which ash and flames escaped.

The crowd who had gathered around looked on in horror as they came to a realization!

"D-demon! Solom summoned a demon to save his daughter!" 

While several villagers retreated, Sylvia took a step forward, looking at Ivan who was gradually fading away with a determined look.

"I will find you somehow and make you marry me! I promise!" Hearing Sylvia, Ivan smiled slightly.

"I wish you good luck on that then." As soon as he finished, a chain between him and Sylvia formed in a strange pink color.

Before he could say anything else, Ivan's view was shrouded in flames, however the heat was only pleasant.

"User has completed the Summoning. Please prepare to be sent back to your own dimension." As soon as the voice fell silent, Ivan reappeared in his apartment's single bedroom.

What the hell was that chain? I didn't make a contract did I? If she really finds me, I'll have to marry her?! Wait, she's dimensions away, I'll be fine.

 

17