Chapter 1 Emado Rokuro
318 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monday a new day of the week the time to get up early and go to work, study, or to do chores it's the day that a lot of people excited about this day it may be for work or for school but there are people who hate that day, and one of them is Emado Rokuro.

-ring-ring-ring- as the alarm started ringing Emado who is asleep started to move it's hand forward to stop the alarm clock.

"So early so please give me 5 minutes more time to sleep~"

After he said that he set the alarm for 5 minutes to ring again, after 5 minutes the alarm ring again but he only did is reset it in 5 minutes alarm, again and again until it's continued 6 times resulting to this.

"I'm late! I'm Freaking Late!! Ohhh!"

The sun is already shining high up in the sky, the wind is cold the street is full of leaves scattered around. Students walking around full of happiness and smile.

It's new day for them or more accurately the new school year the most important thing for their future, some of them is taking with their friends, some are walking hand and hands with their girlfriends in town.

Slightly distance from them is a tall student with glasses he has a black hair, his eyes are as sharp as an eagle, he looks like a model from a magazine what's more the black school uniform suited him a lot and making him the center attention, a lot of girls are talking about him.

"Hey is that Ocnalb Mawter the most genius at the exam in last year?"

"Rather than a genius his a prodigy."

"And that school uniform is he going the same school as us?"

"Ahh! I wish I'm the same class as him."

"Do you think he has a girlfriend?"

"Umm~ according to the rumours he does not have a girlfriend."

"Ah maybe I should confess to him kyaa~~"

"Kyaa~" "Kyaa~" "Kyaa~" could be heard in the girls and meanwhile the boy's.

"Fucking fourth Eyes the only good about him is his looks and Brain."

"Just because you got good grades, money and looks"

" Why you! Because your mom give birth to you my precious... my precious girlfriend break up with me" Tears gushing out of his eyes remembering a few minutes before encountering Ocnalb.

Walking hands and hands with his girlfriend who is his childhood friend for the past 16 year he finally ask her out.

"Hey what's your mind for the future do you want to became a teacher you said that it's your dream?"

"Ehehe~ But lately I'm thinking of not doing that."

" So what do you want to do then?"

"How should I say this, um... I want to became you wife."her face started bushing how cute I want to hug you I want kiss you ahhhhhh my heart is about to explode from happiness.

Looking at her I can see that she's the best girlfriend that I can get no, the Best WIFE.

" Then it's a promise"

"Yes!"

Ahh how wonderful to be alive, how great it is to have an amazing girlfriend every thing is perfect until you arrive. You who she just meet in the first time in her life look at you and then said this to me without even moving her eye away from him.

"Let's break up."

"What why m-may be your joking, ahaha it's just a joke right?"

" I'm not joking, I just found my true love."

"W-what bu-but you said that you Mary me, what are you saying is there anything that is wrong about me."

"Yes, your ugly I only accept your confession to me because your my childhood friend I feel bad at you, but now I realized that I don't really love you I just feel pity towards you, then good bye."

"No! Don't leave me!" No matter how much I scream and cry she didn't even look at me. My love and my life you destroy it Ocnalb I will definitely get revenge out of you even if I have to go to hell.

Back to the present such talk occur behind his back, but Ocnalb paid it no mind his expression is as if he didn't hear them talk about him. Around him the students are sending glance at him the boys are looking at him with envy eye's while the girls are flushing after looking at him, their reaction are clearly in love with him.

Then Ocnalb put his hand in his temple. His face is clearly in trouble, the surrounding students stop talking about him, they think that he heard them loud and clear.

Ocnalb begun talking to his self in a clearly low voice that no one can hear.

"──I wonder, why is a human like me is so sinful like this."

He understood.

……That he's handsome

He said it in a sorrowful state, as he looks at the sky while he spread his arm wide and clear. The sun raying his body with light as if his a divine being, the girl's look at him and shout "Kya~" "Ahh!!" With affection while the boys looking at the girl's with disgusted face

.

But Ocnalb paid it no mind at all and start taking to himself again.

"Aa, magnificent!"

Inside his mind such through occur to him.

[Even the blue sky that appeared after so long felt like it was giving its blessing to me. No, that wasn't’t it──it wasn't’t just my feeling, it was really blessing me.] 

"Everyone, look at this handsome me──!"

"Yo! Your the same as always huh? Ocnalb."

Then suddenly his friend appears out of nowhere greeted him. Kent Towes a very handsome young man as the same age as Ocnalb, with a blue eyes and golden brown hair as his features of a foreigner.

"Ohh, Kelly I'm just trying to tell them that I'm a very sinful man, just why? Why did I born so handsome?"

"Yup your the same as always, and my name is Kent not Kelly."

"I know Kelvin, so what section are you?"

Kent lower his shoulder and make a resignation face, while answering.

"Class 3 A-1 and you, what class are you?"

"The same a you, look like the fate brought us together. Or rather it's destiny worthy of myself!"

There he strike a pose the surrounding students rise a cheers around him. "So cool!" "Kyaa~" With sparkling eyes. While the boy's click their tongues"Show off" "You only got good face, how about I beat it up huh!?" "Wanna beat him up after school" "Sounds good to me" "Hahahahha!" "Mwahahahaha!" Could be heard

Mean while the two of them continued chatting together, if an outsider saw this out they definitely think that their are more than friends and much more a close brothers.

What a awaited them are a big golden gate and a large amount students. Looking around them are an excited bunches, tired, and sleepy face.

Then suddenly the gate open, what came into view is a large school, it has 4 floors, just looking at it bring you back to the past and future. It's full of windows but it's foundation has a European taste.

The founder of this school is a British citizen that migrated in this country. Ocnalb and Kent was dump stuck by this beautiful architecture.

"Hey Ocnalb this scale of building is more than a millions of dollars? Don't you think so?"

"Of course it is, the magnificence of such as I is just right for this school to be this glorious"

The sound of bell can be heard the surrounding students to form a line in front of the school yard, the number of students are that of a thousand, the chat of the students can be heard here there.

8