Chapter 11: A Letter
13.8k 11 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**A Week or so Later**

 

“Fuck.” I look down at the letter that I just opened. It was from my stepmother, she had left soon after I had fucked her and had organised this for me. 

 

She had organised for me to go to the academy. The letter went like this, 

 

Reg,

Since you have gained your grandfather’s inheritance, you have gained the opportunity to attend the most prestigious academy in the world. The Academy. Due to recent events, I have decided not to escort you, you will, however, be able to bring your entourage. 

 

Should you perform well at the Academy you will be presented in front of the some of the world class rulers. I have already recommended you (in the name of your grandfather.) For the Orcs, Demons, and the Beastkin. I have put the tribes down below, they are some of the more aggressive ones and I feel that they will suit you well.

 

You will stay there for four years, this is of course based off the assumption that the race wars don’t get out of control. We are one of the smaller kingdoms and would be roped into fighting for one side or another, they would have no qualms about forcing you to fight.

 

Further should you do well over the frist term I can arrange a special weekend for us both to go and relax. Perhaps get some mother-son bonding time. I don’t whether I’m pregnant yet but I would assume so--because of this you will have a shorter period of time with me. 

 

Do well and I shall give you everything I am.

 

Your Mother.

 

Looking down at the tribes I get even more enraged, what the fuck? The woman put me down for someone of the most aggressive tribes in all of history! The only good thing about them is that getting fucked is easy.

 

It’s surviving that’s the hard part, and I only heard about that from my drunk grandfather. I thought it was pretty unlikely that he would know but he had been in the army so I took them for mostly truth. With recent events, it seemed that he probably was telling the truth.

 

The only part of that letter that I’m happy with is the last paragraph, I weekend with my mother sounded nice, especially a sex-filled one. I wouldn’t mind punishing her a little, after all she had consigned me to one of the most competitive environments in the world. 

 

I wave the thoughts of sex away, that had been getting on my min-

 

[Well, well, well, somebody can only do the easy ones, huh?] ‘Shut up.’ The system was the main culprit for my increasing horniness. I wouldn’t really know though.

 

[You’ll be going off course. You can bring your diminutive sex toy with you, that should help, after all, she’ll be your only sex in that academy. You won’t be getting anyone else.]

 

‘Fuck up.’

 

The stupid system, dissing on me like that. Of course, I was going to go, it’s not like I have much of choice, I’d be throwing my inheritance away. I sigh and put the letter down, this was going to be a lot harder than I first thought.

 

I get up from my seat, stretch, and take a look through my screens--

 

[Class: Physique Changer]

[Special(s): Sensual Charisma (Cursed), Modification Points--5]

[Modifications.]

 

I frown again at the cursed part of my charisma but that’s something I can’t do anything about. I smile though at the modifications points, through a little bit of questioning I had found that those let me alter my body however I wanted to. I assumed that when I had got the class my grandfather had injected me with a bunch of mod points that changed me. 

 

I click on [modifications]

 

[MODS]

[Mental]

[Physical]

[Soul LOCKED]

I had three to choose from, soul is locked though so I skip over that and click on mental. I would need all the mental help I could get as I enter the academy.

 

[Level 1,2, and 3 Mental Mods.]

 

[Sexual Pulse 100]

[Sexual Touch 50]

[Sensual Smell 20]

[Mental Stamina- lets you over work yourself- 10]

[Mental Reslience(fear)-20]

[Mental Reslience(work)-6]

[Mental Reslience(women-1000)]

...continue?

 

Not what I was thinking I would see, still useful though, looks like there might be some psionic powers in my future. For now though I would need to focus on getting just one more point, that resilience for work looked like a lifesaver. I click on physical mods next.

 

[Level 1,2, and 3 Physical Mods]

[Penis Girth-20]

[Penis Shrink-1]

[Muscle Strength(overall) 1000]

[Muscle Dexterity(overall) 1000]

[Bicep Strength I (right arm) 5]

[Bicep Strenth l (left arm) 5]

 

Seriously? They divide both arms? What type of scam is that? Looking down at my own bod though I don’t think I’ll be needing any super overt changes for while. I don’t look like a bodybuilder but I look nice. Toned. 

 

I think about buying that penis shrink, I could do with a ding dong that clocked under a foot. Honestly a dick as big as mine is just a hinderance. I can barely get more than half-way down my maids throat before it’s too much. I doubt I would get any further when I do her pussy. There is something to be said about going balls deep. 

 

I sigh and stretch. Nothing for it I guess. I would need to find a way to increase my mod points. The only way to do that it too…

 

I don’t actually know. 

 

I think for a moment. ‘System, hoe do I increase my mod points?’

 

A pop-up appears.

 

[Fuck them All (Ongoing)]

[Your grandfather gave you a quest darlin’, pretty much says, fuck as many women as possible. Nothing under your age now though. Age is not just a number unless they’re above sixteen. That’s what I think anyway. Now. Go along.]

Well, then, maybe the academy will be the right place for me.

150