Chapter 12: Blue Balled
14k 8 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Another Week Later**

 

The bags are all packed and we are preparing to leave on the next airship that arrives. We’re currently in the biggest city of the kingdom.

 

Lo. In comparison to the city I will be going to though this place will look like a village. At least, that’s what I’m told. I’m kinda doubtful after all this place is huge!

 

Towering buildings reaching the height of ten men, an airship or two flying overhead and of course there is the royal palace, stretching into the sky. Yeah, I have my doubts. 

 

I look over to my entourage. It’s made up of around ten people, neither large nor small. What infuriated me most though is that my mother chose my entourage for me! 

 

Literally eight of them are male. Only two are female. Thank goodness that she chose the maid I made a deal with, I think I’ll call her Toy, at least until I find out what her name is for real. 

 

Thing is, the other female who could’ve been any of the hot maids at the estate turned out to be the weapons master!

 

Towering over me the arachne clocks in at 7 feet. Her body mass is almost the same. She’s a rare type of arachne though, one that not only has a spider body but has a human one too.

 

It’s like a spider's body but instead of the head part you have womens body there instead. The most unfortunate thing about arachne in my opinion is that they have no ass, the body fusing there instead. They do have a pussy though, but I don’t think I’ll be getting any of that pussy anytime soon. 

 

She notices me staring and gives me a grin, before scuttling over, there are soft white scars all over spider body and I’m sure some on her human one--I can’t see any on her face though. A beautiful face as well, in a dangerous type of way, a little feral as if she’s thinking of ripping you to pieces. I notice that she’s wearing only a bra and piece of cloth hanging down over pussy, man, if wasn’t for that spider body huh?

 

A nice bod over all though, big breasts around D-size, and smooth skin, not only that but she has a pretty slim waist making her boobs seem bigger. I tear my eyes away and look at her, she grins and leans over--”You like these don’t you?” 

 

I stiffen and my cock my stiffens with me, I wouldn’t mind fucking her, after all it would increase my mod points but she’s half-spider! I don’t know if I can get over that much of a difference. 

 

The sex could be awesome though, her slamming down on my cock with all the force of her spider body. Her human body isn’t nearly as large as it seems, probably around 5’6, so with my cock as it is it will be a very tight fit. Momentum though can make a big difference.

 

Her tits really are nice, barely covered by the bra she’s wearing, I reach up slowly and realise that my entourage isn’t here, she grins wider showing some really sharp teeth and just as my hands touch them--

 

She pulls away and knocks me on my ass, I didn’t even see it coming it was so fast! She leans in, 

 

“Your mother asked me to train you, said that you needed it. I agree. You’ll be able to touch my titties when your able to flip me over, and when your able to actually beat me in combat I might let you fuck me.”

She rips my pants off with one of her spider legs and I’m too shocked to do anything about it. My cock springs out and I can see her eyes widen before narrowing again. 

 

“Heh.” Is all she says--she grabs it with her hand and strokes a bit, expertly, up and down, I thrust up getting some more momentum in there. A little tap on the cock-head, and she grabs my balls as well--

 

She starts using her spider body to pump my cock faster and harder, making blur, I groan again and she squeezes my balls just so--I feel the cum start to boil up and she licks my lip--then just as I’m about to burst she stops.

 

A little bit of cum dribbles but that’s all--the fucking arachne grins at me, flashes those juicy tits, licks her hand and says, “There’s more where that came from. You have to actually get good though.”

 

I glare at the and she laughs before passing me some new pants and leaving me alone. Blue balled and really wanting to fuck something. Where’s Toy when I need her?

[Heh, I told you so.]

[Quest Updated: Fuck Them All]

[You have recieved {Handjob} you have not ejaculated (cause your a loser)--one mod point recieved.]

Even I feel a bit blue balled

 

 

 

124