Chapter 17
10.1k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 days later.

 

We still have around a month to go on this ship but I’m fine with it. I have all the sex I want, when I want. Mostly. Quickies are getting annoying. I have managed to buy [Fast Recovery] and I am training hard out with the Arachne. She’s stopped wearing a bra at all now, letting her tits bounce up and down, apparently, I had ‘earned’ the pleasure. Anyway. I was upholding most of my deal to Nyan. If not all of it. She was sastisfied for now, but I can tell she was getting restless for some arachne leg up her ass. 

 

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind seeing that. So long as I could mouthfuck Toy while watching. She’s a pretty good dumpster I have to say. My all time favorite though would be my Stepmother. I could dump my load in her all day long. Toy on the other hand, while getting better at blowjobs, has refused to go back on the no-penetration rule. Doubling down after she watched me anal Nyan again and not get more than five inches in.

 

I think, she’s worried I would hurt her. Which probably would happen. Nyan needs to heal after every session. Mod points are coming in though, and I almost have enough to buy something else I think would be useful. 

 

[Training Multiplier (Martial Weapons)] It costs one hundred and only lasts a week but apparently in boosts my training by something like hundred. My only problem is that the more I fuck the same girl, the less mod points I’m getting. Toy is giving me like a half-point per session. Nyan is still giving me a good amount of points though, if I just fuck her over and over I should get enough points to buy it. Right now though I have an appointment with an Arachne. She’s facing me this time with a blunt sword in hand. I grab my own sword and we face off. I’m better with the sword than I am with boxing but I’m by no means good at it. Her tits hang out and I have a hard time not staring, they’re just so beautiful and I can only imagine what it’d feel like to have them wrapped around my cock. 

 

When I finally beat her in a fight I’m going to make sure I fuck her so hard she won’t be moving for days. That’s a while away though and right now I’m focusing on surviving the onslaught of the arachne in front of me. She attacks and I defend, that’s pretty much what happens. I occasionaly get a hit in but she always blocks them. Finally. She stops.

 

“You’re useless. It seems I actually have to teach you, sparring isn’t helping at all.” I roll my eyes. No shit, this wasn’t helping me. The only thing I’ve learned through this entire ordeal is how to dodge. Which, I will admit, is a useful skill. The Weaponsmaster comes over to me, and grabs my hands. “This is the correct stance for a defensive fighter. You are a defensive fighter. Learn it.” 

 

I quickly get into the stance and we spar again this time I do notice that dodging is getting easier and I actually find myself attacking a lot more than usual, instead of focusing on just pure defense. [Pfft]

 

Thanks system. The arachne comes up behind me again, pressing her big tits into back. Not only that but she wraps her legs around my waist while showing me an offensive stance. My cock rises and hits her, leaning in close she whispers “You like that don’t you?” 

 

I smirk. “Nope. Not at all.” Obviously I like it! I wouldn’t be erect if I didn’t, but I didn’t wanna come off as a beggar or something. I had already done that enough. She lift her body up a little bit and puts my head ontop of her breasts, my cock rises even more. “You’ve been a good boy, I’ll give you a present.” She rips my pants open and my cock pops up, smacking her bare thighs. She grabs it and starts pumping. I’ve got an idea though. If she’s started fighting without a bra, she’ll probably start fighting without her underwear, strip cloth thing, that hangs over her pussy.

 

I just need to rip it off.

88