Chapter 23: Eye Candy
6.4k 2 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting out of the supervisors office The Cow leads me back toward the waiting room. Funnily enough... the length of the walk is a whole lot shorter than it was before and in due time I'm back with my harem.

They'd made good use of my time away it seems, they were all decked out in the academy maid uniforms, though the Weaponmistress Arachne was in a different uniform from the rest, probably because she's a weaponmistress and therefore has a higher rank or status or just a different rank/status.

I have to admit that the uniforms look good on them. The Cow turns to me, "Due to your Grandfathers status they were given a little more discretion in how they wanted to dress."

Hell yeah they were!

Both of them wore micro skirts, showing Nyans thicc thick, juicy thighs as well as Toys shapely, curvy ones.  I twirl my finger around, and they spin for me.

The view from the back is even better, Nyan obviously has the best ass of the lot and it really shows here. Her ass is out of proportion with the rest of her body which makes the skirt ride higher up on her behind... showing the bottom part of her juicy, juicy, ass cheeks. She's so lewd I can already feel my cock hardening, spanking is probably in the near future with Nyan.

Toy on the other hand... while her ass isn't as good she has a nice all round look, her shapely body fills out the skirt nicely, making it perfectly slappable or grabbable. The microskirt on her makes her ass just barely out of sight and extremely tantalising... I really wanna fuck her... and when I do I'll let out a whole lot of sexual suppresion.

"Turn back round'"

The dutifully obey and I get a nice sight of their tits, tits for both of them are not their strength but depsite that the maid uniforms make them look great. They took advantage of the fact that their breasts could actually be confined by mere cloth and dressed them in a strapless tight top, showing off their toned stomachs... with a plunging V neckline showing a tantalising glimpse of their bust. What makes it even more arousing are the chockers around their necks.

They also had fishnet stockings, going all the way up to their skirts and to finish it all off they had fuck-me boots rising up their claves. FUCK are they hot!

The Cow looks at my expression and my rapidly tightening pants, with a look of both surprise and amusement. "Like what you see huh?"

I lick my lips and grab my two cuties, pulling them in close. 

"Yes, yes, I do."

 

 

68