Chapter 28: Bunnygirl Threesome (Part 3 ;)
7.2k 3 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you wanna see next? Poll will be more specific afterwards
  • Soft BDSM Votes: 23 23.7%
  • Hard(er) core BDSM - not gonna super uber uber deep into that fetish Votes: 32 33.0%
  • Vanilla Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Use more monster girl aspects in sex Votes: 57 58.8%
  • Whole harem Votes: 31 32.0%
  • Toys Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Foot fetish/Nylons/Stockings/Latex etc. Votes: 10 10.3%
  • ffff(+)m sex Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Other (comments) Votes: 1 1.0%
Total voters: 97 · This poll was closed on Sep 23, 2021 06:43 AM.
The 69 is brought to you the the 69 ratings I just got. More ratings are helpful.

Two is mewling on the ground as I ram myself into the gaping asshole of One. Sadly, it's obvious that there is something missing from this - Two. I grab her, and shove her onto the large couch nearby, then I place One ontop.

Taking a step back I admire my handiwork. One can't even speak anymore, she's incoherent, the pleasure and pain is too much for her to comprehend and now she's just in an orgasm cycle, her legs continuosly shaking. Two on the other hand has yet to feel my touch. Something I would soon fix.

She looks at me curiously, her head hanging over the edge of the couch, with a constantly orgasming Bunnygirl ontop of her. Pretty hot in my opinion, and the leash and chocker only make it look that much hotter. 

I walk over there, letting my cock become harder and harder, until eventually its finally at full mast once more. Bunnygirl One and Two are in the 69 position and are perfectly at waist level - prepared for full penetration once again if they can even manage it. I start off by smashing my cock into the rapidly closing asshole of One, can't have that ungaping now can we?

After, once again I'm hit by how tight it is! How different it is from a pussy. However, there is something else that I came here for, the open mouth of Two, it's time for deepthroat session with my slave-girl.

After all of my rough sex with One, I decide to take it a little bit slower with Two. 

"Master!"

I raise my eyebrow, wonder what she could want?

"Are you going to stick your cock in my mouth? Covered in anal juices?" Two looks a bit iffy about it, but at that point One seems to have come back to her senses, and punishes her fuckbuddy with a raised ass and a quick descent onto the face of Two, slamming her head back into the couch and her tongue into her pussy.

"Take Masters cock! Take it straight from my tight asshole! Maybe yo- UHHHHHH!" Two had started the tongue work and One couldn't finish her reprimand.

I could however. And I would.

Grabbing her leash I pull her head down so that it is hanging over the side of the couch and push in seven inches of cock straight down her throat. She immdealty coughs, and I can tell she's gagging, but she's gonna need to take a whole lot more of my rod and that means training. 

I take it easy on her though, and instead go back to fucking the asshole. I smash two quick thrusts and cum again, huge globs of cum spraying from cock into the small hole of my Bunnygirl slave. Cum trails down her asscheeks, and Two is quick on the uptake, licking the cum in huge globs - all while my cock still sprays all over her face. 

I keep on slamming the asshole, and I feel a warm mouth close around my balls while I do it. It's enough to nearly orgasm me again, the velvety feel of the ass combined with the pleasure of my balls getting sucked. I resist though and instead take my cock out, covered in cum, ass juices, and virgin blood.

And slam it in one smooth motion into the mouth of Two. Her eyes go wide, and I can see my cock outline against her throat, she's practiced before though and can probably take my full girth. With that in my mind I slam the rest down her throat, my balls slamming against her eyes. She seems to be doing fine - until I cum that is.

It's my biggest load yet and it keeps on going, and going, and going. Her throat clenches around my cock, and I can feel her pulling back - only to be smashed right back to balls-deep with a tug on her leash. She swallows a lot of it but the size of my cock and the amount of cum means that it starts to spill from her mouth all over her face, I can feel her coughing but the pleasure of her warm mouth, clenching throat, and my own orgasm means I only grab my balls and stuff those into her mouth as well - exiting a couple inches only to slam back down.

"MMMmmmmm!" Two is desperatly swallowing, cum all over her face, and her mouth stretched to its largest height. It's then that she starts orgasming.

An orgasm with a fully engulfed meat sword is a beautiful experiece. She tries to scream in pleasure and ends up making a gargling sound with all the cum in her mouth. One is attacking her pussy, tongue going all over, I stuff a finger into Ones' pussy and bring her to another orgasm. Finally, after a long while, I finish coming and withdraw my dick from the mouth of my slave. 

I'm gasping hard, and she's looking at me with adoring eyes. Bunnygirl ears fully erect, her face still very red from my cock.

"Thank you master." 

I grab for her ears to finish off. Wrapping both of them around my dick to give me on last orgasm and claim every last bit on my slaves body.

59