Chapter 29: Bunnygirl Threesome (Part 4)
6.1k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grab the ears of both my bunnygirl slaves and wrap them around my still twitching cock. I was almost done but there was still something that needed to be done. 

You couldn't fuck a monster girl without using her monstergirl parts! And for Bunnygirls that meant ears. Both of them moan again as they feel there ears wrap around my dick, while not as sensitive as a demons horns bunnygirl ears were still quite sensitive.

Both pairs of ears were enough to barely cover three quaters of my pulsing cock but that was alright, the tightness and sensation of fur around my member more that made up for that.

After both ears were firmly wrapped around my cock I positioned the slaves between my legs so that as my hand forced their ears forward they would be able to suck my balls. I gave it a test try just to see how it worked.

I gripped the ears as hard as I could, using both of my hands for a better grip and moved them down the length of my cock - slowly of course, I needed to finish one last load, no need to go all out. Sure enough as I yanked their ears down the length of my dick their heads came along as well, mouths closing around my balls to help them eke out one last load. It was an intense feeling, made more intense when they looked up with cum covered faces and met my eyes.

Truly, they mine now. I revel in the sensation of the ears as they go up and down my cock, the soft fur tickling the most sensitive parts - slowly bring forth the last load of this session. 

My hand went up and down and warm mouths closed around my balls, the bunnygirls moaned, collars around their necks and being yanked back and forth with my hand - trying to make contact with my balls each and every time. 

Finally, after a long while of ear-play, the cum started spurting. I sped a little bit then and let my cum fall into their ears, the only part of their body not stained by my juices. 

After that, I fell backward and heaved a sigh of pleausure, watching as both bunnygirls put on their cum-covered lingerie. 

"Is master happy with our performance?"

Poll winners are: Hard(er)BDSM, Monster girl aspects, and a whole harem fuck-fest

56