Chapter 34: Mooo (Part 1)
2.2k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cows glistening holes are right there in front of me, her face is ground into the floor, hands still attached to her collar. The slaves are currently kissing overtop of her, left over cum, spit, and pussy juices leaking down onto Cows back. I bring my hand back and spank Cows fat ass, causing her to moan "Fuck me, FUCK ME!!"

I grab her wedding ring from her hand, and take it off, noticing the very large gem attached to it. "You have a wife right?" Cow arches her back, pressing her ass flesh against my cock, "Yeeeessss..." 

"And you've never had cock before?" I look at the wedding ring, and then her asshole - I grab one of the slaves and get her to spread Cows cheeks, "Never, never even a dildo!" 

My cock twitches at the admission, I spank her again, and force her head down into the floor - "Tell me you want my cock!" Cow moans, her wet tits letting out another spurt of milk,

I spank her again, "Tell me you want my cock!!" Cow shoves her ass against my cock again, and I feel some pre-cum drip onto her, I'm getting impatient at this point - but the scene was just so hot, Cows arched back, ass shoved up against my cock, forswearing her total lesbianism in the name of becoming a cock-slave.

I spank her again, her ass jiggling, elciting another loud moan from Cow - I grab a slave girl and put her to work licking my meat rod, it was getting too much for me to not have any relief. "TELL ME YOU WANT MY COCK!!!" Cow screams this time, "GIVE ME YOUR COCK!! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I -"

I flip her over, and shove it in full force, piledriver - my bunny slaves are holding her upright - and FUUUCK did it feel good, it was tight as hell and could feel her hymen resisting my advance.

Cows eyes rolled up into her head, milk spraying from her tits, I press forward a bit more and broke past the hymen taking her proper virginity and making her mine. Cow started shaking, her body barely being held still by the Bunnygirls - her cunt was convulsing rapidly around me, inviting me to come further in, molding itself to my specific specifications as only a virgin pussy could.

I sink my shaft into full penetration, and feel myself pressing up against her cervix - she'd been demolished but I had yet to cum. I plant my foot on her head and thrust one last time, shooting cum straight into her womb. "Take it all!"

"I'm your little breeder cow! Dump your seed in me! Fuck me pregnant!" Cows pussy tightened one last time, drawing out the last of my semen. I take my cock out and look at her wedding ring - and stuff it into her pussy, we couldn't be having any of my cum wasted now could we?

 

24