Chapter 35: Mooo (part 2)
2.4k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Previous yes was pretty finnicky with the system, he told me that he liked the idea of it but was also sloppy on the folow through. Don't really know how I'll handle it personally but the idea appeals to me. I'll try my best to keep its appeareance consistent.

I fall back heavily on the couch, breathing hard. My cock was sore, my dark charisma had just finished, and the system had made a mostly unwanted return. 

[Congratulations! For fucking a lesbian you've gained mod points, for fucking a supervisor you've gained mod points, for reversing traditional teacher-student roles you've gained mod points. You've done well, enough of this and I'll have to try you out myself..."]

The Bunnygirls got to cleaning, and Cow was still pretty much comatose on the floor - all of this and I still had yet to attend a single class at the academy. Hopefully, I'd get more opportunity to test out my more special abilites. I still wasn't sure what to think of the whole situation that my grandfather had thrust upon me, but I was going to take full advantage of it - my stepmothers promise loomed over me and my cock just twitched thinking about it.

For now though...

My eyes turned back to Cow, my pretend step-mother, she would be my tide me over for now. My slaves, Nyan, maybe one day even the Arachne weapon master - visions of her slamming herself down on my cock with the full force of her spider body... sheesh.

I head into the shower, bringing a Bunnygirl in there with me, cause why not? The water does a good job of cleansing me, and getting out I look almost presentable. Toy and the Bunnygirls did a good job on the cleanup, even Cow had been washed down - her ripped clothes but back on her.

Truly life was good for me. It was about time for me to head classes.

 

25