Chapter 1: What the-
517 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Process beginning.

7%

19%

31%

47%

62%

79%

86%

"What the-" 

100%

Suddenly a vortex appeared sucking in the spirit, but as it did one sound could be heard "Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkk?!"


MC Pov

Slowly, but surely I awaken, opening my eyes wide, except I didn't have eyes. There wasn't ANYTHING to see. Not even the barren void of a wasteland I once (un)lived for so long. Why was I in this state? Wasn't I supposed to be reborn as a fetus of something? I trace back my memories from before. 

"Soul entering The Cycle of Life and Death error found. The soul cannot enter. Locating error reason found. Reason: The soul has achieved partial enlightenment and thus cannot enter the Cycle without splitting, nor can It reach ******* due to partial enlightenment. Solution: Bound the soul into an inanimate object with no soul. Searching, object found, the object: A rock."

So after everything, I did. After all the torment, the hunger, the thirst, the burden of sins, all so I can be a ROCK. A ROCK! Sigh, breathe in and out. Breathe in and out. I'll just meditate like what I always do. 

... ... ...

... ... ...

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

.

.

.

Huh?! I wake up from my trance seeing a bunch of screens.

 

Due to meditating for more than thirty minutes, the skill of Meditation was acquired. 

Due to being adept in the art of meditation, the skill level became ten max.

Max skill level reached, commencing evolution process. 

Meditation became Greater Meditation.

Due to being a master in the art of meditation, the skill level became fifteen max.

Max skill level reached, commencing evolution process. 

Greater Meditation skill became Partial Enlightenment.

Due to even higher levels of proficiency, skill levels are being risen three times.

Partial Enlightenment Level Six.

Spoiler

You gain the skill of Partial Enlightenment.

Description: Partially freed from the Cycle of Life and Death and gained some spiritual insight, along with that, you've gained partial enlightenment.

Benefits: Spiritual insight, Little Sage title (as shown in the interface), 100% increase in mana regeneration (effects after all the increases in mana regeneration), and 50% less mana cost for things like spells. +121 Spirituality You can think 9 times faster. Some options are sealed due to being a ROCK 

[collapse]

Interface? Mana? Title? What's with all of this? Uh, maybe saying interface out loud will help: I can't talk, I'll just think about it. 

Interface. 

Name:

 Type of Stone: Spiritual Stone 1A type of stone found near the afterlife or highly dense spiritual areas.

Titles: The One Who Marches On, The Progenitor of Life

Durability Points: 13/13

Spiritual Points: ???

Stats:

Durability: 11 (determines one's durability, resistance against erosion, damage resistance, and durability points)

Sapient Level: Sapient (Sapient like a human)

Wisdom: 72 (This is your street smarts.)

Spirituality: 249 (Improves you spiritually and mystically)

Skill Sets: 

Partial Enlightenment Level: 6

Stone Hard

Spoiler

Stone Hard

Description: +6 Durability, and -5% damage from damage lower than the durability stat.

[collapse]

Spiritually Imbued Rank S

Spoiler

Spiritually Imbued Rank S

Description: 2.5x spirituality effects, and +101

[collapse]

???

What the-

My favorite comment so far: Sage rock tell me my future.

 

17