Chapter 9:Divine God- Rui Niang Jun.
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Why am I crying? He is just handsome. Do I have to cry just because of that?’, Song Qing wiped her tears. The man in front of her giving a sweet smile said, “Please complete your sentence, what will you do if someone helps you?” “Eh?”, after thinking a little song Qing answers, “Ah, yes! If someone helps me get out of here, I’ll render that person a wish.”

“A wish, eh? What a helpless girl like you can possibly fulfil? Say, if I help you, will you fulfil my wish?”

“Of course!”, Song Qing answered confidently. Right now, the most important thing for her was to get out of here, in one piece. Who would like to be a snack to the beasts or die of hunger? As for the whish, who knows if she isn’t lying?

“Even if you say so, I think you’ll not fulfil it. Tell me, what is your name?”, the man wasn’t a fool after all.

“Why do you want to know?”

“What if I find out later, that you had just used me? How will I be able to reach you and force you to fulfil my wish or punish you otherwise, when I don’t know who you are?”

‘Ah, look! This man is already planning about forcing me and punishing me. Forget it. I thought that perhaps I will fulfil his wish, if it is in my power. But now, no matter what… I will teach him a good lesson.’, thinking all this Song Qing said, “My name is Li Rong. Now, are you satisfied?”

“Li Rong?”, a smile filled with disbelief spread over his face and he continued, “Okay! Let’s get out then.”, saying this he put his hand around Song Qing’s waist and then pulling her towards himself, he flew into the sky.

Song Qing was but a mortal, and this unearthly experience made her scream out, “Whoa! I never knew that you folks can even fly. Am I dreaming?”, then remembering the past incidence, that how her wrong speculation had made her loose face and act foolish, she suppressed her excitement and became perfectly calm. Looking at her, the man just smiled sweetly.

Soon they landed in front of Full Moon courtyard, Song Qing knew this place as she had visited this place with Yong Meng. So, without a second thought, she freed herself from the man’s hold and ran away. While, running she turned around to look at the man. She had expected that right now he’d be dumbstruck and would look like a complete idiot, but to her surprise he was smiling sweetly and that smile produced so powerful beams that she could take no more and retreating her gaze, she kept running and disappeared from sight in a short while. The man was still standing in front of the courtyard, when suddenly the gates of the courtyard opened to reveal an elderly looking man beaming sweet smiles on the man. He was no other than Liu Ji Lie. Then he drew forward and heartily said, “Divine God Niang Jun, it’s a pleasure to have you here.” Both of them exchanged greetings and went in. Liu Ji Lie led him to the main hall. After Niang Jin was seated and everything was at ease he ordered the servants to leave them alone. Then in a serious tone, he said, “When I saw her, I didn’t know how to react. I was really confused, if it was really her. So, I wrote to you immediately that day after she went away. What do you think, is my speculation correct?”

Niang Jin’s facial expression smoothened, then smiling he said, “It is indeed her. This time she has reincarnated as an immortal.” The he became grave and continued, “It seems that someone has sealed her spiritual energy. So, no one was able to detect that she is an immortal.”

“Her spiritual energy is sealed? Then…”, Liu Ji Lie was super confused and worried. “Don’t worry. I have a way.”, Niang Jun looked stern and self-assured.

 

Back at the Moon River courtyard, things were peculiarly amusing. Song Qing, reached the courtyard, she had to hurry and place the invitation at the table. She only wished that Yong Meng would be busy and wouldn’t have noticed anything. Thinking all this, she was pacing right and left in front of the courtyard, when her gaze turned to a guard who was watching her, he looked pretty amused. Song Qing smiled to reveal her snow-white teeth and then snappishly asked, “What are you looking at?” The guard lowered his gaze. After sorting everything in her mind, Song Qing sneakily entered the courtyard. She had gone a few paces when she heard some footsteps coming towards her, she swiftly hid behind a wall. These were some maids, but Song Qing couldn’t take the chance. She knew how loyal they were after what happened with her today morning and how that maid had complained against her. When they went away Song Qing gave a sigh of relief and paced towards Yong Meng’s study. She soon reached there and looking at the invitation in her hand she said, “You know, today you have put me in so many troubles. I went at such lengths to protect you, even promised that stranger… Well now, here is your place.” She put the invitation on the table and patted it. Just as she was about to leave, when she heard a familiar voice behind her, “Qing Qing."

0