4: Skipping School… At a Park!
140 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H-Hey! D-Don't drag me! A-Anyways, where are we going! Are you even listening!"

"Just stay silent for now, I'll tell you when we'll get there"

What the hell am I doing! I don't even know where we are going! Plus, last period starts soon and we are already outside! Why have I done such a thing! 

"You know, last period starts soon, and here you are taking me somewhere out of school grounds. Just what are you doing?"

"Gah! I don't know!"

"What do you mean you don't know! You drag me out here for no reason! Just what—"

"Look, I believe there's a park somewhere nearby if I remember, let's go there for now"

"Huh? And what will we do?!"

Damn it! There's no park nearby! That was a total lie! If I tell her that, she surely would beat me! Just what do I say now! 

I continued dragging her along with me, in hopes of actually being some type of park around. 

Oh who am I kidding! My luck is no where near of that! That's right, it would probably be best if we head back to school!

"Umm Kusanagi, I think we just past by the park you were talking about..."

"Eh?"

Park? No, no, no, it couldn't be. 

"Look, the entrance is just behind us!"

I stop, turning my head around to see non other than what Imputy was talking about. 

It really is a park!

"O-Oh, y-yeah, thats t-the park! Oh my! Have I grown of old age? How have I forgotten that I pasted it!"

"......"

"I'm so sorry, Imputy, I pay my respects for showing me my grand mistake, I'm truly truly sorry"

Idiot! What the hell was that?! I sound like I don't even now that damn place!

"......"

"U-Um, Imputy?"

"Hmmm... oh what a nice park! It looks perfect for kids of ages 3-8! Please tell me, Kusanagi, what is the parks name? I would really like to request it to my young cousin!"

"Haha, well..."

"Hmm, are you having trouble? Shouldn't you know the name, you clearly have been her right?"

"Well..."

"Ah, well of course you must've! You and your little play date sure like to imagine and play some silly kiddy roles! I bet this would've been your guys go to spot for that matter!"

"......"

Damn it! She saw right through me huh? Just how does she do that?

"Alright you got me, I've never even seen that park before!"

"AHAHAHAHA! I knew it! You're so easy to read! You should've seen yourself!" 

How infuriating!

"I, the one true lord of Pendulum, has been beaten by a mere human with bleach hair. I shall now die in the depths of the dark abyss that awaits me. How shameful this is"

"HEY! My hair isn't bleached! Do I need to knock you out in order for you to remember that! Well since your not saying anything I suppose you agree with that way!"

"NO, NO! I disagree! I disagree times 100! Please don't damage my precious head! I'm pretty sure it's already messed up somewhere in there! It shouldn't need more!"

I let go of her arm and squatted down, putting both of my hands on top of my head, which was looking down at the concrete sidewalk. 

"Alright I won't! It's pathetic to see you see you like that on the floor! We should just head over to the park!"

"Y-Yes, I believe we should!"

I separated my hands from my head, and picked it up to see her walking to the entrance of the park. 

Her long golden like hair, along with the wisteria, swayed around as she took her steps, while shining slightly from the sunlight, and holding her school bag in her left. 

To be honest, I must be lucky to be skipping around school with a girl like her. If only we can...

Wait no!! That's wrong! I must not think of such thoughts! Plus, despite her looks, she's a total pain to be with! 

"Are you going to come or not? You still haven't fully stand up from there you know. And stop staring at me so much!"

Oh, I was lost in thought.

Indecent thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I'll be on my way! Go on ahead and find a spot to sit!"            

She looked at me one last time, before turning around and walking into the park. 

公園 !」

"Geez, just what am I doing here! Why am I suddenly listening to that idiot? Shouldn't I be in school right now? Well... in order for him to go away... I guess I might give this a shot. I just hope he can understand with that brain of his!"

「アノヒト?」

"Great work Imputy! Such a nice amount of shade this bench has!"

I placed my bag on the floor, and stretched both my legs and arms out. 

"Anyways, why did you take me out of school, just what do you want with me?"

"Hm?"

I finished stretching and instead extended my hands to grab onto her shoulders, turning her body around with it.

"E-Eh?!"

"I... need... to..."

I stared into her vibrant eyes, her face a flustered one.

"Borrow some money!"

"......"

"Don't worry! It won't be much! Just enough for the vending machine over there! I'm starting to get really thirsty again!"

I looked at the heavenly object in the distance, with the sole item to ease my unbearable thirst.

"You... lay your hands on me... flustering me... just to ask for some paper..."

I switched views to see Imputy looking down, her fist balled up.

"So do you have the money?"

"YOU REALLY ARE SUCH AN IDIOTIC NUISANCE!!!"

"GGGWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"        

At that moment, I felt my liver explode... from a deep, deep, blow...

「馬鹿!!」

"P-P-Please f-forg-give m-me"

"I think I've done enough forgiving, now can we just get to some seriousness for once!"

"O-Ok"

"Geez..."

My hands parted my my injury. Extending my body up into a comfortable sitting position.

"Ok! Now I know we just met but I have a question... do you know Inouye-sensei?"

"......"

Right after asking, her head lowered, and her hands moved above some another.

"I... I do"

"......"

"B-But... it's not what you think it is..."

What I think it is? Judging by how she was acting in class, the way she changed so quickly, didn't just happen out of no where. 

It happened after he came in after all. 

Then the encounter with him, and the asking towards me... 

Let's me think that...

"L-Look, Kusanagi... I r-really need some h-help"

"Umm..."

"And y-your the o-only one I've b-been able to t-talk to... so I-I can really only ask y-you... So..."

She put her head head, and turned to face me. Her eyes started to tear a little again.

"U-Um Furukawa, y-you're..."

"W-Will you be my boyfriend?!"

"......"

Huh!!! Did that really just come out of her mouth!!?  She continued to look at me, only this time deep into my eyes. 

"H-Huh...!!?"

"......"

7