Prologue: Life Before Death (just backstory, skip-able)
2.7k 8 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was your typical DBZ fanboy, I loved the show and attacks, but my favorite character had to be Cell, he is one of those villains that, even though he did terrible things, wasn’t that bad of a person, what he wanted was a good fight, and if that took the threat of world destruction, then he would do it. I was one of those people who were rooting for Cell to be in the ToP (Tournament of Power) instead of Frieza. I would also draw or edit pictures of my favorite characters, and sometimes I would make it look like I was performing their moves, of course, that doesn’t mean I was unoriginal. I made up a bunch of unique attacks based the characters, my favorite being Destructo-Ball, which was a more sphere-shaped Destructo-Disk that could be controlled like the spirit ball, attacking the enemy multiple times with the same blast.

 Anyways, I’m getting ahead of myself, where were we again? Oh right! My death… now you may think that I didn’t take this too well, just being randomly killed like that, but I wasn’t exactly what you call a “functioning member of society” I was kinda falling into just a li- okay, a lot of debt, and I wasn’t able to find many jobs that would accept me, I’m not exactly the smartest person in the world. The only ones I was able to find paid minimum wage, which was better than nothing, they kept me off the streets at least, but my main problem was that I was a beacon of destruction. a lot of the stuff I touched would somehow find a way to break under my grasp, whether it be a hand rail or a door, they all seemed to have something against me, and that’s how I got into all that debt. Death was really the best way to get rid of that issue, not to mention I quite enjoyed myself some Isekai, especially those in which a fan gets into their favorite world after dying and gets a cheat of some sorts, so all in all? I wasn’t too bummed out.

Now I’m face first into this unknown world and the first thing I see is something vaguely recognizable, huge white tiles in the middle of nowhere, and multiple small blue figures.

41