Chapter 1: The Cell Games?!?
3.4k 12 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My sight’s finally becoming more focused –wait, are those Cell Juniors? And are those the Z Fighters? Is that CELL!? Woah, I gotta calm down here, my head’s spinning way to fast right now, – did I get reincarnated? Or is this just me dreaming in a hospital bed somewhere?

I pinch myself, to see if I’m really awake, and that’s when I notice it, my hands are chalk-white now, and my arm is armor-like, and blue with dark-blue spots… I’m a Cell Jr, aren’t I? And, if that’s Gohan right there, in a little bit he’s going to explode with power and kill me, no? I don’t want to die again already! Thinking of that, I realize that since we’re gonna be killed in the next couple of minutes anyways, I won’t really have an impact if I don’t fight, right? So I use what little time I have left to scurry behind a rock outcropping to the opposite of the Z Fighters. I’m hoping they won’t notice me over all the other Cell Juniors, the real issue is Cell, he is probably able to detect my energy since I’m a part of him. I’m again relying on the hope that everyone’s too distracted, even Cell, so I can dash away.

I want to save Cell, I’ve always liked his character and I think I might have a plan, while I’m doing this the Z Fighters are now dealing with the Cell Juniors, granted, there’s less, but it’s still impossible for the Z Fighters to defeat them. 

As I reach the outcropping I take my time to get used to this new body, it still feels a little weird, though the structure is the generally the same as a human’s, it has some glaring differences, one would be that I don’t have toes, but rather pointy, sock shaped feet, and I also seem to have a carapace which I can freely move about like useless wings. 

Now I want to find out the big thing, my Ki, it seems like it was kinda ingrained into this Cell Junior’s head on how to use it, so that helps, but it’s still rather weird to have Ki energy that I can control. Just when I’m thinking of experimenting, I realize where I am, in the middle of a battlefield, where the world strongest are currently duking it out. 

First, I got to calm down, I know the original story, and, if I’m correct, once Gohan goes mental I don’t think he would try looking for me since I haven’t made myself known yet. As I’m thinking this over I’m interrupted by a huge surge of power, I knew that it was going to be a lot, but actually experiencing this wave of power is so terrifying I can barely stand.

64