Chapter 14: Fumbling
1.4k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that training session is over, don’t worry, all I did was basic workouts, you didn’t miss anything… why am I talking to myself? I say this, knowing full well that I’ve said that same line so many times in my previous life that I shouldn’t even start in this one. That would just be redundant, and a waste of my limited brainpower. I realize that I’ve been walking without direction while thinking this, and now I’m lost, not that I knew where I was anyways, but still.

I guess I’ll just keep walking forward, if I remember correctly, this should just loop around in one big circle, so I just have to keep going fowa- ooh! Shiny! One of the doors next to me happens to be open, and I can’t help but peek in and look at the bunch of cool looking gadgets that I can’t tell for the life of me what they do, but they look… gadgety… however, considering the door’s open, one of the Briefs are likely around the corner so I should probably just get out of her- footsteps. uh. what do I do. Panic? No? Yes? I’m just going to hide in a corner and hope they don’t see me, the only bright blue thing in the room, I mean, it’s not like they could kill me, or even hurt me really, but I’m not the type of person that would be able to confidently stride past someone who doesn’t know me, in their own house, while looking like a monster. 

Holding in my breath!…



Alright.
They seemed to have walked past my doorway since I still can faintly hear their footsteps in the distance. But uh, yeah. Imma get out of here before something like that happens again, for all I know they might’ve just gone to get water. Remember, be sneaky. Just gonna tip toe my way out of here- and oh! There’s the entrance! Look left and right… and… go! Freedom once again, it feels weird in there, all cooped up.

Now uh, while training with Vegeta, I realized that he’s not the best teach, and also realized that I’d be in close proximity to Bulma and whatnot, that and if vegeta gets too powerful it might de-rail the very specific events of the Buu saga, which should be the last event that will happen, and needs to happen if certain things are to be set into motion. So. I’ve devised a strategy that will both get me some good training, and put me out of the way of these events. Yardrat. The peaceful planet that is overflowing with powerful techniques and nice people. And even if they won’t train me, it’ll be a nice place to camp out for a bit. But like, why wouldn’t they train me? They trained Goku after all… Speaking of Goku, that little space pod he came back to Earth in is what I’m currently looking for, luckily there should be a biiig crater where Trunks pushed back Frieza’s supernova in its general area. And most importantly, it should have the coordinates for Yardrat already in it.


A/N: Well, I’m back for the time being, the uploads are going to be inconsistent, but expect one every couple of days at least. I’m finally back in the writing groove!

Now I just have to balance writing two fictions at once, though my other one is much easier to write since it’s not a fanfiction, hence why it has a semi-schedule of every other day, I just don’t have to research for it. Though thankfully as time progresses and as the MC makes changes to the original timeline, it’ll be simpler to write.

20