Chapter 29: Innocence
160 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know, I’ve been thinking about it… I’m pretty strong, aren’t I? I know Gohan’s weaker then he used to be, but I still just took on two of the strongest Z Fighters at the same time, and I’m barely winded- just mentally wrecked and disgusted- but hey, could be worse!

…I should be able to actually help against Buu then… but I wonder if I can deal with an even more alt- ah who am I kidding? Timeline is ruined anyways! Majin Vegeta never happened, and that whole mini character arc for Vegeta kinda shaped the entire future… I should find a way to give him that fight with Goku he wanted...

Alright! Enough introspection-whatever! Let’s do this!

“-at’s Vegeta for you…” eh, true. “How can we be sure you’re not just tricking us into some sort of trap? For all we know Vegeta and the others could’ve been wiped out by now, and you’re just trying to help finish the job.” Piccolo Piccolo, valid point, butttt-“See my forehead? Whatever Babidi controls always bears his mark, even the two goons at the tournament had them. The fact that it’s gone shows that Babidi’s dead.” Surely… “Fine.” …Fhew…

“Alright! I assume neither of you know Instant Transmission?” heh “Well, grab on, if you thought I was bad, Buu’s a whole other mess.” “For the record, I still don’t trust you” hmm. That is very awkward to have a hand on each shoulder. Very weird. INSTANT TRANSMISSIONnever gets old!!
-

“-No Like You!” oh that’s not the greatest time to land, Buu’s got a giant hole in his chest and seems to not care very much “HRPHM!” -oh- there goes the hole- “You Again!” “Oh hi guys!” two very different welcom- “Cell’s Spawn!” ew, don’t like how you phrased that Shin “Calm it. He’s with us now.” Oh, thanks Piccol- “For better or worse.” … “So this is Buu… he doesn’t look that strong.” ahh Gohan- “Are You Ignoring Buu? Buu MAD!” uh uh quick thinking- Go!
“Sorry!”
I.. uh… tried?
Oh- he’s about to blow. “Watch out!” summon ki-summon ki-summon ki-circle it around the body-circle-circle-circl-BARRIER…Maybe that was a bit too fast, he hasn’t even finished gathering his ki y-
OH MY GOD NO IT WASN’T. THAT IS, A UNIQUE FEELING. It kinda FEELS. Like I’m being blasted with a firehOSE. It isn’t really that BAD. But it IS PREtty mentalY STRAining. Whew. Looks like he’s stopped exploding, but now he’s just kinda… steaming, and his eyes are open.

His eyes are open.

Oh no.

He almost looks like a blur as he’s rushing Vegeta, Vegeta managed to block the first punch, but Buu’s doesn't look like he's stopping anytime soon. Ah, right, I exist.
“This isn’t an opponent you can fight alone!” pull my barrier closer in to myself, fill it with ki, and HHRRRYAAAAAA nice! Managed to push Buu off Vegeta with my Rip-off of Frieza’s ‘Death Charger’ or whatever “HeHeHeHe…” ah “You Wanna Play With Buu Too?” oh that not a nice face “Maybe.” Nice, cool, el- “You’re cutting in line! Wait your turn or get out!” Hey I w- “Aww Vegeta I didn’t know he’d be this strong, C’mon, you can’t hog all the fun to yourself!” Hi. Goku. Just appear right behind me why don’t ya. Certainly that won’t startle me. Nope no- “HA! HA! Buu’s Gonna Turn You All Into Candy!” uh. “Nuh uh.” Just a smile at that? Really? I hate him more and more.

So, with a hop back and then a speeding ki-speared kick forward, time to activate fight mode-

As a sidenote, realizing that Super Saiyan 2 was really just kinda my original power, from the original body, Cell was practically in Super Saiyan the entire time if I’m right and- wait, maybe this isn’t Super Sayain 2. I don’t think I feel that much stronger then my other form
… had I just not been putting in my 100%... Kami damn it…

-and kick a hole straight through Buu’s head, turn around, and blast his antenna-thingy off -and a quick comment- “He’s just like Cell!” -Just in time to see Vegeta blast a bunch of holes through the remainder of the body “But worse.” To respond to this, Buu instantly regenerates all the damage, popping out a new head and everything- My response is- being blasted back by a surge of Ki I guess. “You Boring. Buu Bored.” Hwhat. Oh. Wait. Wait a minute! INSTANT TRANSMISSION- teleport quick to Vegeta- AGAIN- AAA! That boulder was turned into a Marshmellow! Not good! “H-Hey, I thin-“ “Who said I needed your help!” c’mon Vegeta….

But seriously, did I get too ahead of myself? I think all those years of isolation and meditation messed up my focus… wait, how did they even defeat him originally?


A/N: Finally figured it out. Kinda. Maybe. Lets see if I can think of a sensible way to let them live.

PS: Really surprising how many new readers this story gets even when it's been a whole YEAR. really wish I was a better writer becuase y'all do not deserve once a year updates. Weekly at minimum.

2