Chapter 2 – A New Body
3.3k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Am.. am I alive?" he thought to himself. 

His spirit hovered in the air from his phylactery and he was looking for a body to inhibit, but he couldn't find his body!

As he hovered around, not able to see, only touch as he found a humanoid form and entered it. 

His eyes opened as he looked around him. Where am I? What kind of shop is this?

He sat up smoothly, noting that his body moved very well, unlike what he would expect from a dead rotting body.

He couldn't feel anything, his body had no sensations, but had expected this from becoming a lich

His hands... they were slender and smooth, with a lovely skin tone. 

He looked down and found that he had full breasts, and below a slim firm stomach, he had a vagina below!

Automatically, he squeezed them but felt nothing. 

They looked real but yet not real. What body was this?

He quickly stood up and looked into a broken mirror and was stunned

He wasn't just a female, he was a female sex doll!

Luckily he was one of those top of the range silicone dolls and actually looked beautiful with long black hair, not a blow up doll. 

He looked around him again. This was a sex shop!

He quickly looked on the ground for his phylactery, the item he placed his soul in. 

It was a 8 inch flesh colored dildo!

He also saw his dead body next to it. His head had been decapitated and was already starting to rot.

He contemplated using his own body, but didn't know how to switch bodies and decided this body was probably better anyway. 

He at least looked human and was beautiful and he didn't look like a undead lich.

"Damn you Aaron" he said out loud.

He noticed that his voice sounded like him, but yet not like him. Darker and more mysterious. 

He also realized that although he could move his mouth, he didn't really need to to talk. 

Neither did he need his eyes to see nor ears to hear.

Holding his phylactery dildo, he pondered then stuffed it into his new vagina. His body was built for this anyway.

He didn't feel anything, so he left it there and looked for clothes.

He found a black leather S&M full body costume and put it on, and a latex mask that covered his whole head including his eyes. 

But he pulled off his old boots and put it on. He couldn't get comfortable with heels that were there.

He armed himself with his familiar daggers and left the place.

--

Moving through the ruined city, he found that this new body was lighter and faster. 

He was about 175cm tall, shorter than his original 180cm male height, but he was more agile.

He eventually got used to his new breasts and started summersaulting around doing parkour through the ruins.

The one time he slipped, due to his balance issues with more weight on his chest, even as he crashed down two stories, he was completely unhurt due to his silicone rubber flesh and titanium skeleton.

On top of his rubber suit, he found a black cloak that covered his figure down to his knees.

He decided to stay in the ruins of Las Vegas until he figures out what to do.

As a lich, what more one with an artificial body, he no longer needed to eat nor drink,

Furthermore, the locket imbued necromancy knowledge in his mind that he had yet to learn to use.

--

Over the next few days, Alison used the sex shop as his base.

If anyone were to break in to look for him, he could just lay still like a doll, and his phylactery would be hidden among tens of dildos all over the small shop.

As such, while in his shop, he walked around naked.

As for his body, by now he had turned it into an undead zombie to prevent further decomposition. 

His face was scarred with a gash across his eyes, his neck had to be sewed back on, and there were multiple grievous injuries all over his body. 

It felt strange to look at one's own body from a third person view.

His old body no longer looked like him, as he was half decomposing already when he was zombiefied. 

It probably stank, but Alison could not smell anyway. but he left the zombie in the shop next door regardless. 

--

A few weeks later, Alison received some unexpected guests. 

It was his old team mates the Ironhearts. 

Aaron was there, leading Rhonda, Sarah and Thorsen who was now fit enough to walk on his own. 

"Are you sure this is the place?" Sarah asked tearfully

"I..I'm sure I saw him killed by one of those bastards before I chased them off" Aaron said. 

In the corner, a naked figure sat still watching them. 

Rhonda comforted Sarah as she wept. Alison and Sarah had gotten close over the years. 

Even though they never got together romantically, they had brief flings with each other during missions to relieve tension.  

"Hey! What are these?" Thorsen said, picking up a dildo and jiggling it around. 

"This is a sex shop. Years ago, the Earthlings sold these as toys for pleasure" Aaron explained. 

"Sure.. sure... pleasure. This one looks fun" Thorsen said, walking to the corner and squeezing Alison's new breasts and looking directly at him. 

"Look! It even has a pussy" he laughed as he fingered the pussy in Alison's body. 

"Don't be disrespectful! This is where Alison died!" Sarah yelled at him. 

"Ok... ok.. I was just playing around. You know me right?" Thorsen said

"Anyway, he's not here, so we can't bury him. Lets go" Aaron said, hugging Sarah. 

They all nodded and started leaving. Thorsen looked at Alison's body one last time lustfully before picking up a fleshlight from the table and leaving. At the side of his eye, Alison noted that Rhonda pocketed a dildo as well. 

After they left, Alison sat up and quickly retrieved his phylactery, glad that it was not the dildo Rhonda took. 

"Maybe its time to get out of here and spread my wings. I'll get my revenge soon" he thought, stuffing the phylactery inside his body. 

 

47