Chapter 16 – Normoth
1k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maya informed Sin more about this wizard Normoth.

Living over 400 years as a human, he was quite an accomplished wizard. 

He is even a Dean in the Academy of Magic in Vandelieu and has tenure. 

However, he vanished from the public eye over 200 years ago, and not many people knew he still existed.

They arrived at a large castle, hidden within a large skyscraper which was built around it. The foundations of the castle went into the very bedrock of the flying mountain.

Maya knocked and the door opened. The castle was spooky and quiet but something seemed to lead them to the study.

"The Shadow does good work. Sin, it is good to see you" Normoth said.

The glow of the castle revealed Sin for what he is, a naked female silicone sex doll. Knowing he has been revealed, Sin removed the Mask of Fantomas and stored it.

Maya gasped, but the two pets didn't look surprised at all.

"Well met Wizard Normoth. Now I hear that there is a trade you are interested in?" Sin asked, his pretty female face didn't move as he talked

"Yes. You are looking for necromancy books, I am looking for a necromancer" Normoth said

"So how shall we complete this deal? Do I do my part first, or will you give me the books first?" Sin asked

"I want you to look at what I have first. If you think you can do what I want, I will let you read my books. When you complete the task, you are free to take them and leave" Normoth said

"That is good. Trust needs to be earned" Sin said

"Then follow me" Normoth said, leading them down a stairway, deeper and deeper into the very bedrock of Vandelieu.

In the basement lab, there was a body on the table, covered in a cloth.

"This is my beloved Catherine!" Normoth said, removing the cloth.

A naked teenage girl lay on the table, beautiful and very much dead

"She was my sweetheart before I started learning magic over 385 years ago. We were 15 then. 

But I lost myself in my work. As years passed, I became famous and established myself in Vandelieu.

But 200 years ago, I got lonely and discovered everything and everyone I loved had long gone.

My biggest regret was not marrying Catherine. 

I found her grave in my old village that was already abandoned.

So I dug her up. I spent over a hundred years learning time magic, restoring her bones. 

Then I hunted down her great grand daughter, who looked very much like her.

I took her flesh and organs and attached them to my Catherine. 

And I spent another hundred years learning necromancy. 

But... I have no talent for the dark arts.

So I hope you can revive her for me" Normoth said

"My skills are basic, which is why I need to learn more. The best I can do at the moment us turn her into a zombie.

But she will have no personality and her eyes will be dead." Sin said

"I... have books that merge the spirits of the dead, even specific spirits to merge with the body" Normoth said

"But didn't your Catherine die of old age? Wouldn't her personality be of an older person?" Sin asked

"No. When I killed the great granddaughter Eliza, I captured her spirit in a bottle. I realized she had a same personality as my Catherine" Normoth said

Adora looked horrified but Sin didn't react at all. Esmeralda was horrified too but kept it hidden as did Maya

"If I am allowed to study those books, I am sure my work will be satisfactory" Sin nodded

"Then I'll show you to your rooms" Normoth said

"One room will do" Sin replied

"Lucky you" Normoth nodded, looking at the two beautiful girls

"Here's your payment" Normoth said, handing a bag of gold to Maya.

Maya nodded at both Normoth and Sin, and then she disappeared into the shadows.

"Useful people, those Shadows. But expensive" Normoth said

"Indeed" Sin replied

--

Sin spent 3 months at Normoth's castle. Normoth was a good host feeding them and spending time chatting with Sin about magic in general as well as necromancy in particular.

He solidified his necromancy knowledge. Having used a relic, it was like a cheat for those with no magical abilities to suddenly become a master. 

However as he studied how to resurrect Catherine as per Normoth's wishes, he gained some ideas of what to do about his phylactery. 

What Normoth needed was to transplant the captured spirit of Eliza into "Catherine's" body. 

This is similar as him wanting to transplant his soul from the dildo to other things. 

That night, he brought Adora to bed and took out his phylactery and attached it to his groin.

"Master! You need me for this after all" Adora said happily

Sin remained silent as he started using her body. Esmeralda watched jealously by the side as Adora moaned and groaned. 

Moments later, Adora screamed wildly as she climaxed, feeling a warmth enter her body!

She quickly fell asleep as Sin got up and looked at Esmeralda. 

"Your turn" he said

Esmeralda didn't know what came over her master, as he normally ignored them and let them fuck his dildo by themselves. 

But tonight, she moaned and groaned, enjoying her first time actually being fucked by her master. Ad0ra had told her about it, but now she believed Adora how wonderful it was as a warmth entered her body and she passed out. 

Sin was pleased that he could "cum" at will into the girl's bodies. 

Sin stood up and detached his phylactery, using his Eye of Odin and looking at it. 

While he couldn't see it at first, after informing the eye specifically what he was looking for, he saw that the dildo now only contained 60% of his lifeforce.

He looked at the two sleeping beauties and he detected 20% of his lifeforce in each of them. But as he directed his lifeforce into them, the lifeforce was kept in their womb!

This was because he didn't want their whole bodies to be the phylactery, otherwise he would feel pain every time they were attacked. But if it's an internal organ, he could be carefree about pain. 

He nodded satisfied with his goal. Now, even if someone destroyed his phylactery, he would survive as the wombs of both Adora and Esmeralda was now his phylacteries too. 

Furthermore, they were near immortals to begin with, but now their bodies would be tougher to kill without a godly weapon, like his phylactery. 

He contemplated turning his sex doll body into one as well, but he preferred not to feel injury on this body. But nevertheless, he inserted the dildo up his pussy out of habit. 

31