Chapter 26 – Reemergence of Sin
953 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Numerous teams were battling strange looking metal skeletons in the tomb in the north.

The skeletons had glowing red eyes and seemed indestructible to most weapons except high grade relics

"Pull back! This new tomb is higher grade than expected!" Simon the knight yelled as more than half of his team, the Templar Knights had been killed

"Damn it! Pull back" Rhonda the mage yelled. She was an S class explorer, formerly with the Ironhearts, but had now joined the Order of the Phoenix, and all wizard team.

She was second in command in her team and one of the joint leaders in the collaboration between the Templars, the Order of the Phoenix and the Arcane Anarchists, a rag tag group of maverick magical warriors and mages.

The metal skeletons were chasing after them as they retreated.

They ran after the retreating forces like pack wolves, smashing bones and tearing flesh mercilessly 

The retreating wizards shot multiple bolts of energy at them, elemental forces rained down on them, but to no avail. They were near indestructible and unstoppable. 

Suddenly, several arrows flew through the air, each one accurately shot into an eye of each skeleton as a female elf gracefully jumped over the retreating forces. 

The metal skeletons were unhindered as they pulled out the arrow from their sockets. The red glow disappeared from the arrow pierced sockets, but they seemed fine to see with only one eye.

Several of the metal skeletons turned to fight the female elf kicked one of them in the head. 

Although she kicked it with her more than human strength, although she didn't show any emotion, it was her that suffered pain from the kick. 

The metal skeleton grabbed her ankle and punched her with its other hand, but she blocked with her scimitars, managing to cut off the hand of the skeleton after two strikes. 

She somersaulted away, shooting another barrage of arrows, piercing the other eye of several metal skeletons, effectively blinding them.  

Another body flew over the retreating forces' heads as a vampire woman, dressed in a a short revealing dress, long thigh high boots and a cape with red inner lining and high collar attacked the metal skeletons with her hands, each finger seemingly becoming claws. 

The skulls of the metal skeletons seemed to be sliced open with her claws as the earlier as the elf rushed ahead, her scimitars sparking and inflicting damage, but it took several cuts with her scimitar to end a metal skeleton. 

Another woman flew over head. She was a succubus, having batlike wings, two horns on either side of her head, a tail and her hands were also claws. She only wore black skimpy black underwear and calf high boots. 

She mopped up after the vampire, any metal skeletons that she missed as she charged after the elf.

The 3 were damaging the metal skeletons, which was more than the Templar knights could do, and they were A and S class knights! 

An angel flew overhead, wearing only white lingerie and white stockings with matching high heels. She shot fire from her sword, melting the metal skeletons. 

"Are those the Sindicate? I thought their leader the necromancer was killed?" Marcus said, anther of the Templar Knights.

"What is that?" Romulus, one of the Order of the Phoenix members said as a naked female rode a humongous wolf through the retreating crowd. On closer inspection, the female looked like a doll, as her pretty face barely showed any emotion. 

"Alison. I knew you weren't dead" Rhonda said, watching her from behind

"Who is she? Is she the new leader of the Sindicate?" Simon asked

"I don't know. We can't go further, so lets go back and report this. Sindicate has a new female leader" Marcus said

Rhonda kept quiet. If Sin didn't show her necromancy powers, perhaps it wouldn't matter. 

Sin watched her other girls battle ahead while Fenrir easily trampled on the remains of the metal skeletons. 

The girls were all dressed in costumes Sin found in the sex shops and factories. They obediently wore the clothes she gave them, though they preferred to be naked like Sin at home. 

Half an hour later, after hundreds of metal skeletons were destroyed, Sin stood in front of an altar.

She picked up what looked like the skull and spine of a metal skeleton

Are you prepared to make a sacrifice?

"What is the sacrifice?" Sin asked

Your skeleton. If you survive this test, you will be enhanced with super strength and durability

"Proceed" Sin said, her mouth and face unmoving. 

The relic suddenly became alive and the end of the spine flew into the air, spun around Sin and stabbed her in the back. 

It pushed it's way inside her as the skull covered her head like a helmet. 

Then, Sin's skull opened up as the metal skull squeezed into her head. 

If she were a normal human, the pain would have been unbearable. 

But Sin didn't feel a thing and her doll face was unmoving. 

Then the relic disappeared into her spine, as if fusing together. 

The sound of metal bending could be head as Sin bent over. 

Something appeared from the nape of her neck and she pulled it out

Metal bits appeared from her neck, and she yanked out the whole titanium frame that was her sex doll skeleton. 

Parts started protruding from her wrist and ankles, her hip and her shoulders

Without any emotion, she ripped out each protrusion one by one from all over her body. 

The other girls looked in shock at the titanium bits on the floor

The girls cringed, imagining the pain of the process

If this was a human, how would he or she survive pulling out her bones like this?

Suddenly, upon pulling out all the titanium rods from her body, Sin fell to the floor as her silicone body wobbled as she fell like jelly

It looked like she didn't have any bones in her. 

Just then, her arms and limbs started moving in strange directions, even backwards and twisting around because she was boneless. 

Then, at one go, her body straightened out, her naked body resuming her female humanoid shape.

Sin got to her knees, then her feet, and then she stood straight up, looking as she did before, but somehow looked sturdier. 

"That was straight forwards enough. I now have the Skeleton of the Terminator relic" Sin said

Her body looked the same. But rather than being light when she had the titanium bones before, she now weighed over 150kg due to her T-X model bones

This was the same model as the T-X in Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines

Sin looked at her right arm and a plasma rifle emerged from it, pulling apart the silicone flesh revealing the weapon. 

As she transformed it back, her hand and arm reformed itself due to her lich abilities

"Are you alright master?" Theresa asked. 

Sin's face started changing, turning to look exactly like Theresa and responded in the exact same voice

"I am fine Theresa" she said and then flashed a creepy smile. 

Then, her face returned back to normal as she jumped onto Fenrir. 

Fenrir took off with Sin on his back, as the girls chased after them 

 

21