Team 7
1.7k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending most of yesterday evening thinking about how I could get strong quickly I finally came up with a solution. It was so plainly obvious that I felt a little ashamed I didn't think of it sooner.

What's the one thing I'm good at and use almost all the time? That's right, the shadow clone Jutsu. Naruto only uses the shadow clone Jutsu early on in the series to swarm people while he is fighting and occasionally be stealthy. But the shadow clone jutsu has a hidden feature naruto doesn't find out until much later. The ability to learn and grow from everything your clones experience.

This wouldn't be a feasible way of training for most people but with my monster chakra reserves, I should be able to start training this way next time I have time.

I put on my headband and my standard set of orange clothes and headed to the academy. I should really try and sort out my financial situation, before I used to spend the money I had on ramen, but now there's no way I'm going to keep living that way. I'm going to try and have a somewhat healthy diet, although I'm still going to eat ramen from time to time.

When I got down to the academy I sat down where Naruto originally sat and waited for Iruka sensei to arrive and tell us what our teams would be. I didn't act hyperactive like Naruto normally would.

While I was waiting I noticed Sakura walk into class and I couldn't help it when I got butterflies in my stomach. I still had the crush that the original Naruto had and I didn't really know how to change those feelings.

"Hey, move Naruto, I want to sit on your other side, next to Sasuke."

I moved over without arguing which I think surprised Sakura, but she ignored me while she started fawning over Sasuke. Remembering what happened to the original Naruto after this sent a shiver through my body, I had to make sure I kept my first kiss safe.

While I was lost in thought Iruka sensei entered the room and started to announce the new teams.

"Next is team 7 with Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke"

"Hell yeah," shouted Sakura next to me, but I didn't react since I already knew what the teams would be.

After we are told our teams instead of messing around with Sasuke and Sakura I go to start my training with my shadow clones.

When future Naruto did this training he had a ton more chakra than I currently have, and would be able to use hundreds of clones, but my limit right now is about 8.

I really wanted to start working on developing my wind nature with leaves, but the progress I would make in the few days before the test against Kakashi was minimal so I decided against it.

Instead, I started to work on my chakra control. I made 8 clones and had them all start the tree climbing training. I would need to control my chakra and direct it to the bottom of my feet. Then I would have to use that chakra to make myself stick to the tree as I climb it.

At first, it was going pretty badly, I could barely make it up a few feet. But using the clone really helped even though I could only keep them up for a limited amount of time. After spending hours practicing, near the end of the day I finally made it to the first branches of the tree.

Feeling worn out and exhausted I called it a day and went back home to get a good night's rest before we met Kakashi sensei for the first time tomorrow.

I knew Kakashi sensei would end up being late for our first meeting so I took my time going to the academy. But even after taking my time and getting to class late, and waiting with Sasuke and Sakura for 30 minutes, sensei still hadn't shown up.

I grabbed a stool and a dusty eraser to set up the trap that the original Naruto had also used on Kakashi sensei, he should get some punishment for showing up late.

"This is what you get when you don't show up on time," I said to Sasuke and Sakura.

"NARUTO, what if we get in trouble," shouted Sakura, but I ignored her.

"As if a jonin will fall for such a simple trap," said Sasuke, acting "cool" as usual.

Right on queue, Kakashi sensei entered the room and the dusty eraser hit him on the head.

I couldn't help but laugh when Sakura immediately started to snitch on me.

"I'm sorry sensei, I tried to stop him but Naruto wouldn't listen"

Kakashi sensei just looked at the three of us for a moment then said, " Well to be honest my first impression of you guys is ... I don't really like you."

We all followed sensei as he led us to the roof of the academy, after the three of us sat down he started talking.

"Alright now we can start the introductions. I'll go first, I'm Hatake Kakashi, likes and dislikes I don't really want to tell you. Also hobbies.. hmm I have a lot of hobbies. Now that's enough about me. You from the far-right introduce yourself." said sensei while pointing at me.

28