46: Battle of fists
6k 17 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A flurry of punches and kicks were coming my way. All I could do right now was to dodge.

"What's wrong? All you are doing is dodging. If you don't fight back, I'll just keep coming!"

She spinned once and threw a kick at me. I used both my arms to block it but the force still sent me flying. But it didn't end there. She continued her pursuit and was about to land a huge karate chop.

Fuck this. I'm done. I don't intend to get hit by that. So I grabbed her hand and plunge my feet into her stomach forcing us to take distance again. 

"Nice move. How about this?"

She leaped and forced her elbow into me but I managed to block it. However that turned out to be a faint. She violently grabbed my head and was preparing to hit me with her knee. That was a deadly combo. However I seen it before. I rapidly force myself downwards to avoid the knee. Then standing in my hands I grabbed her head in between my thighs and throw her onto the ground.

"How do you like that?"

"He… hehe! It's been a while since someone managed to ruffle up my fur! Let's go further!"

Fast! I had no choice but to enhance my feet with magic to match her speed. Double kick. My leg crossed hers. She grabbed my arms and tried throwing me, but I tried pulling another kick for her to let me go. Each time we clashed a small shockwave was formed.

"Hyiaaa!"

"Uwoo!"

Our battle obviously stirred mixed feelings among the students.

"Wow! What a fight!"

"Is the teacher going easy?"

"A commoner can't surpass a noble!"

"Lady Yurishia is simply amazing!"

"She might make it all the way to the top."

"Isn't this too dangerous?"

I couldn't pay much attention as I had to focus.

Leona lets out a laugh and at the same time, she steps to the side but appears before me as if he’d used magic.

“Fuuuuu!!”

I could only see a flash of her palm like a trail of light.

“Fumu. A perfectly good blow.”

I use all my strength to react to Leona’s strike.

Her fist and my arms collide and a I end up getting blown away.

“Was that your limit just now?”

I shouldn't go to these lengths but… something has awakened me. Then I realized it. I'm freaking having too much fun! Despite the fear this woman filled me with… I don't want to stop.

“Is it okay to have another go?”

“Come at me again and again if you want.”

Leona breathed in and stopped.

She concentrated her power in her feet and this time it wasn’t just her hands that turned into a flash of light but her entire body.

She accelerates at such a speed that even my Ruin Eyes can barely see her.

“Fumu. This speed is far superior.”

I up my power a level and strike. As our fists collide their powers struggle against each other.

Leona was getting more and more into it too. A normal person would be dead by now. Of course, she's still nowhere near serious. Even when I was in my prime I couldn't match her.

“Amazing. Your plan just now went very well.……It almost feels like I’m remembering something……..”

“What?”

Crap. Did she figure me out?

“It doesn't matter now.”

Leona comes again but this time there’s no speed. Instead there’s a strange thirst for blood in her eyes.

“No you don't…….!!”

“Slow.”

I release my strike against Leona's kick. However her leg takes my power and wards it off.

That blows I unleashed were probably strong enough to break any Mazoku in half but she took it head on like it was nothing. I forgot how fierce of a woman she is. It's even scarier when you think I'm not at full strength and she's still just toying with me technically.

“You’re actually a big deal, miss Yurishia. I’ll give you a reward.….Haaa…….!!”

A crashing sound rings out and I received a full body blow but I still managed to stand on my feet.

"Not done. Secret Art - Lighting tiger fist"

"Hou? Then I'll respond the same!"

10 punches

20 punches

50 punches

Our hands became so fast that they created afterimages as they clashed in an ORA ORA ORA fury. 

We stood in the centre of a typhoon of force where everything around us was mown down by our pressure.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!”

“What’s this!? What’s with this natural disaster!?”

“Earthquakes are still happening…….”

The students were scared again. I guess I should stop playing around.

"Secret Art - Bullet Jab"

I try throwing a powerful punch into her face however…

"Secret Art - Flowing Water Counter"

With great skill she brushed my attack to the side and followed up with a powerful upercut. It slammed into my chin and lifted me off the ground.

"Guaah!"

I spit a bit of blood, but I wasn't done yet. I twisted myself in the air and land a kick at the back of her neck. She lost balance for a second. Now was my chance.

"Secret Art - Raging Fall"

"You're good… but I'm done playing."

She slammed her fist into the ground. Cracks formed and the ground was blown apart. Debris were flying everywhere stopping my momentum. 

"What?"

"It's time to end this. Secret Art - Bone shattering punch."

A solid hit. I felt my ribs breaking. My vision got hazy… as expected… I wasn't ready for something like this… and I blacked out."

------

When I woke I found myself in sort of bed. 

"Yuri-nee. You're alright!"

Lumi-chan was sitting right next to me. And around the bed were all my servants.

"Lady Yurishia, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay… I guess? But what happened?"

"Well…"

Before Nelia could finish, another voice cut her off.

"That's because of me. I brought you here."

"Leona-sensei?"

Oh right. She knocked me unconscious. Right now she was wearing casual clothes though.

"This is the infirmary but I asked the nurse to leave for a bit. Seeing that you recovered so fast… there's no doubt. You are that Yurishia. Yurishia Bahamut. My former disciple and the former Warlord."

"Erm… ummm… I don't know what you are talking about."

"Don't try to hide it. That's the only explanation. Who else could have used the Dark Tiger Fist martial art so skilled?"

"Umm… my minotaur servant here taught me?"

"That's not gonna work either. You have the same scent! You can't hide that!"

"Scent?"

Bessie then turned to me.

"She's right, boss. For us demi-humans, each individual has a unique scent. If you hang around them long enough, even if you change your appearance, you can't change your scent. Even if you take 10 baths."

*Sigh*

Guess there's no way out of this one. So I took my mask off. 

"Long time no see, Leona."

"Mmmuu!"

She imediately jumped at me and gave a big hug. Our breasts pressed tightly against each other. For a second I was in heaven. I say a second because in the next…

*Crack*

I could hear my back cracking. 

"Leona stop! Let… ouch… go! Your squeezing me too tight!"

"Yurishia-sama! I thought you were dead! It's so gooood to see you again! I've been lonely without you!"

"Ouch! You're breaking me! Stop it already!"

I forgot about this. Yes. She was an extreme teacher. But her affection levels were also extreme. Haven't I suffered enough already? I need to calm her down. Since the cat is out of the bag… I need to have a chat with her.

171