84: Don’t mess with Yurishia
3.2k 11 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hihihihi! Did I hit a soft spot? It can't be helped. Crushing dreams is my specialty. You say you are going to kill me? You need to get close to me for that. I'll tell you now, because of my manipulation of illusions… your magic attacks won't reach me. But if you think you can get close to me… [Nightmare Field]!"

An aura of darkness filled the surroundings. Muddy water emerged from the ground and started spreading. The water felt like it was filled with maggots. Nevertheless…

"Girls, don't be afraid. Everything is just an illusion invoked by this guy. Nothing is going to happen."

I started walking towards him. In the next moment, one of my arms fell off as if it rotted.

"What!!?"

"Aneue!! Your body… it's starting to decompose!!"

"This is nothing. Hey, you said your name is Arnax. You're trying to control our minds with through fear and these hallucinations? Such tactics won't work."

"Hahaha. As expected of the Warlord. I'm disappointed that you aren't scared, but the closer you get to me, the more realistic they will be."

I heard a dull sound. My legs, up to my knees rotted and fell off. Even so, I continued walking on my knees towards him, regardless of my condition.

"Amazing! Amazing! What you are doing is a big deal! You are getting closer to me without changing your complexion! But from here on, you will enter a new territory! Behold my power that is capable of even awakening the sensation of pain!"

"Pa…Pain, you say!? Don't make me laugh… you have no idea what pain is."

Falling arms, rotten skin, dismembered legs, and flesh-eating maggots…It felt as if we were inside of a horror movie. Arnax continued to laugh viciously.

"Gyahahahahah! Yurishia! Your senses will no longer differ from reality! You will taste the destruction of your soul with the pain of hell, where your limbs break apart and your internal organs rot!"

"Lady Yurishia!!"

The moment Nelia's screamed, one of my eyes fell off.

"…This is just a hallucination. How many times must I repeat it? My eye hasn't fallen. Even if my flesh is rotting… even if I look disgusting… I can see even if my eyes are gone. And I can walk even if I lose my legs. This is a great proof that we are experiencing hallucinations."

When I finally got near him, his expression hardened and was completely in shock.

"Why…Just why?! You should be losing your mind because of extreme pain! How can you endure it?"

"…So that’s your true ability, huh. What a dumb power."

Before long, I stood right next to the dimensional. Arnax’s face was covered with horror, as he encountered a “monster” whom he had never met before. I am… the monster that will end you. I raised my remaining hand, which was rotten to bone and point my index finger at him.

"[Vulcan Shock Ignition]!"

"Gyaaargh!!!!!"

Violent flames assaulted the dimensional and at the same time all of his illusions were shattered. My body healed in an instant. While still being engulfed by flames I grabbed his throat and squeezed tightly.

"Awk… how… how… did you withstand it…"

"Don't get me wrong. I did feel pain. But right now… my anger is far greater. I felt pain far greater in the past. This is nothing more than a bad joke. Let me show you, what true pain is! [Lightning Bullet]!"

I aimed specifically at his right shoulder. His arm was blown off and his body jolted from the electricity.

"Hyaraaagh!! Stop… it hurts!! It fucking hurts!! AAAAA!!"

"You said you got this power from your commander."

"Yes… it's a power… different from this world….."

"And exactly, who is this commander of yours? Tell me and I might spare you."

"You know… him already."

"Hm!?"

"The strongest S class dimensional… Although he goes by many names in our world, the name you most likely know him by is… this world's former Hero... Guilford…. Pendragon…."

My eyes opened wide in surprise. What this did fucker just say? Can it really be possible? Sylvia said that Guilford fell inside the dimensional shift… was he corrupted or something? Then again… this also might be a lie. Regardless… I can't worry about this for now. I used my claws and made lots of holes in his body.

"Guhyiii!! Why… !? You said…"

"I said I "might". But guess what. I decided to kill you in the end."

I slashed him over and over until nothing remained of him. It was over. I turned around and looked at my girls. They all hung their heads down.

"Yurishia… forgive us. We made amateur mistakes during this exam. I got injured and you had to save me."

"As for me… I forgot my vow. I am ashamed of myself."

"Yuri-nee… even if I am a demi-goddess… I left my emotions get the better of me."

"Boss… punish us how you see fit."

I scratched my head. 

"Listen. Part of this is my fault. I am the one that wanted to cross this desert straight forward. I guess this is the consequence. Listen girls, once this exam is over I promise to personally train you. I will sharpen your instincts and get your body into shape. And speaking of shape… tonight I'm going to shape all of your pussies after my dick. And I won't stop even if you faint. Consider this as punishment."

"Lady Yurishia…"

"I'll also carve this into your bodies. This is an order! From now on, never let your guard down!"

Their bodies we're enveloped in a red light. Although it's limited, the master-slave contract will sharpen their senses. They should react, even involuntary. Like a subconscious defense mechanism. That should suffice for now.

"Come on! Shake it off for now. I'm getting tired of this. Look. I can see the final teleport statue from here. So let's not waste any more time and end this annoying exam. I don't know what place we'll score, but it's definitely going to be in the top 8. So come on. We don't need the golems anymore either."

Now let's put my mask back on and get this fucking exam over with. Before I can worry about anything else, there's still someone who's waiting to get killed out there. 

88