86: Showing off
3.2k 15 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apparently this guy was supposed to be a master swordsman…. In their eyes at least. Sylvia could run circles around him. The only rule for the fights were not to kill. The use of all weapons, armor and spells are allowed.

"You got guts to appear before me. I've had my eyes on you. You insult royals so much, so I will make sure to punish you properly."

"Save your breath. You won't get to show off much. Because I'll end this in one minute."

Campos drew a fancy blade. It was an impressive sword. However…

"Oi… are you serious? Do you intend to fight my demon sword with a mere iron pole?"

That's right. I simply pulled out a small iron pole. But if I amplify it's power with my aura, it's as strong as any demon sword.

"There's a limit on how much you can piss me off."

"Without further ado, let the first match… Begin!"

At that moment Campos moved. His style of movement resembled flowing water and in the blink of an eye, he appeared in front of me and thrust out his sword.

In one breath he moved 3 steps, then 9 and then 27 steps.

He circled around me and an impressive amount of slashes were directed at me.

“This is my secret technique. 360 degree slash!! It’s over!! There’s no one in this world who can dodge this.”

Fumu. It’s a very stupid attack.

“…………What……..!?”

I easily evaded his attacks and looked down on him.

“That’s a secret technique? My slave is much quicker.”

“……You only dodged once……..Accept this next one…….!!”

His sword clashed with my pole and a large sound echoed across the arena.

“………..Tsu!?”

Campos couldn’t even say anything. He just stood there with an astonished expression on his face. It’s just a metal rod. A demon sword shouldn’t be stopped.

“Oi! You must be cheating! What the heck did you do? There's no way a piece of metal can withstand my blow.”

"Fufu. Cheating? How can I cheat if all weapons, armor and spells are allowed? Regardless, it’s useless to try breaking my pole so don’t bother. Your swordsmanship is hollow. Don't think you can break my weapon with such weak convictions."

I slightly pushed him back and he took a big leap.

“……What a foolish thing to say……”

I grin and start to provoke Campos.

“Don’t you understand it Campos? A weapon you pour your essence into is stronger than anything. You on the other hand… aren't putting your heart in this. So that weapon is nothing but a piece of junk."

I swing my pole towards Campos. He blocks my attack, but is easily overpowered and thrown away. He quickly thrust his sword into the ground and barely managed a defensive fall.

“A weapon of the heart………? A weapon strengthened by desires……? Don't give me that crap, you piece of shit!! You're nothing more than a commoner!!”

Fumu. It seems I managed to get on his nerves. Honestly, he has way too many openings now.

“Apparently I need to get serious. I wanted to save this for Dante, but let me show it now. This body that I dedicated to the sword. This swordsmanship. The essence of Siegwell swordsmanship—”

“Hmm. This looks a bit interesting, however...”

“Siegwell style swordsmanship secret move—”

Campos puts his centre of gravity on one leg but at that moment his entire body was pierced by countless blows of my pole. My blunt pole passed through him as if it was a spear.

“….Wha……gah……”

He falls to his knees without knowing whats happened. He starts violently coughing and tries getting up, but instantly collapsing down again. 

“…..Wh…….what……happened…….? I…..lost……..? I can't….”

Campos fainted afterwards. Just cause you have a secret move, do you really think I would wait around for you? I told you I would end it in just 1 minute.

It was nothing special. I simply walked leisurely towards him and slowly threw a few thrusts at him. Seriously, just because you have a secret move, it doesn't mean I have to stand like an idiot and let you use. Warfare is different altogether. An enemy won't give you time to rest.

“……This is impossible………! For Campos to be taken down in less than a minute……!”

“….He didn’t even get a chance to show off his secret move……..Their stats are too different.”

Puzzled voices are now coming from the audience seats. However, there was also a certain group.

"As expected of Yurishia-chan!! She’s a genius!!”

“Well done Yurishia! This will be an easy victory for you!!”

"Uhh……*sniffle* I’m deeply moved……”

Not just Cynthia and the Worshippers. All the white uniforms were cheering for me. It actually felt good to be appreciated once in a while.

Eventually, Byron stood up again. I could see he wasn't satisfied at all with the result. Nevertheless, he made his announcement.

"Winner of the first match… Yurishia."

I left the ring and headed towards the exit. My slaves were already waiting for me.

"Aneue, that was amazing."

"He was just too week. I don't need flattery for beating a bug. Let's go home. We're done for today."

"Lady Yurishia, don't you want to watch the rest of the matches?"

"There's no need. I already know the outcome. I analyzed them all. The final will be between me and Dante. Let's take it easy and go back home. We have a lot of work today."

"What work, boss?"

"Sex, of course. I didn't apply your punishment yet. You think I was joking when I said I will shape your pussies after my dick?"

"Eeeeeh!!!" (x5)

All of my girls let out various sounds and started to fidget, but I didn't care. I issued a telepathic command. Their bodies started to follow me involuntary.

"Wait, lady Yurishia, this is too soon!"

"Ah, my body is moving on it's own."

"Yuri-nee, so aggressive. Usually parents scold the children… but experiencing a reverse role…!!"

I am going to take my time and enjoy toying with them today. Let's see what kind of new expressions I can make them show me.

92