126: World of ice
1.8k 2 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You were amazing Lumi-chan!"

 

"Mou!! Yuri-nee please… Stop."

 

Lumi-chan was complaining because I picked her up and started rubbing my cheeks against hers. She was so cute I couldn't help myself. She is embarrassed because I'm treating her like kid, but at the same time she likes that I'm showing her affection. Cuteness is justice.

 

Eventually I put her down and turn over to Shizu.

 

"Alright, Shizu. You're up next. If you win this one, then it's going to be our victory. I'll give you a nice sparkly new necklace if you win this."

 

"Leave it to me! I'll crush anyone who gets in my way with my hammer."

 

This tournament is reaching a key moment. We're at the endgame now. Vanis nervously announced the next participants.

 

"For the sixth match, from lady Yurishia's side we have miss Shizudelia Dummdelia Dinluludim Yamdeena!"

 

"Hey, Yuri-nee, why did you use Shizu's full name but you shortened mine?"

 

Although Lumi-chan was pouting I ignored her. Truth is, Shizu was the one that wrote the names so that's why her name is fully written. But right now I was more intrigued about the opponent.

 

"And from the demi-human side we have miss Friga Noir!"

 

A woman with long silver, a flat chest and wearing a kimono style dress entered the crater. As soon as that happened, ice started spreading across the whole crater. Although the ice hadn’t spread through the dry earth, the surrounding air temperature was reduced enough to freeze the breath.

 

The surprises never stop coming.

 

"Hey, Beast Emperor, that isn't a demi-human!"

 

"And your point is? There was no clause in our agreement stating that we can only use members of the race we represent. This young woman is a respectable member of our society."

 

Shit. Shizu's opponent was… a superior fairy. When you think of fairy you imagine small humanoid creatures that can fit in your palm. But a superior fairy is an evolved fairy. And this one, has quite the magical power. Even so, Shizu stepped into the crater to face her opponent.

 

"If there are no further objections, then… the sixth match… Start!!"

 

------

 

"Just who might you be? As a former Guild Master, I thought I had memorized all of the strong warriors amongst the races, who had participated in the wars up until now.”

 

Shizu believed that a person with this level of strength should have participated in the wars that had occurred up until now. But no matter how deeply she delved into her memories, not a single person matching Friga’s appearance surfaced from her memories.

 

“Well, I suppose that should be the case. This is my first time participating in a fight after all.”

 

“…….seriously?”

 

“Yeah, because I hate fighting.”

 

“……..then why are you participating this time?”

 

“Nahaha! You’re probably trying to extend the conversation to come up with a strategy, but that kind of stuff only works on underlings, you know?”

 

As she said that, numerous ice needles began to emerge from the ground, attacking Shizu.

 

“Geez! At least let me have a conversation!”

 

Although she frantically attempted to dodge them and block them with her mighty hammer, due to the sheer number of ice needles, numerous small wounds began to appear on her body.

 

“Fuu, what are you going to do if the wounds leave scars on my body, I wonder?”

 

“Even though I want to skewer those mysteriously large boobs of yours?”

 

Friga clicked her tongue as she pointed towards Shizu’s chest. Shizu didn't have the largest breasts out of all of Yurishia's girls, but even so, her bust size was considerable compared to the flat Friga. Upon hearing that, Shizu became pale and shivered as she imagined what would happen to her.

 

“G-Geez, couldn’t we be a bit more peaceful about this? Yurishia really likes to fondle these.”

 

“Peace……..has already died out!”

 

“I wonder if it’s just my imagination that the expression was taken wrongly–!”

 

Ice needles once again came attacking. She somehow managed to dodge them successfully and stared at Shizu as she panted.

 

Dangerous. This person isn't joking. My hammer might be made of rodensium, the strongest known metal, but I can't get too close recklessly.

 

It’s boring if you just dodge it all! Here, [Fang of Ice]!”

 

Upon throwing numerous surgical knives-like objects, the scalpels were covered in ice and transformed into enormous ice daggers.

 

“Wai-! You can do something like that!?”

 

Shizu froze after being startled, and, having thought that the attack would hit Shizu directly, Friga snickered. However…….

 

Suu…….

 

Suddenly, the field that should have been covered in ice returned to its original earthlystate. Not only that, but it did so in an instant.

 

“Wha–!?”

 

Friga, unable to understand what had happened, unintentionally opened her mouth in surprise. It was only natural. Not only had she not deactivated her power yet, even if she had, she wasn’t capable of making all of the ice disappear instantly.

 

Even so, everything, including the giant daggers and the surrounding ice, had returned to the exact same state that it had been in prior to the start of battle.

 

She looked around restlessly, attempting to find the cause of the phenomenon, but couldn’t discover anything. And then, she turned her gaze towards the one person who appeared unfazed from the situation, Shizu.

 

She was smiling.

 

“……..what did you do?”

 

“Fufufu, did you really think that I would tell you that?”

 

Seeing Shizu, who smiled like she had successfully deceived her, Friga scowled in annoyance.

 

The answer was in the Moon Stone. The Moon Stone on Shizu's head accessory has the ability to manipulate any material. Earth, metal and in this case… ice, although it comsumes more mana.

 

Shizu dashed forward and firmly grasped Friga’s arm with both hands.

 

“I won’t let you escape!”

 

Shizu, feeling that she would no longer be able to catch Friga if she let her get away here, chose to do whatever she could here and stick to her like glue.

 

“Ku-!”

 

“With thissss!”

 

A fierce electrical discharge gushed out from Shizu' body.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

 

Friga raised a shriek at the intense pain that ran through her. The Moon Stone can also be used a magic source and control elements. Yurishia uncovered this truth for Shizu, however she didn't have enough training in that department. The released shock also had an effect on her own body.

 

Doga!

 

“Auu!”

 

Suddenly, an ice pillar emerged from the ground and hit Shizu's arms. Because of that, Friga managed to take some distance.

 

"Ugh… you're not bad. I can see why you became a Guild Master. But I must win this. In exchange… I will spare your boobs."

 

"Eeh!?"

 

"You haven't noticed, but… I win."

 

When she said those words, a magic formation appeared under Shizu's feet followed by a bright light. And in the next moment… Shizu was frozen solid in an ice pillar. She was rendered imobile. And… she was unable to continue the match.

 

"Winner of the sixth match. Lady Friga!!"

56