Chapter Two
770 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as the question emerged in my mind, I felt nothing but pain, so much pain it felt as if my skull was being crushed by a ten-ton weight, I gritted my teeth and collapsed on the ground, curling in on myself. A loud hiss broke past my lips as the pain died down and even though it felt as if it had been an eternity only an instant had passed, I uncurled myself sprawling on the ground as the answers I wanted to became to me.

I know knew who I was, or who I had become, I was now in the body of a young man called He MoTian, he was an eighteen-year-old student who had taken a break from his studies in order to care for his girlfriend who had become pregnant with his sons, the two babies I had seen in the crib earlier. They had been together for three years and this was the first time they had gotten physical only to end up as young parents and as much as he had to give up in order to support his partner and children he was willing.

They had just finished their first year of high school when she told him she was pregnant and even though he was shocked at first he soon figured out what he needs to do, he knew the money he had on him wasn't enough, and if he told his parents they would tell him to abort the babies, but he didn't want that so he took a break from school something that went against what his parents told him to so he ended up being disowned.

All his life he had been the youngest son of the He family, a large family with both wealth and power, but he gave it all up for the girl he loved, he took a break from school and moved out the day his parents disowned him only tossing him a little money before sending him on his way. They moved to a small place and he tried to find a job so he could save up for when the children would come, but sadly he couldn't because at the time he was still a minor himself.

But thanks to the education he had, he was able to make money translating online books for the people that wanted them, but as much as he saved was as much that was needed to be spent, even more so when the babies were born. So a year later he found himself living in an old run-down apartment, with his girlfriend and his two sons. The money he earned mainly going to buy what the babies needed, most of what was left went to his girlfriend and he barely got any for himself, but he was okay with that, until a week ago when the love of his life, the woman he gave up his family and future for, ran off with an older man.

He was shocked, disappointed and in pain but he still had his sons to look after so he put all his time into earning money, his only release was when he would cry himself to sleep every night, until last night, he had finished his work and checked on the twins before going over to his bed and collapsing into tears. He cried and cried trying his best to not wake up his sons, but maybe he had a seizure or something because his consciousness flickered out and he died right then and there, leaving behind his two sons.

As for me, Sun RenShou, all I could gather was that as I was finishing my third glass of wine for dinner there was a sharp pain in my chest and I went unconscious and then woke up here the next day. Yeah, I really couldn't tell which one of us died more pathetical, but all I felt for the kid was pity and that maybe he might have been a bit stupid, but I won't judge him since he was a kid and I couldn't say my life was much better, aside from having money and that was only because I had two decades on him, but I suffered in my own way when I was young.

I sighed and got off from the floor, inadvertently looking at the cot he sacrificed all of that for there two only to not be able to watch them grow up, I felt sorry for the kid and the babies, but anger erupted in me at the thought of that selfish woman, a man gave up everything he had to make a family with you and stay by your side, only for you to run off because the man was poor. Cheap woman, I hope she gets hit by a ten-ton truck and for her body to drag on the road for ten miles before she died, it's all she deserves, or maybe for the man to find another girl and leave her behind, oh it would be even better if he found a boyfriend.

I chuckled and walked over to the cot, looking in at the two half-blooded babies that were staring at me with big watery eyes and smiles on their faces, the only word popped into my mind was cute, but then as I stared at them I realized that they were pretty small, they were seven months old but looked so small. I reached in a picked them out of the crib and found that even though the body was almost a skeleton I was still able to lift them, they were too light especially since most of the money he earned went to feeding them, oh wait, when that woman ran off she took the little savings they had, so the babies had been eating less than they should for a week. "Bitch."

I stared at them as they looked at me with sparkling eyes and couldn't help the smile that formed on my face as I decided to take care of them because at one point in my life I had wanted children of my own, I had even met the woman I wanted to have them with but then because of how chaotic my life became, I gave up the idea. But now there was nothing holding me back, I could finally have a family, and best of all I even had the funds to raise them, who said I needed to live like this kid did just because I took over his body, he would only thank me if he knew.

26