Chapter Four
649 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After confirming my plan in my head, I nodded to myself and started searching for a car to rent it, it was a while before I was able to find a suitable one at a reasonable price so I wasted no time in contacting the owner. I looked over at the twins and saw that they were still asleep, I smiled just as the owner picked up, and it didn't take us long to come to an agreement and confirmed when I would be picking up the car and returning it before ending the call.

I would rent the car from tomorrow for a total of eight days starting tomorrow and because of that decision I needed to get the things ready so we could move forward smoothly. I checked on the twins and made sure their tummies were still filled and their diapers were dry, they were still deep asleep after I was finished so I left them alone and went into the room.

I looked around and quickly found a sizeable duffle bag, I checked making sure that it would fit a few days of clothes for the twins and myself along with some other things they would need thinking that anything else could just be carried in their baby bags. I looked around and found what I need before packing them into the bags and then went to the living room doors setting the bags next to it and then headed back to continue getting ready.

As I passed the twins I was hit with a scent that made me stop in my tracks with a deep frown on my face, I turned and went over to them and checked them, soon I found the cause of the smell and couldn't help sighing as I picked them up and headed to the room, setting them down on the bed, as I changed them I moved as carefully as I could in order not the wake them up when I was done I stopped and stared at them a smile coming to my face when they didn't wake up.

I placed them back in their crib and then and sniffed the area another frown coming to my face but this time it wasn't the twins but the body I had just taken over, I searched through the memories he left behind and frowned deeper when I found out he hadn't taken a bath since the morning of the day before. This kid was such an idiot, but honestly, you couldn't fault him, he had always had someone at his side looking after him and letting him know what to do so it would be surprising if he was better off after being abandoned like that, honestly.

The only good point to this kid was the sheer stubbornness he held when it came to taking care of his sons, but then it was this same stubbornness that took his life and almost took the lives of his son, he died pathetically and I bet if he only knew he'd be so heartbroken the kid had more love in his bones for his sons than their own mother did and the fact that they became his lifeline after he was abandoned on all sides would add to it.

I shook the thought to my head and went to the bathroom, letting out a deep sigh as I saw the size of it, especially the shower it looked barely enough for this kid to just move his elbows around, the thought of being stuck in it if I was in my own body made me grimace, only a stick figure like himself would be able to do anything in it.

I took a careful shower and then got out and walked to the room as I dried my hair, it was a bit difficult to dry because of how it hung past his shoulders, this kid really paid no mine to his appearance any longer and he might be molested because of his fragile looks, it was good that he had stayed inside because even I was a bit worried for him.

I hung the towel on my head and went over to the old dresser and looked through it, this kid barely had any good clothes, if I didn't have his memories I would have never guessed that he was the sire of an aristocratic family. From the looks of it he had sold most of his luxury clothes and the rest were just plain clothes that were worth a few dollars, he had clearly purchased it according to his old measurements but as I wore his t it hung off of me like a drape.

I furrowed my brows and reaffirmed myself to get back to my old level of fitness, looking at the walking skeleton this kid called his body brought a few words to my head, easy prey, with the way he was even a kid younger than him would be able to take him down with ease, the thought of not being able to defend myself, especially with my former ability to take on a few guys at a time, sent an ominous shiver up my spine.

I finished getting dressed and then went back to the laptop after checking on the twins, surprisingly it was only ten in the morning, I flexed my hands and then quickly typed in my old name, Sun Ren Shou, I let out a breath as it came up and then smiled, the thing that came up was my wanted statement and information on me from what I could see it was clear that no one knew I was dead.

I leaned back my head and stared at the ceiling, the smile on my face grew as a thought came into my head since no one knew I was dead then that means that my things were still untouched, all the properties and money that belonged to me was still there waiting for me to come and retrieve it, I chuckled to myself and then looked back at the computer, this would give me time to transfer all the money I had in my offshore accounts so eventually when they do find me the only thing waiting for them would be a rotting corpse.

I calculated it quickly and decided that I would go and get the first stash first and if by the time I came back it was still untouched then I would take my time to get it because even if I got it transferred first I wouldn't be able to withdraw the money without special means but at this time the money that I was sure to get was what counted the most so I settled my heart as I made the decision and pushed the issue with the offshore accounts to the back of my mind.

19