Chapter 8
461 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The best place to look for was a closed community suited for family living, one that was near an international school and a quality daycare center to make travel easy and if anything happens I could always be close to the boys. It had to be an area with the best amenities available so he wouldn't need to travel too far to get what he wanted but most of all it needed to be an area that wasn't anywhere close to the original host family, so going to live in the capital was out of the question.

As I considered the best place to be aside from the capital was Magic City, I wouldn't mind going to other places if it wasn't a risk that the originals host's family would get to us. I want to be able to live freely with the children without that family trying to get in my business, the best place to go was Magic City because of the people in the capital tried to stretch their hands into Magic City they would be blocked by the major families of Magic City, the last thing they wanted was competition from outsiders when they already had to deal with their close neighbors.

Of course, Magic City wasn't an easy place to integrate into but there was nothing that couldn't be solved with money, as for Magic city it had some of the best international school and if nothing else I had confidence that I would be able to get into the one of my choice. I just needed to study and catch up to the current curriculum and since I was in the body of a genius it wouldn't be too hard. And it cost me nothing to work hard since the gains would outweigh the losses.

I searched on the internet for a few minutes listing the things I wanted and was able to find a community that suited my needs, it was even the main community for the children that attended a certain international school. Looking through it provided for all of my and the twins needs the only sad part was that I wouldn't be able to buy it for now because of an issue with my house registration but I could rent it for a year until I'm ready to go to university, I had the money so I wouldn't stress over it.

As I thought it through my eyes suddenly widened because I remembered the property I owned in Magic City, it was too far from the international school and so it wouldn't make sense for me to move there while I was still in high school. But it was in a good area and close enough to the business center and university town, so when I completed my graduation I could just move there and save having to find a new place. But before that, I need to figure out how to get the deed transferred into my name without arousing suspicion.

I opened a new page and searched for Sun Ren Shou, it had been over a week but still, no one had discovered my original body, I could only imagine the state it was currently in but I didn't care as long I get to do what I needed to before they found it. I grinned and opened another page and started typing something long into the search bar, soon a website page opened up all it had on the screen was a space o enter a password, I entered it quickly and then watched as the page changed.

When the page changed it only turned into a black page with a search bar on it, I quickly typed in a long string of words and then the page flickered before a long string of numbers showed up on it. Anyone that looked at the numbers would want to just transfer it all to their bank accounts right away but I knew that it was just a trap for the greedy, I scrolled to the bottom and found three numbers and clicked on it, another page opened on this page was just a single zero but I ignored it and typed in a long password, the zero scattered and broke into numbers revealing a long line of numbers, I clicked enter and watched as the numbers trickled down until there was just a single point and then the page went blank and showed page not found.

I closed the page with a smirk on my face because I knew the money was now safe and no one could get to it, the next thing to do was to find the deeds to all the properties I owned. Some of the deeds were with the stashes I had owned while others were kept on their own in different areas. When it came to the deed for the property in Magic City it was kept in a hidden small village in Jiangsu, since it wasn't far from Magic city the worrying part wasn't receiving it but I decided to think about that later.

Coming back from that, for now, I need to get the villa I wanted to rent, I checked the time and it was still early in the day so I got the number and called the person that had listed it. As the phone connected I almost dropped it because of the loud noise on the other side but soon it got quiet and I could hear a woman's voice coming through. 

"Ah, Hello?"

"Good day miss Chen, my name is He Mo-Tian and I 'm calling about the villa you have up for rent in Magic City."

There was a pause on the line before the person answered "ah, you have to be specific about which one since I have a few in Magic City."

I nodded and told her the details about it and she hummed "Oh yes, that one. Yes, it's still currently up for rent but going forward know that I am not willing to negotiate the current price. You are required to pay the stated deposit and pay for the duration you will be renting ahead of time, but don't worry if there are any issues with the villa I will take care of them for you. The payment must be made at the signing of the agreement and not after, no leeways allowed, extensions, or late payments are accepted. If you are okay with these terms then I'll be in Magic City for the next week and you can make contact with me in that time if you wish to take a look at the property."

I nodded "ys that is good and I understand, you won't find any issues concerning the payment, I wouldn't make contact if I couldn't afford it, I should be in Magic City in a few days so we can meet then."

"Okay that's good, see you then."

 

 

 

 

17