Chapter 10
463 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After looking around I walked into the store I had searched up the night before, I looked around and went over to where they kept the strollers and then picked out one meant for twins, one of the store clerk came over and helped me to set it up after confirming I would buy it. They cleaned it up and I took the twins' blankets and laid them out in the stroller before I put them in it, they looked up at me with watery eyes but quickly took to the stroller that was more comfortable than the car seats.

After helping me with the stroller the salesperson followed me closely as I picked out the things for the babies, I know they didn't trust me enough to leave me with a stroller I hadn't paid for but I ignored it and continued to pick what I wanted. I only picked out the things I needed for the trip and then went over to the counter to pay, when I was done I left an order with them for their location in Magic City so that when I got there and got to the house I could just have them ship everything to the new house.

Since then things were a lot I had the help of the store clerks to take them down to my car, everything was packed in while the car seats were installed in the car. When it was done I thanked them and went back into the mall with the twins, the next thing we needed to buy was clothes, I went through the mall and bought all the things that I and the twins would need, as I did time flew by and a while later I left the mall with a few clerks following me.

I and the twins were dressed in new sets of clothes so we looked the part of a rich heir and his sons, though I didn't buy too much since I intended for all three of us to put on a good amount of weight. I packed the bags in the back of the car and then put the twins in their new car seats, I compressed the stroller and put it in the back before getting in the car and driving off. A while later we arrived back at the apartment, I took out the new phone I had purchased and smiled at my reflection, though it was the same wasted body I felt a little better about having it.

I went up and brought down the two suitcases, I locked up the apartment deciding I would deal with it later since I didn't have that much time. I put the two suitcases in the car and then got on the road the drive was going to be long but before that, I wanted to have a good meal so I stopped at a restaurant and got the twins in the stroller, and went inside. The server took us to a private table and I sat down and ordered a few dishes that I hadn't been able to eat in a while.

As I ate I looked at the twins from time to time, the two were sound asleep as they grasped the dolls I had bought for them, Jian-Mo was even blowing bubbles with his spit making me laugh at the sight. I finished my meal and then paid before leaving the restaurant, I got the twins into their seats without waking them up and then got in the car. I checked the time and saw I was moving according to the schedule so I felt good as I drove off, glancing back once in a while to make sure the twins were still okay. 

It was nearly two hours later that they woke up, they paused and then looked at their surroundings with curiosity overflowing in their watery eyes. I pulled the car over and then leaned over to the back to put their pacifiers in their mouths, they gave cute smiles when they saw my face and then happily suckled on their pacifiers. I smiled at the sight and then settled back in my seat and buckled my belt before pulling out, we traveled in such a way for the next two days, though the boys spent most of that time asleep.

After driving for so long I was happy to pull up in front of the hotel I had booked, when I got out of the car a valet came up but I kept the key and signaled to the back of the car where the twins were. The person apologized and a few people came out to help me with the bags, I remained calm as they moved the two suitcases since they couldn't be opened by anyone but me. I took the twins up and let the people carry everything else up to the suite, the people put everything inside and then left and I went into the bedroom with the twins.

If I wanted I could have gotten a better room but even though I had money it didn't make me stupid, I was only going to stay for a few days anyway. I pulled out the cots I had bought and set them up before putting the twins inside, a split second later their eyes flooded with tears and they began to scream their lungs out. I was startled for a bit and tried rocking the cots but they just screamed louder so I picked them up and held them to me.

The minute I did they stopped crying but I couldn't understand why they were okay with the car seats but not the cot, I sighed after listening to them cry for a while and tried putting them in the same cot, the minute I did they rubbed their hands on each other and stopped crying. I became baffled for a second as they huffed and whimpered but then I remembered since the beginning the twins had been sharing everything, from their crib to their playpen they shared it among themselves the only exception was the car seat.

I sighed and leaned down to stroke their heads "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention, it won't happen again, okay." I spoke in a soft voice and after a while, they seemed to calm down and laid quietly in the cot. 

 I took out a soft cloth and wet it with warm water before wiping down the twins and changing them into fresh clothes, when I was done I fed them and helped them to settle into sleep. After they had been sleeping for a while I got a clean set of sweats and underwear and went to take a bath, looking at the bathtub I felt so much better. I went and took a shower before getting into the tub, the steam in the water enveloped me and helped me to relax, I sighed and leaned back closing my eyes. 

 

17